Marv just ended Nall Ball for the JP Haters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Marv just ended Nall Ball for the JP Haters!!

Of course, the fans don't call the shots, Marv Levy does, and Marv has a message for everyone: Losman is the guy, at least for the foreseeable future. "Sure you're concerned about him," Levy said. "But I see things in him that are good, and I think he's going to be a good quarterback despite the struggles he had (Sunday)."

Marv Levy is smart enough to realize that there is nobody on the bench. He's also smart enough to realize that this team sucks and we need to bring some players in next year and hopefully not a high round QB.
  • scott51
    • Oct 2006

Re: Marv just ended Nall Ball for the JP Haters!!

I was expecting this. I am not convinced that JP is the future of this team. However, I think it would be ridiculous to bench JP and play Holcomb or Nall. Obviously, neither of those two are going to be the future of this team, so IMO, I say keep JP in there and let him start the rest of the year. Who knows, he may surprise us and start to improve!

I say good move Marv!!
    Go Bills!
    Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
    Buffalo Bills 7-9
    New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
      Of course, the fans don't call the shots, Marv Levy does, and Marv has a message for everyone: Losman is the guy, at least for the foreseeable future. "Sure you're concerned about him," Levy said. "But I see things in him that are good, and I think he's going to be a good quarterback despite the struggles he had (Sunday)."

Marv Levy is smart enough to realize that there is nobody on the bench. He's also smart enough to realize that this team sucks and we need to bring some players in next year and hopefully not a high round QB.
      We need a smarter QB. Sorry H its time to cut the crap and finally admit it. Even going 1-15 as a rookie, Troy Aikman was more 'under control' than JP is. he made better reads, more poise etc.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by scott51
        I was expecting this. I am not convinced that JP is the future of this team. However, I think it would be ridiculous to bench JP and play Holcomb or Nall. Obviously, neither of those two are going to be the future of this team, so IMO, I say keep JP in there and let him start the rest of the year. Who knows, he may surprise us and start to improve!

I say good move Marv!!
        Totally agree with above. Marv is a reasonable guy. Instead of listening to everyone else, including players, you need to do what is right for the team.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
          We need a smarter QB. Sorry H its time to cut the crap and finally admit it. Even going 1-15 as a rookie, Troy Aikman was more 'under control' than JP is. he made better reads, more poise etc.
          The fact that Nall isn't even being considered as an option tells us that Nall doesn't have it either. If JP is stinking up the joint for another 4 weeks he'll get pulled and JP's career here will be officially over.

I find it funny that I called the Detroit game as a carrer maker/breaker for JP and you gave me crap about it. I was right. You were also the one in that same thread that said he plays the whole season. What happened?

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            The fact that Nall isn't even being considered as an option tells us that Nall doesn't have it either. If JP is stinking up the joint for another 4 weeks he'll get pulled and JP's career here will be officially over.

I find it funny that I called the Detroit game as a carrer maker/breaker for JP and you gave me crap about it. I was right. You were also the one in that same thread that said he plays the whole season. What happened?
            I saw total defeat in JP Sunday. I think it finally dawned on him he doesn't have it. This kid isn't a leader. he runs and sulks when a Kelly or even Lionert, cuttler etc would have still been fighting and getting in his team mates asses.

The kid is done.

Comment

• BidsJr
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
              I saw total defeat in JP Sunday. I think it finally dawned on him he doesn't have it. This kid isn't a leader. he runs and sulks when a Kelly or even Lionert, cuttler etc would have still been fighting and getting in his team mates asses.

The kid is done.
              Schizophrenia.
              "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BidsJr
                Schizophrenia.
                No, reality.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

JP is basically a rookie. What don't some of you people understand about 15 games started in his career?

Did the Colts give up on Peyton his first year?

Look at the mistake Tampa Bay made given up on Steve Young.

I bet Atlanta wishes they never of traded Brett Favre.

Jim Kelly didn't play that great his first 15 games in the NFL.

I could go on and on....

JP stays the starter.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Plus we lose way more games if JP starts. We'll have a primo draft pick.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I'm frustrated with many of the Bills' players, too, including JP. McGee and McGahee (59 yards on 20 carries) both McStink, but no one continually harps and carps about their abysmal performances.

Let's bench them for the Thomas brothers - Kiwaukee and Anthony - and let's put that missed-tackle machine Clements on the pines, too. And bench the whole O line, except Peters, as well as the no-longer-inspiring Spikes, and Kelsay - his mindless penalty might have been the turning point of the entire game.

Why do so many of our totally inadequate and overmatched players continue to get a free pass, when JP gets crucified after every game?
                      Last edited by Jan Reimers; 10-24-2006, 09:15 AM.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        I'm frustrated with many of the Bills' players, too, including JP. McGee and McGahee (59 yards on 20 carries) both McStink, but no one continually harps and carps about their abysmal performances.

Let's bench them for the Thomas brothers - Kiwaukee and Anthony - and let's put that missed-tackle machine Clements on the pines, too. And bench the whole O line, except Peters, as well as the no-longer-inspiring Spikes, and Kelso - his mindless penalty might have been the turning point of the entire game.

Why do so many of our totally inadequate and overmatched players continue to get a free pass, when JP gets crucified after every game?
                        McGee was benched, and so should JP. If McGee can get benched....

Comment

• ryjam282
                          Offical Billszone Starting QB
                          • Mar 2003

and Kelso - his mindless penalty might have been the turning point of the entire game

I am pumped, when did Mark Kelso return??

: )

Ryan Withey
                          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ryjam282
                            Offical Billszone Starting QB
                            • Mar 2003

and Kelso - his mindless penalty might have been the turning point of the entire game

I am pumped, when did Mark Kelso return??

Ryan Withey
                            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• jmb1099
                              • Sep 2004

I have officially stepped into an alternate universe where Ice giving up on Losman and Tackiling Dummy is advocating for him to finish the year out. Somebody take my pulse quickly, I may be dead.
                              And yes, I know td is being sarcastic, still you all have to admit, its weird.
                              Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                              JP is basically a rookie. What don't some of you people understand about 15 games started in his career?

Did the Colts give up on Peyton his first year?

Look at the mistake Tampa Bay made given up on Steve Young.

I bet Atlanta wishes they never of traded Brett Favre.

Jim Kelly didn't play that great his first 15 games in the NFL.

I could go on and on....

JP stays the starter.

Comment

Working...
                              X