PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #5: SCRAMBLE

lordofgun
02-27-2003, 10:48 AM
Today's challenge is simple and should not take all day...IF you're smart enough and your team members are online...

The rules are simple:

1. Shortly, you and all the members of your team will be receiving a PM from me with a scrambled word or 2 words.

2. You must take all of those words, unscramble them, and then arrange the words in order to make a sentence.

The sentence is 10 words long, so you, or some of your teammates, will be receiving more than one word.

3. The sentence you come up with MUST be EXACTLY worded how I want it.

4. When you believe your team has successfully unscrambled and arranged the sentence, you must PM me with your sentence. I will then give you a simple yes or no answer. If I say yes, then your team has won the challenge. If I say no, then you must get back to work. NO HINTS WILL BE GIVEN!

5. Obviously, it's possible that you could figure out the sentence before all your members come online, which is FINE!

6. Once you receive the PM from me with your scrambled word, DON'T delete it, because I will NOT send it again.

All sentences will be judged by ME and ME alone. I am the ultimate power and have all reigning authority.

IMPORTANT: You MAY NOT log in as anyone other than yourself to accomplish this task (ex. player #1 may not log in as player #6 and post for them). I can see when you do that. You're on your honor, but I will be checking.

Failure to comply with the rules may result in your team's IMMEDIATE disqualification.

Good luck!

post all your questions below...

Typ0
02-27-2003, 10:56 AM
Is that offending posts comment just a cut and paste error?

lordofgun
02-27-2003, 11:07 AM
yes...deleted

Typ0
02-27-2003, 11:12 AM
Just making sure...LOL.

shelby
02-27-2003, 11:45 AM
waiting on a ruling....:rolleyes:

BillC
02-27-2003, 11:55 AM
Mr drama is getting on my nerves

Gunzlingr
02-27-2003, 11:59 AM
I think it is:

Hank Williams Jr. is one rocking son of a *****

am I right?

Gunzlingr
02-27-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Today's challenge is simple and should not take all day...IF you're smart enough and your team members are online...

The rules are simple:

The sentence is 10 words long, so you, or some of your teammates, will be receiving more than one word.

Hello? Billszone is your finger on the pulse of buffalo bills football is too long for your rules!!! Do over!!