PDA

View Full Version : When will TO throw Romo under the bus?

Dr. Lecter
10-27-2006, 09:42 AM
He just got Drew. He already did so with McNabb and Garcia. Will Romo be next?

kernowboy
10-27-2006, 09:54 AM
TO a class act?

Night Train
10-27-2006, 09:56 AM
I read T.O.'s comment but he didn't make the lineup change.

Parcells did because DB lacks mobility and is a turnover machine in key situations.

scott51
10-27-2006, 10:12 AM
I didn't hear what he said, anyone got a link? I am always looking for a good laugh and TO is alway willing to ablige! I wish more players would be like Chad Johnson! I loved the recent article about him in SI! We need a player like him in Buffalo. (Chad I mean, not TO)

PECKERWOOD
10-27-2006, 09:28 PM
I was going to vote never, then I saw TO is a class act. Then I threw up in the back of my throat, and decided not to vote at all.

patmoran2006
10-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Don't know when, but I definitely know its coming.

TO is going to be out of the NFL within two years.. He's THAT much of a cancer

ajsdx
10-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Don't know when, but I definitely know its coming.

TO is going to be out of the NFL within two years.. He's THAT much of a cancer

If there were any common sense in the NFL, maybe. but there will ALWAYS be some coach that thinks they can control him, and some team that thinks they are only a WR away from greatness. I mean, no one can argue that TO isn't pretty damn good. But then again, he's getting pretty old. In two years, he might not have enough skillzzz to be worth the guaranteed trouble, and then he'd definitely be out of the league. No one wants a cancerous role player.

The_Philster
10-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Never, TO is a class act:roflmao: That's the funniest poll option ever..are the people who voted that living in caves? :spit:

Ebenezer
10-28-2006, 04:15 PM
...'bout halftime...

Typ0
10-28-2006, 04:38 PM
honestly, if I saw the comments everyone is talking about TO throwing DB under the bus it's being completely misread by the media and the fans. He did not throw DB under the bus. It was a good interview and he told it like it is. He said TR was a little more mobile that DB and that gave him a little bit of an edge right now because he could move around and give a play time to develop. He said if TR is moving around it's his [TO] job to get open and make a play. He said because of this he thinks there will be more opportunities for him to make plays with TR at QB than there was with DB. I don't see the big deal and sometimes I feel very sorry for TO as everything he says is slammed by everyone as negative.

The_Philster
10-28-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't understand how anyone can feel sorry for a guy who threw his last 2 QBs under the bus like he did...even going so far as to accuse one of them of homosexuality...course there's enough sheep that take his words as gospel :ill:
TO would make a great politician someday...he has no integrity or character :down:

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2006, 05:54 PM
TO, is a jerk. Not an ounce of class in that mans body.