• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

10 THINGS I BLAME LOSMAN FOR

for everything

1. i blame losman for losing about 1300$ playing poker this weekend.

2. i blame losman for my back having issues since about july 1st

3. i blame losman that i havent dropped the 15-20 pounds i want to drop.

4. i blame losman for my hair line receding a little

5. i blame losman for my girlfriend not giving me head as much as she did in the first year we dated

6. i blame losman i dont have a winter home in barbados

7. i blame losman that my girlfriend isnt interested in adding an extra girl for a 3some

8. i blame losman for only being 5'11 and not 6 foot 2

9. i blame losman for dodge not being nice and giving me a new ram every year

10. i blame losman for the FACT I DIDNT QUALIFY FOR WSOP AND DIDNT WIN MAIN EVENT!!!!!!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: 10 THINGS I BLAME LOSMAN FOR

The INT and the second fumble were all on Losman.

Is it Losman's fault we're losing? No, this team has a lot of issues.

Is it Losman's fault that he's holding the ball too long, telegraphing his passes by locking on receivers, forcing throws into double/triple coverage and not protecting the ball well enough. HELL YES.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

op this isnt spam this is about how most of the bills fans put everything on JP come one its his fault the D cant play for a lick its his fault our o line cant make any holes for willis and its definately his fault at least 3-4 times a game he gets blindsided after 2 seconds

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
        op this isnt spam this is about how most of the bills fans put everything on JP come one its his fault the D cant play for a lick its his fault our o line cant make any holes for willis and its definately his fault at least 3-4 times a game he gets blindsided after 2 seconds
        there's no doubt that the rest of our team has been playing poorly. And some of Losman's struggles are the direct result of other players, ie the first fumble was because Villarial flat out whiffed on a block. While it would have been nice if Losman had protected the ball better, it's difficult to blame him for that one because someone else was supposed to keep that defender off his ass.

But at the same time, Losman's making mistakes on his own. There were at least two times where he locked on his receiver and telegraphed his passes (one that was picked, one that should have been picked but the Pats' DB dropped it).

The frustration with Losman isnt' from the plays where he's blindsided- it's from the plays like the ones I just described where he's making mistakes on his own. No one expected him to be perfect with this stuff due to his lack of experience, but most of us were expecting him to improve and we're just not seeing it.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

personally i blame clinton
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            there's no doubt that the rest of our team has been playing poorly. And some of Losman's struggles are the direct result of other players, ie the first fumble was because Villarial flat out whiffed on a block. While it would have been nice if Losman had protected the ball better, it's difficult to blame him for that one because someone else was supposed to keep that defender off his ass.

But at the same time, Losman's making mistakes on his own. There were at least two times where he locked on his receiver and telegraphed his passes (one that was picked, one that should have been picked but the Pats' DB dropped it).

The frustration with Losman isnt' from the plays where he's blindsided- it's from the plays like the ones I just described where he's making mistakes on his own. No one expected him to be perfect with this stuff due to his lack of experience, but most of us were expecting him to improve and we're just not seeing it.

i agree hes making 2 or 3 poor reads a game but when he is making plays and im not hating on evans becuz i think hes a HUGE part of our future.

he dropped a TD. on back to back weeks andre davis looked lost on beautifu deep balls.

and most of all our coaching staff HAS DROPPED THE BALL with our redzone O wr screens inside the 20 instead of fades and so on. we are playing scared and that is the biggest issue. we play ultra conservative on 1st and 2nd down then expect him to suceed in 3rd and long in situations that ALOT qbs in this league would struggle with.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

i agree hes making 2 or 3 poor reads a game but when he is making plays and im not hating on evans becuz i think hes a HUGE part of our future.

he dropped a TD. on back to back weeks andre davis looked lost on beautifu deep balls.

and most of all our coaching staff HAS DROPPED THE BALL with our redzone O wr screens inside the 20 instead of fades and so on. we are playing scared and that is the biggest issue. we play ultra conservative on 1st and 2nd down then expect him to suceed in 3rd and long in situations that ALOT qbs in this league would struggle with.
              I'll agree with you there- the playcalling has been lackluster and Andre Davis flat out sucks.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• raphael120
                Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                • Oct 2005

im waiting for when this QB adapts to the situation. you have a crap line that cant give you more than 3 seconds? then design plays to get the ball out of your hand in 2. cant get the running game started? than i guess youre goig to have to have the pass open up the run. whats that? you need a QB to pass the ball? whats that? that said QB has to have the smarts and awareness to get the ball off fast enough and make good decisions with the ball? oh, what? a QB crapping the bed and ending a perfectly good drive by fumbling/INT is bad? oh... well....someone better tell the QB that its ok and he shouldnt be expected to step up and carry the team. its ok, ill change that dirty diaper for you week after week after week when u crap in it on the field. its ok...youre just a QB...not the most important position in the game...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
                  im waiting for when this QB adapts to the situation. you have a crap line that cant give you more than 3 seconds? then design plays to get the ball out of your hand in 2. cant get the running game started? than i guess youre goig to have to have the pass open up the run. whats that? you need a QB to pass the ball? whats that? that said QB has to have the smarts and awareness to get the ball off fast enough and make good decisions with the ball? oh, what? a QB crapping the bed and ending a perfectly good drive by fumbling/INT is bad? oh... well....someone better tell the QB that its ok and he shouldnt be expected to step up and carry the team. its ok, ill change that dirty diaper for you week after week after week when u crap in it on the field. its ok...youre just a QB...not the most important position in the game...
                  IM DONE B*ATCH!

Comment

• raphael120
                    • Oct 2005

i blame the entire bills organization, and the fans that blindly pay these baffoons money to put that kinda of crap on the field year after year after year.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by raphael120

losman isnt the one calling the plays and nothing ive heard or read tells me hes allowed to change plays at line of scrimmage.

we dont run any slants.

75% of of pass plays have been 7 step drops.

JP isnt calling the shots. sadly hes so young i dont think it will be anytime soon hes allowed to switch plays at the line scrimmage!

so how can he adapt our coaches should be adapting!!!!!!

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

losman isnt the one calling the plays and nothing ive heard or read tells me hes allowed to change plays at line of scrimmage.

we dont run any slants.

75% of of pass plays have been 7 step drops.

JP isnt calling the shots. sadly hes so young i dont think it will be anytime soon hes allowed to switch plays at the line scrimmage!

so how can he adapt our coaches should be adapting!!!!!!
                        sorry for not specifying but yeh, i meant the coatches need to be calling those types of plays in compensation for the lines, the QB. I thought this team was supposed to be playin out the strenghts of the individual talents and not ok, conform to this, even tho you dont have the talent anywhere near to execute it.

Comment

Working...
                        X