PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE THE SLUG!!!!

Billscusey
10-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Neg me if you want to, but I gotta say it.....I LOVE THE SLUG!!! Who's with me?!

SABuffalo786
10-23-2006, 08:58 PM
I can live with it.

OpIv37
10-23-2006, 09:00 PM
due to limited games being out of market, this is the first time I actually got to watch the team in the white away sweaters- I actually really like them, despite the logo.

MikeInRoch
10-23-2006, 09:01 PM
I don't like the slug at all...

But I LOVE the way they play with them on. :D

Nighthawk
10-23-2006, 09:13 PM
The "Slug" = Sabres Winning the Cup

Love them!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-23-2006, 09:27 PM
Neg me if you want to, but I gotta say it.....I LOVE THE SLUG!!! Who's with me?!

:up: :up:

qcsabresfan84
10-23-2006, 09:52 PM
The logo is definately growing on me!

im4bflo
10-23-2006, 11:04 PM
That's just the NINE and 0 talking... right?
You don't really 'love' that slug, do you?

Billscusey
10-23-2006, 11:15 PM
You know what IM4BFLO, I know that you hate the slug, and that's cool, but just don't waste the rest of the season fighting against it. What we have is what we have. Yet beyond the logo crap is some damn good hockey goin' on. I just don't want you to miss it because your focus is elsewhere. i like most people loved the Celsius designs, and groaned at the new logo, but I will be honest with you, I would happily take the slug and the success that seems to be coming with it!

Relax IM4, and enjoy the ride!

ddaryl
10-24-2006, 01:41 AM
due to limited games being out of market, this is the first time I actually got to watch the team in the white away sweaters- I actually really like them, despite the logo.

I agree 100%. I love the colors and uniform but the logo on the front really sucks.

Typ0
10-24-2006, 04:24 AM
what is the slug?

GThirst
10-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Are any of you forgetting the stupidity of the away sweater, or are you just ignorant?

It has dark sleeves. Even Teppo Numminen, one of the most sound defensemen in the league, dislikes them. Dark sleeves=bad when your away, and everyone has dark sleeves. It can be the difference between a great pass and a turn over.

The home jersey is nice though, except for the logo. I'm going to enjoy putting a retro logo on a blank home jersey.

jamze132
10-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Well again I will say that the logo is gay, and if you hop on over to ESPN, they take another jab at it. I can't blame them. It's gay. **** a slug!

MTBillsFan
10-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Chug a lug with the SLUG!
LETS GO SABRES!

Michael82
10-24-2006, 02:14 PM
:puke:

JD
10-24-2006, 02:18 PM
**** the slug

but go sabres!

im4bflo
10-24-2006, 09:47 PM
You know what IM4BFLO, I know that you hate the slug, and that's cool, but just don't waste the rest of the season fighting against it. What we have is what we have. Yet beyond the logo crap is some damn good hockey goin' on. I just don't want you to miss it because your focus is elsewhere. i like most people loved the Celsius designs, and groaned at the new logo, but I will be honest with you, I would happily take the slug and the success that seems to be coming with it!

Relax IM4, and enjoy the ride!
I'm enjoying this season as much as everybody, hating the slug has nothing to do about anything else but hating the piss yellow slug, that now (some how) is supposed to represent our team, our fans, and our town.
This awesome team, and awesome season, makes everything seem great, but how can anybody 'love' that logo, on it's own merit?
We could get rid of it, like the Gordans Fisherman, if we stuck together, but the blinders are on because of our awesome run!
That slug is going to look real ugly if and when we ever lose a game, because it is ugly, and doesn't in no way say BUFFALO SABRES! does it???
I, like thousands of others, hate that logo, but everything else couldn't be sweeter could it?!!! :up: Let's GO, SLUG-A-LO!