PDA

View Full Version : Lee Evans .....

SquishDaFish
10-23-2006, 04:33 PM
To be on ESPNEWS live coming up soon.

Devin
10-23-2006, 04:36 PM
anyone who can post what he says......would be appreciated.

BADTHINGSMAN
10-23-2006, 04:38 PM
To be on ESPNEWS live coming up soon.

Thanks for the news..

SquishDaFish
10-23-2006, 04:42 PM
I was acc behind on my tivo so its over LMAO. But im watching now and will post. We are playing inconsistent. Eric Allen said the WRS are doing a good job. He says hes trying to become more complete and not just deep threat. Working against Clements and McGee is helping him grow and Vincent helped alot also. Still have tremendous confidence in Losman and we need to help him more to get more consistent. He knows we are confident in him. Evens says Jp Losman gives them a better chance to win over Holcumb RIGHT NOW. Dick has told them to stay together as a team and dont break apart and take what we practice to the field and it WILL come together.

Sounds like a very good kid who has a bright future in the NFL. And sounds like he and everyone has ALOT of Confidence in Losman. One of the hosts put him on the spot of picking Losman or Holcumb that get it done right now. And he without hesitating said LOSMAN is best chance to win now and the future.

The_Philster
10-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the info.
Part of me thinks the confidence they have in Losman might be being said partly for face value (although he IS clearly better than Holcomb) but as bad as that may sound, it can be a positive. The team needs to stick together...or else things are gonna get worse than they already are.

SquishDaFish
10-23-2006, 05:02 PM
He said it without even hesitating. You can tell that he means what hes saying. That the team has all the confidence in the world in JP. And next year we will see why we struggled with him this year. This is how teams should break in a young QB with no playing time who is supposed to be the QB of the future. Not sit him as #2 and hope he learns. LET HIM LEARN ON THE FIELD and he will BENIFIT from it.