• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inetpub
    i'm a tool
    • Aug 2006

JP Losman the Chicken Nugget

Week 7 Chicken Nugget: J. P. Losman, QB, Buffalo. Losman may look like Adam Sandler, but nobody in Buffalo is laughing after his interception and two fumbles in the Bills’ horrific 28-6 home loss to New England on Sunday. Whoop-a-dee-doo !
    LOL!!!
    That proves NOTHING about Losman
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: JP Losman the Chicken Nugget

Originally posted by Inetpub
    Negged

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
      Negged
      Get over it and quit being biased.. If that was Willis they were writing about you'd be laughing.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I ask this in all seriousness: Are you a Bills' fan?

If you are, you are certainly entitled to your opinion on every player and every aspect of the team.

But I just wonder why you go out of your way to post every negative thing you can about a kid who is trying his damndest to become a good QB and make the Bills a winner again.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
          Senior Zoner
          • Oct 2006

Get over it and quit being biased.. If that was Willis they were writing about you'd be laughing.
          You noticed that too

I was just saying the same thing in another thread

Comment

• X-Era
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            WRONG again, your on a roll!

I have been clear about Willis from day one. He visibly plays tough sometimes and not so tough other times. He has been vocal about his ego with his McFarlane figure crap.

I have also said that his play is not top 5.

He hasnt broken one long as far as I can remember while being a Bill and I have seen him get dragged down by his shoe strings.

We went through a couple missed blocks but that happens and he owned up to it, a very admirable thing.

I must admit though that I was very pleasantly suprised with what he showed last Sund. I think the coaches let him down by not giving him more touches.

I AM a Willis fan. But what I see is that if we arent going to be a dominant anything, we better have some top 5 players at a few positions to make up for it.

I think the best way to describe my feelings on Willis is that I want him to be a star in this league and I just feel like he hasnt lived up to the billing yet. I hope he does.

And unlike others, Im not convinced hes going to demand huge money when his contracts up or even after this year. I think he will look to be paid top 10 and not top 5.

Personally Id like to see him STAY top 5 in rushing yards for the rest of the year and then I hope we pay him what hes worth.

Im sick of money hording, Ralph, and even Marv are now admitting we dont have enough talent. IT DOESNT COME FREE or even cheap!

Comment

• GFLuNEEDit
              Senior Zoner
              • Oct 2006

Guess what jp-era you better reread because you are making his point for him.

He said that if it were willis you would have no problem laughing at it.

You are only making issue because it was losman.

So what did you show us...your willingness to get negative about other players

Just like he said .

It ok as long as its not little jp

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by GFLuNEEDit

Just like he said .

might wanna do yourself a favor and read his post
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GFLuNEEDit

Just like he said .

You wont catch me supporting the idiotic media by laughing at their jokes at our players expenses.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

I try not to go to Arkansas for my NFL news.

Comment

• Inetpub
                      i'm a tool
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      I ask this in all seriousness: Are you a Bills' fan?

If you are, you are certainly entitled to your opinion on every player and every aspect of the team.

But I just wonder why you go out of your way to post every negative thing you can about a kid who is trying his damndest to become a good QB and make the Bills a winner again.
                      Jan usually I take your critiques as a voice of reason but as of late, I find them not up to your standards.

You ask why I am posting negatives about JP? BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TO. Im not going to nuthug him all day and say hes going to be the next Jim Kelly. I see that with too many people. Its like Rob Johnson again. I dont know how many times we have to go through this to find the RIGHT guy but we've built and built and built for the last decade, BUT WHERES THE HOUSE?

Seeing as the only success we've had were from veteran QBs, ala Bledsoe, Holcolmb, Flutie, why are we constantly grooming a vegetable QB? Im not saying JP doesnt have anything to offer because Fumbles and the fact he CANNOT hold on to a ball with 2 hands hurts him. Its not like I make the facts up. JP Losman is doing this all by himself.

So, you ask me why criticize then? Because as I said before, someone has to tell people to face reality and look really close at what Ralph and Levy are trying to pass on the the fans of the Bills as a quality QB. One who has no experience, presence in the pocket, confidence, leadership and makes constant stupid choices.

That to me isnt quality and I sure am not going to put up with knowing that this franchise was once a dominant force on the field to the laughing stock it is now in the NFL. EVERYONE had the 0-5 lions beating us! Thats how much of a laughing stock we are. And guess what? We lost for them to laugh more at us.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Jan usually I take your critiques as a voice of reason but as of late, I find them not up to your standards.

You ask why I am posting negatives about JP? BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TO. Im not going to nuthug him all day and say hes going to be the next Jim Kelly. I see that with too many people. Its like Rob Johnson again. I dont know how many times we have to go through this to find the RIGHT guy but we've built and built and built for the last decade, BUT WHERES THE HOUSE?

Seeing as the only success we've had were from veteran QBs, ala Bledsoe, Holcolmb, Flutie, why are we constantly grooming a vegetable QB? Im not saying JP doesnt have anything to offer because Fumbles and the fact he CANNOT hold on to a ball with 2 hands hurts him. Its not like I make the facts up. JP Losman is doing this all by himself.

So, you ask me why criticize then? Because as I said before, someone has to tell people to face reality and look really close at what Ralph and Levy are trying to pass on the the fans of the Bills as a quality QB. One who has no experience, presence in the pocket, confidence, leadership and makes constant stupid choices.

That to me isnt quality and I sure am not going to put up with knowing that this franchise was once a dominant force on the field to the laughing stock it is now in the NFL. EVERYONE had the 0-5 lions beating us! Thats how much of a laughing stock we are. And guess what? We lost for them to laugh more at us.
                        Why dont you try being the voice of reason? You dont have to be completely sold on him, you dont have to be completely not sold on him. Why cant you just criticize without taking it too far? He is our QB, yet all's you do is mock him all day. I criticize JP, ALL the time, but you know what? I can also talk about the good things I see him do. Why dont you talk about any of that? You have not once said anything good about JP. At this point whenever I see your name at the top of your post, I know well before I read it, more slander about JP.

Comment

• Inetpub
                          i'm a tool
                          • Aug 2006

Why dont you try being the voice of reason? You dont have to be completely sold on him, you dont have to be completely not sold on him. Why cant you just criticize without taking it too far? He is our QB, yet all's you do is mock him all day. I criticize JP, ALL the time, but you know what? I can also talk about the good things I see him do. Why dont you talk about any of that? You have not once said anything good about JP. At this point whenever I see your name at the top of your post, I know well before I read it, more slander about JP.
                          So let me get this right. Me telling the truth is taking things to far? you want me to sugar coat everything for JP fans? I can do that. I now blame Tom Brady for making JP Losman so bad. WHY TOM DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD and show off in front of 70000 fans of Buffalo with your patience and pocket presence? Why cant you do it somewhere else but nooo..you rather play well here and expose why JP Losman doesnt compare to you? Can you be abit crappier so JP can look better?

No matter how you take it, I dont really care. I'll slander JP all day as thats all he deserves. He'll get my praises if he earns it but so far not being able to complete a drive without messing up isnt earning squat. The only thing he does right is talk in front of a camera. But he says the same thing weekly to the press so its getting repetitious. "I'm concentrating on making the plays and holding the ball this week". So if you buy into the BS then feel free. I wont buy into Ralphs BS, JP's BS or Marvs, and I demand more from the Buffalo Bills. Starting with leadership! Cause we dont have any right now.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

So let me get this right. Me telling the truth is taking things to far? you want me to sugar coat everything for JP fans? I can do that. I now blame Tom Brady for making JP Losman so bad. WHY TOM DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD and show off in front of 70000 fans of Buffalo with your patience and pocket presence? Why cant you do it somewhere else but nooo..you rather play well here and expose why JP Losman doesnt compare to you? Can you be abit crappier so JP can look better?

No matter how you take it, I dont really care. I'll slander JP all day as thats all he deserves. He'll get my praises if he earns it but so far not being able to complete a drive without messing up isnt earning squat. The only thing he does right is talk in front of a camera. But he says the same thing weekly to the press so its getting repetitious. "I'm concentrating on making the plays and holding the ball this week". So if you buy into the BS then feel free. I wont buy into Ralphs BS, JP's BS or Marvs, and I demand more from the Buffalo Bills. Starting with leadership! Cause we dont have any right now.
                            Did you notice how I said to be reasonable? I never said to sugar coat, if you want to argue with me, atleast argue my points. Dont put words in my mouth. Like I said, we criticize JP also. I never said you should sugar coat anything for JP. Did you not see countless JP supporters having doubts also? I am simply asking, would you be reasonable with the guy? I have not once seen you say anything positive about him. Its ridiculous, he isnt the second coming of RJ or TD. Nobody is saying JP is the next big thing. Atleast try to look at things objectively.

Comment

• Inetpub
                              i'm a tool
                              • Aug 2006

Did you notice how I said to be reasonable? I never said to sugar coat, if you want to argue with me, atleast argue my points. Dont put words in my mouth. Like I said, we criticize JP also. I never said you should sugar coat anything for JP. Did you not see countless JP supporters having doubts also? I am simply asking, would you be reasonable with the guy? I have not once seen you say anything positive about him. Its ridiculous, he isnt the second coming of RJ or TD. Nobody is saying JP is the next big thing. Atleast try to look at things objectively.
                              That is reasonable. Our perspective of reasonable is the difference. I dont think its reasonable that Buffalo is putting a crappy product on the field. Do you?

I have previously said JP was an NFL Calibre QB. I have never doubted that. The kid has a strong arm, quick feet, and can take the punishment and bruises with the best of them. Hes capable of making most of the throws required in the NFL. Most I mean most. He sometimes throws too hard for soft touch passes and has a tendancy to overthrow but all QBs do.

The knock on him is that you can have ALL THE PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES in the world (which JP has) but his learning curve doesnt bend. Does that make you a great QB? Michael Vick. Is he a great QB? Both players are similar in features and abilities although Vick is probably more of an athletic freak of nature. Do I think MV is a great QB? Not yet. I think he is a good player but question why he is a QB at times. But the team believes in Vick. He makes magic happen around him.

Stats wise, with Vicks first FULL year at the helm, 2002 he was 9-6-1. in 2003 they went 5-11 with MV injured and only playing 5 games. 2004 with him playing a full season they went 11-5. Its a huge difference when your QB has the leadership ability and lockerroom pressence such as MV. Last year, 8-8 and this year 4-2. The only season with Vick out, they went 5-11. Coincidence? Not likely. Is Vick a great QB? Unfair to say yet because greatness is achieved over time but he is a good leader and has pressence in everything he does.

I just find it frustrating cheering weekly for the Bills...but hoping the QB will throw a TD. Hoping he'll not fumble or throw an INT. Its rather hard to believe in JP when you gotta worry hes not out there to kill his teammates. Some of his passes have death written all over the receivers face. I swear he telegraphs the opposite teams Headcoach before he throws the ball, but you understand what I mean there. To be fair, do I think hes an NFL Calibre QB? yes. Do I think he will get it here in Buffalo? No.

Does that sound reasonable to you?

Comment

Working...
                              X