PDA

View Full Version : F Rob Johnson, I just found a QB just like Losman

patmoran2006
10-23-2006, 10:43 PM
Tony Romo.. This guy can move.. He's got a major arm, he makes plays on the move.. He is CAPABLE of being a good quarterback.

And he throws the dumbest interceptions I've ever seen..

Wow.

patmoran2006
10-23-2006, 10:45 PM
That isnt a 100% dis on either of them.
They look exactly the SAME is my point.

PECKERWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah, its called being a young quarterback! Duh.

gr8slayer
10-23-2006, 11:20 PM
Actually he has a weak arm.

Mr. Pink
10-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Pat....as I've been saying since week 2 last year...

He's a direct clone of Kyle Boller.

Big arm, inaccurate, tentative, slow on reads and used pure athletic ability at the collegian level to get the job done. Unfortunately that doesn't work at the NFL level.

SABURZFAN
10-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Tony Romo.. This guy can move.. He's got a major arm, he makes plays on the move.. He is CAPABLE of being a good quarterback.

Wow.

romo was 2/2 for his career before that INT. i give him a pass at this point.that's what the Bun Huggers have been doing for losman.

BSXIII
10-24-2006, 12:47 AM
Romo is scared to get hit. He's a no balls pussy, won't get it done in this league.

jmb1099
10-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Romo is scared to get hit. He's a no balls pussy, won't get it done in this league.
Not hardly. After the first int that was tipped he was the first guy over to put a lick on the defender that caught the ball. Oh and there isn't a single qb in the nfl that likes to be hit.

Saratoga Slim
10-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Not hardly. After the first int that was tipped he was the first guy over to put a lick on the defender that caught the ball. Oh and there isn't a single qb in the nfl that likes to be hit.

I don't think anyone really likes to be hit.

Dont drink the water
10-24-2006, 10:46 AM
It is more fun to give beatings than receive them but some take them alot better.

Jan Reimers
10-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Losman has more mobility and a far better arm than Romo.

Romo has a better receiving corps and a superior O line.

So I guess that makes them about even.

Saratoga Slim
10-24-2006, 03:33 PM

Wow.

I've gotta say that JP hasn't done anything quite as dumb as two of Romo's picks last night. Romo's first INT (first pass) was bad enough. But then that one on the screen pass was a real head scratcher. Wow.

Watching Bledsoe and Romo last night actually made me feel better about JP.

hydro
10-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Losman has more mobility and a far better arm than Romo.

Romo has a better receiving corps and a superior O line.

So I guess that makes them about even.

There line might be better than ours but not by too much. The days of Lett and company are over.

Mudflap1
10-24-2006, 03:55 PM
I've gotta say that JP hasn't done anything quite as dumb as two of Romo's picks last night. Romo's first INT (first pass) was bad enough. But then that one on the screen pass was a real head scratcher. Wow.

Has Romo gotten stripped of the ball by a ref in the middle of the open field and get knocked out of the game at the same time? In his third year?

Jon

GFLuNEEDit
10-24-2006, 04:06 PM

Well Losman has like what 14 or 15 starts .

There is no question that he has made throws equally stupid as Romos throws.

patmoran2006
10-24-2006, 04:56 PM

Musta forgot about the screen pass against Chicago, where Losman lofted a perfect pass.. Right to defensive end Alex Brown, who's eyes lighted up so bright you could see them from Arkansas with that wack-ass stupid pass.