PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get Back On The Wagon!

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Come on fans, our faith has been lingering! JP can still do it, turn it around at GB JP. Its not too late. GO BILLS!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Sorry BF.

I'm bored with the whole mess now. I have better things to do with my life then hope and pray that some guy who I owe nothing to succeeds or fails. JP has his millions, hes set for life. I no longer have any interest in him personally succeeding.

It all about the Bills organization now. the faster we dump the whole mess of players from th TD era the better. I mean ALL of them. Not one winner in the lot. Not ONE.

So while I pulled for JP the last 2 years, I am done with him. He may suprise yet and I'll be happy for him, but I no longer care about him.

GO BILLS! But its not even entertainment anymore.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:42 PM
Yes, Its all about DA BILLS! But if JP turns it around, we are in better shape. Nothing wrong with hoping he does well. All aboard the Buffalo Expressssss!! CHOOOO CHOOOOO

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Cmon supporters and haters! Heres to a good game against GB! Chugga chugga choo CHOO!

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-23-2006, 10:48 PM
cho cho whopdi do

I'm Tryin' BF, I'm tryin'!

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:50 PM
cho cho whopdi do

I'm Tryin' BF, I'm tryin'!
HELL YES! Welcome aboard the BUFFALO EXPRESS!! CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Novacane
10-23-2006, 10:56 PM
Go Sabres!

GFLuNEEDit
10-23-2006, 10:58 PM
AH HAHAHAHA

If he cant put up some numbers against GB , one of the very worst defenses
then what?

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Go Sabres!
That works too! Heres to 10-0! CHOOO CHOO!!
THE TRAIN IS COMING!!
http://www.nrhs.com/railfan/2004/bnsf-grain-train-carthage-mo.jpg

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 11:46 PM
AH HAHAHAHA

If he cant put up some numbers against GB , one of the very worst defenses
then what?
More of this!

http://pbskids.org/backyardjungle/files.php/253865_discovery_f.gif

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 11:49 PM
That works too! Heres to 10-0! CHOOO CHOO!!
THE TRAIN IS COMING!!
http://www.nrhs.com/railfan/2004/bnsf-grain-train-carthage-mo.jpg

damn...talk about jumping the shark.you jumped off the subject of losman and joined a winner REAL quick.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 11:51 PM
damn...talk about jumping the shark.you jumped off the subject of losman and joined a winner REAL quick.
The BUFFALO TRAIN IS STILL ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE! Losman, can doooo it.

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 11:53 PM
The BUFFALO TRAIN IS STILL ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE! Losman, can doooo it.

:roflmao:

Tatonka
10-24-2006, 12:29 AM
doesnt matter what train your on.. losman is the starter. period.. for at least this year and next.

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 12:51 AM
doesnt matter what train your on.. losman is the starter. period.. for at least this year and next.
This thread isnt just about Losman, its about the BILLS! Here is to a victory versus GB! Come on dudes! CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOOO CHOO!

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 02:42 PM
The TRAIN IS STILL GOING!! CHOO CHOO!

Saratoga Slim
10-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Dude, I like the enthusiasm. But sounds like you really do have a fever. Or a solid buzz. Get the train out in two weeks when the GB game is approaching and I'll buy in.

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Dude, I like the enthusiasm. But sounds like you really do have a fever. Or a solid buzz.
Hrm, I do have a big bandage on my head. I dont remember how it got there. :candle:

GFLuNEEDit
10-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Come on fans, our faith has been lingering! JP can still do it, turn it around at GB JP. Its not too late. GO BILLS!

Now this is a post that has no chance of being removed by the thought police.

LOL

This will get a little gold star from the MODS
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Night Train
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
LOL

I'm sending him gingerbread.

X-Era
10-24-2006, 05:36 PM

It is FAR from too late.

Many have fictitious time tables as to when his chances are up. He could EASILY progress with more multiple TD games and a turnover every few games. That would likely earn him another season.

He most likely WONT play like Peyton the rest of the year, but he doesnt need to either.

Marv and Ralph have clearly realized that we are rebuilding and that we dont have good enough talent yet. There comments were clear about that.

I was down after the loss, but I am again cheering from the wagon.

The Bills are showing mental fortitude and not wavering on JP. That will pay huge dividends in the end, IMO.

They also have spoken clearly that they realize we need better talent. Im charged up to think that we may step up and finally get some premiere talent. Who? dont know. But this could finally be the steps to turn us around!

I think JP comes back strong and starts living up to potential. But he still doesnt HAVE to, IMO.

GO BILLS!!!

X-Era
10-24-2006, 05:40 PM

Wow!!!

Right on man! I didnt have the balls to label him next years starter, but hey Im down with that.

I still believe firmly hes gonna be a good one, and like TD said (OHH MY GOD IM QUOTING HIM) Favre turned out to be pretty damn good even though ATL traded him away.

Maybe JP can still be like him and show more mental strength than necessarily physical.

Im behind him still, Im unwilling to waver, Im unwilling to cower.

:posrep:

The_Philster
10-24-2006, 05:50 PM

LOL

it's not the opinion that's important...but the way it's presented. There's some pro-Bills and pro-JP posts that get treated with harsh criticism just like your anti-JP posts....because they are posted with less maturity than you'd see out of an adolescent kid. The sooner you learn to see the facts, the better off you'll be.

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 05:56 PM
Nobody circles da wagons like da BUFFALO BILLS!

http://www.bsww.de/archive/classicpics/warrior1.jpg

Jimbuktu
10-24-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm ridin' the train ... HIGH ON MOTHER****IN' COCAINE!

DraftBoy
10-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Ummm....ok.....

GO BILLS! Im not a JP fan but this isnt about that. GO BILLS!!!

PECKERWOOD
10-24-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm ridin' the train ... HIGH ON MOTHER****IN' COCAINE!
HELL YES!