• Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Gary Baxter injured really bad

Browns | Baxter expected to at least miss one year
    Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:30:03 -0700
    ESPN.com reports Cleveland Browns CB Gary Baxter (knees) tore the patellar tendons in both knees during the Browns loss to the Denver Broncos in Week 7. Baxter will undergo surgery Tuesday, Oct. 24, and he is expected to miss at least one calendar year, according to Browns head coach Romeo Crennel. Crennel also said it was the worst injury he has seen in his more than 35 years of coaching.

this is bad but for anyone who has seen David Pollack that is worse....good luck to both and hopefully you will all return to football sometime soon in David's case it's next year or never so good luck
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Gary Baxter injured really bad

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    Browns | Baxter expected to at least miss one year
    Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:30:03 -0700
    ESPN.com reports Cleveland Browns CB Gary Baxter (knees) tore the patellar tendons in both knees during the Browns loss to the Denver Broncos in Week 7. Baxter will undergo surgery Tuesday, Oct. 24, and he is expected to miss at least one calendar year, according to Browns head coach Romeo Crennel. Crennel also said it was the worst injury he has seen in his more than 35 years of coaching.

this is bad but for anyone who has seen David Pollack that is worse....good luck to both and hopefully you will all return to football sometime soon in David's case it's next year or never so good luck

No dude there is little less bad than both PT's at the same time. I know how bad my single one was. I know of a guy that did it in powerlifting. Ruptured one on the way up with his 1100lb squat, then the other as the weight came down and he tried to catch it.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

i understand but i mean yur saying breaking yur kneck doesnt hurt?

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Damn! anyone got a clip where it happened?
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡