PDA

View Full Version : My Buffalo Bills Offseason Fantasy

Michael82
02-27-2003, 01:12 PM
TD will call Price's buff and wait a little bit. Next week or even this weekend, he will be traded for a 1st rounder and maybe more. Teams are drooling at the chance of getting Price on their team and someone will really shock the heck out of Wys. TD will then take the added cap money on work on getting Spikes in here. He will try to throw him a great deal that Mike Brown is too cheap to match. Takeo will accept the Bills offer and become a Buffalo Bill....or else TD will bring Mike Peterson in here and sign him to a nice deal. Then he will work on getting a few more 2nd and 3rd tier LB's here for depth, and try to convince Hugh Douglas to come here for a cap friendly deal. TD will then trade his 2nd rounder and 1st rounder to move up in the draft to grab one of the stud DLs. Wys, you will then eat this and the "evil genius" AKA TD will laugh as all of us say we told you so. :evil:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/disease_ctrl/epi/htopics/arbo/crow.jpg

Michael82
02-27-2003, 01:16 PM
Now, if even some of this stuff happens...I would be ecstatic! It would be a damn good Offseason for the Buffalo Bills. We could even complete it by cutting Riemersma and signing someone like Darrell Jackson from the Hawks. :D

WG
02-27-2003, 01:20 PM
Sure, and then we'll try and figure how to get back under the cap. That's when you woke up! :D

I'll tell ya what, and I include everyone in this:

I'll wager anyone any amount of ZBs, as long as they have it, that we don't get a first round pick for Price. I realize that's a bit of a win-win for me, but nonetheless, since you and others are so confident that all these teams are gonna be racing to get Price for top 5 WR money and one or more first round picks, I'll play devil's advocate on this one.

What do you say? Wanna back up those words w/ some ZBs?

I'll even tell you what; You'll win if we get a combo of 2nd/3rd round picks too. Just in case a GM sees fit to trade us a 2nd and a 3rd instead of their first.

BTW, anyone is eligable for this too pending a confirming PM. Just want to make sure I don't overcommit my ZBs. ;)

I'll be waiting w/ baited breath over in my mailroom...! :D

So what's it gonna be? Lots of lip service with no balls? Or are you and all the other people so confident that Price is that highly respected ready to back up your words with some ZBs?

Balls? No balls?

:biggrin:

WG
02-27-2003, 01:22 PM
Well, the thing that you forget is that we won't have enough money w/ Price's pinning down that much money to sign more than one marquee player and that would take most of our available cap money. I realize that we have no idea what our cap will look like exactly until tenders are accepted. But we'll know very, very soon!

Michael82
02-27-2003, 01:31 PM
Okay, you got yourself a deal. I want my 1,000 Zonebucks back. So Wys...we need a witness. :D

If the Buffalo Bills trade Peerless Price and receive a 1st rounder or more, or a 2nd and 3rd rounder, then I will receive 1,000 ZoneBucks from Wys.

If the Buffalo Bills trade or don't trade Peerless Price and don't get a 1st rounder or a 2nd and 3rd rounder, then Wys will receive 1,000 ZoneBucks from me.

WG
02-27-2003, 01:36 PM
Deal!

Gosh, I can't lose on that one...

:evil:

WG
02-27-2003, 01:38 PM
P.S. I knew you'd go chasing your 1,000 ZBs. :)

Earthquake Enyart
02-27-2003, 01:40 PM
Boys your age should be fantasizing about something other than TD.

Michael82
02-27-2003, 01:54 PM
Yup, you had to know I would Wys. :$:

Michael82
02-27-2003, 01:59 PM
i'm NOT fantasizing about TD...This would be my ideal offseason in a perfect cap-free world. :D

Earthquake Enyart
02-27-2003, 02:04 PM
What's the title of this thread?? :eek: