Best Performance/Worst Performance during Bills/NE game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Best Performance/Worst Performance during Bills/NE game...

Best - goes to the Hudson High School (Ohio) Marching Band. These kids were terrific. There had to be 300 kids playing loud (the whole stadium could hear them). They were in rhythym, tune and were in-step. When they did their "free for all" they look coordinated and excited. Folks in our section really enjoyed the show and were greatful for some sort of entertainment. Two thumbs up

Worst - The Buffalo Jills. Now before you say, Eb, you just hate the Jills - read on. Who scheduled them to follow the band? That was unfair. After the band finished their half time show the Jills came out to do a "stirring" rendition of Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Are Made for Walking" (for at least the second time this year). It was not good. They had trouble getting into straight lines, mostly stood during the song waving their ankles in the boots and swinging their hips from side to side. The combination of following the band, the terrible song and their lack of rhythym and coordination was a very poor showing. People in our section were laughing and wondering why a bunch of grown adults would subject themselves to that.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Best Performance/Worst Performance during Bills/NE game...

I was gonna thank your post until I saw that last part. I can't defend the performance cause it was on the other end of the field, but they did a fantastic job with that song at the last game on the tunnel end of the field (the crowd doesn't usually get up and give them a standing ovation for a performance but they did for that one...maybe your section's inhabitants have just learned from you how to diss cheerleaders )...I find it hard to believe that they could've slumped off that badly in 2 weeks...Stephanie wouldn't have let them perform.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Anytime you can get a group of young, good-looking women together to wave their ankles and rotate their hips...it can't be all bad
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Lee-83
        Pro Bowl Bound
        • Oct 2006

**** the jills!

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Lee-83
          **** the jills!
          Yep...every single one of them.....or two or three at the same time!

Comment

• Lee-83
            Pro Bowl Bound
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ICE74129
            Yep...every single one of them.....or two or three at the same time!
            yeah boy!

Comment

Working...
            X