PDA

View Full Version : After regathering my thoughts.......

Mitchy moo
10-24-2006, 03:01 PM
I have decided that the Bills have frustrated me too much lately. It's time to back away and relax. That is a suggestion that many of you should take to heart.

X-Era
10-24-2006, 06:58 PM
I have decided that the Bills have frustrated me too much lately. It's time to back away and relax. That is a suggestion that many of you should take to heart.

absolutely. This team is again rebuilding. If your a Bills fan and arent going anywhere, your gonna have to deal with that.

However, we have been badly beaten in only two games.

That means that we still have an opportunity to win alot if you believe we can progress still. I chose to believe just that.

Even if we lose the rest of our games, I can take solice in the first real talk from Ralph and Marv about not having enough talent on this team. Admittance is the first step, and I think that we will finally take some real steps to fix it.

DMBcrew36
10-24-2006, 07:04 PM
As bad as it sounds, you just have to lower your expectations. It'll still bother you, just not as much. Remind yourself that things can't get much worse, and that Marv now beginning to understand what this team needs and will make the team better this offseason. I think Ralph is getting really fed up too and hopefully will let Marv spend some money.

Nighthawk
10-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Here's a suggestion...stop posting garbage threads.

YardRat
10-24-2006, 07:54 PM
I'll back away and relax when they pry the remote from my cold, dead, fingers.

Or when the Bills officially walk off the playing field for the last time this season...whichever comes first.

Meathead
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
ohm

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-24-2006, 10:49 PM
I'll back away and relax when they pry the remote from my cold, dead, fingers.

Or when the Bills officially walk off the playing field for the last time this season...whichever comes first.

Yard Rat, thats pretty funny :respect:

JJamezz
10-24-2006, 11:04 PM
What, no 'don't let the door hit you in the ass...' comments?!?! What's this board coming to!!

I hear ya Skoob... Last Sunday was the first Bills game I haven't watched (by choice) in 10+ years.. and to quote Cube.. I gotta say it was a good day.

Mitchy moo
10-25-2006, 04:43 AM
I am not going anywhere, just taking it easy.