PDA

View Full Version : Seven QB changes

mybills
10-25-2006, 09:09 AM
That's a lot for one season, never mind the first half of the season. Granted, a lot are due to injuries.
But of the healthy ones, three are on the hot seat. Guess what?
None of them are JP.

Maybe the few who continue to want him benched, should call the show and argue with them. :snicker:

PECKERWOOD
10-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Well, I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt include him, simply because they neglect any talk about the Bills. Good or Bad.

TacklingDummy
10-25-2006, 09:42 AM
No talk about the Bills is better then everyone making fun of them. Like they did on draft day when Marv shocked the world with drafting Whitner.

RedEyE
10-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Culpepper - Forced recovery; inconsistant play
Simms - Spleen
Warner - Poor play
Collins - Poor play
Bledsoe - Shocker [saracasm]/ but probably the worst QB move of the season. Will this one stick?
Green - Injury
Brooks - Poor play?

That's 7. What about Rothlisberger? Does he not count?

Inetpub
10-25-2006, 11:03 AM
That's a lot for one season, never mind the first half of the season. Granted, a lot are due to injuries.
But of the healthy ones, three are on the hot seat. Guess what?
None of them are JP.

Maybe the few who continue to want him benched, should call the show and argue with them. :snicker:

Why?

Its not like we have many options in Nall or Holcolmb. I'd rather stick it out with JP than the other two. Although as of yet, I havent seen much difference in all 3 QBs. Each have thier own strengths and weaknesses.

PECKERWOOD
10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
No talk about the Bills is better then everyone making fun of them. Like they did on draft day when Marvshocked the world withdrafting Whitner.
We're they ever so wrong, though! =)

mybills
10-25-2006, 03:11 PM
Culpepper - Forced recovery; inconsistant play
Simms - Spleen
Warner - Poor play
Collins - Poor play
Bledsoe - Shocker [saracasm]/ but probably the worst QB move of the season. Will this one stick?
Green - Injury
Brooks - Poor play?

That's 7. What about Rothlisberger? Does he not count?
Apparently they missed some. They also mentioned Wallace. :idunno:

Iehoshua
10-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Seneca Wallace for Matt Hasselbeck - Injury