PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo's Got Dick

Mudflap1
10-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Bob Smolzinski, Cheektowaga: Coach Jauron, I am confused as to why you think J.P. Losman continues to deserve a vote of confidence based upon the past seven weeks' performances?

Dick Jauron: Bob, J.P. has admittedly been up and down over the past several weeks, but what choice do we have? We must play with the cards we are dealt since nobody else wanted to hire us in the offseason.

George Cantstanzya, West Seneca: Dick, Can you critique how you can improve the decision making of J.P. Losman?

Dick Jauron: Simply stated, we need to do reptitions on how to avoid referees in the playing field and we are strongly considering putting a shock coller on him (like you see with dogs) so that he passes the football to a receiver or throws it away in no more than 3.5 seconds.

Carl Slobotnik, Genessee: Coach Dick, do you feel that this team seems to be losing confidence and taking a step backward over the past several weeks?

Dick Jauron: I honestly don't think we are taking a step backwards. Frankly, I thought this team sucked all along. That being said, it's hard to stimulate the "Golden Guys" (Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson) into spending money, when they already know that the fans will buy the horse**** they sell to them.

Joe Inzardi, Niagra Falls: Dick, is it tough motivating the veterans for the rebuilding program in the short term?

Dick Jauron: It is difficult, addmittedly. However, frankly, most, if not all of the key veterans I believe you are referring to (Spikes, Fletcher, Villarial, Shelton, Clements) are a historical fact at the end of the season. Our short term goals are to have them play enough to try to get something in the offseason for this group of overrates, overpaid players.

Stan Jabolonski, Batavia: Coach, do you see any light at the end of the tunnel for this team?

Dick Jauron: I'm not sure what you are referring to except that the light at the end of the tunnel might be a way to proverbally talk about showing the exit to the underachievers and cancerous attitudes that have infiltrated One Bills Drive thanks to Tom Donahoe. As a bit of lagniappe, this will also put a little bit more coin in Ralph Wilson's pocket.

Jon