PDA

View Full Version : Willis next year!!!

Jaybird
10-24-2006, 09:44 AM
Well im sure youve seen him on nfl network or tsn. He isnt so happy playing ball for a small city. The fact that rosenhouse is his agent isnt a good sign. Willis is having a good year and is putting up numbers(minus the td). I assume hes gonna hold out in the ooff season and were not gonna sign him!!! We should be able to get another first round pick for him. I see the giants making a move(goodbye Tiki). Now if we continue to lose games and end up with a top 5 pick the were ok. Peterson from ou would b our new Rb . That is the only way i would be happy to trade Willis (being a fan of the U).

Carlton Bailey
10-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Giants don't need McGahee. They have a better running back in Brandon Jacobs.

kernowboy
10-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Agreed as we could use our pick on someone like Peterson, if its the Giants get a low Round 1 pick for him to use on a LT.

I would be happy to offload McGahee. He is a good not great RB. He seems to have an attitude problem against Buffalo, and plays hard only on his terms. The only way we'll keep him at the end of his contract is by franchising him.

Peterson would be good but seems to be injury prone. Bush looked interesting before his injury, Lynch maybe but I'm not sure, can Leonard be a feature back? Someone like Germaine Rice from Pittsburg St on Day2 wouldn't go amiss.

I am not sure when he becomes RFA or UFA, but he will be gone and I want to see some evidence of planning for this from the management. My concern about Jauron is if McGahee says he wants to stay he'll be believed right up to the point he catches the plane out of Buffalo.

Saratoga Slim
10-24-2006, 09:56 AM
I can't believe Brandon Jacobs doesn't see more carries. Did you guys see his touchdown last night from 3 yards out???? He absorbed three solid, straight on hits, another glancing one, and still walked into the endzone. He looks like a MEAN mother-f'r too. I'm scared to watch him on TV.