PDA

View Full Version : Hotties: Know Your Role and Shut Your Mouth!!!!!

Brian H
02-27-2003, 03:01 PM
We have been whopping dat ass and is STILL in the lead.True you beat us the last challenge all is giving props to you now so get over it.You win 1 damn challenge (finally after your first win) and your suddenly the best thing since slice bread.

The *****es give you as round of applause you won fair and square good job but before running your mouth look at the score board,before bashing any of the *****es thank you very much!

lordofgun
02-27-2003, 03:07 PM
Holy crap! That's the longest run-on sentence EVER!

LtBillsFan66
02-27-2003, 03:14 PM
Some people need to be taught a lesson to keep their mouth shut. ;)

Brian H
02-27-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Holy crap! That's the longest run-on sentence EVER!

Im a former columnist who is angry!!!!!!! :xplode:

Typ0
02-27-2003, 03:18 PM
We have been whopping dat ass and is STILL in the lead.

Oh yeah like you aren't engaging in smack talk....not like you didn't start your plea for us to stop with smack talk. Moron. Get a life vomit breath. You're just pissed because you know you are likely target to get voted off because your whole team can't stand you dragging them down in the contests. They are plotting to get rid of you right now so you might as well not even bother to vote and crawl back under your rock.

4thAndLong
02-27-2003, 03:25 PM
It's pretty pathetic how the hotties shut up when they were losing and they finally win and start thinking they're the best.

It's kind of like the Bengals winning a game and talking smack.

Brian H
02-27-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
It's pretty pathetic how the hotties shut up when they were losing and they finally win and start thinking they're the best.

It's kind of like the Bengals winning a game and talking smack.

Nuff said......

ArcticWildMan
02-27-2003, 03:41 PM
Psst...Brian....here's a little hint for you: leave the smack talking to your teammates :up:

Brian H
02-27-2003, 03:49 PM
I just wanna stand up for my buds.If Typo wants the smack to end he shouldnt start threads and go against his word so I made this thread.Fight fire with fire......

shelby
02-27-2003, 03:49 PM
:eek:

Gunzlingr
02-27-2003, 03:51 PM
:lol:

lordofgun
02-27-2003, 03:51 PM
:shakeno: freaks

Typ0
02-27-2003, 03:54 PM
When did I say I wanted the smack to end? I never said that. Again, your empty brain thinks it has to crap but only a fart comes out.

Arctic: That's the best advice I have seen in this forum. The guy can't even formulate a thought how the hell is he going to smack talk? What a loser. What a lousy person to have representing your team. I would definately get rid of him right away.

Brian H
02-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Just Bring it :2guns:

Brian H
02-27-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
When did I say I wanted the smack to end? I never said that. Again, your empty brain thinks it has to crap but only a fart comes out.

Arctic: That's the best advice I have seen in this forum. The guy can't even formulate a thought how the hell is he going to smack talk? What a loser. What a lousy person to have representing your team. I would definately get rid of him right away.

You take this game way to serious with your cheap insults dude...

Typ0
02-27-2003, 03:59 PM
I'm just wondering why you are bothering with this stuff when you should be concerned with the people who are really out to screw you.

The_Philster
02-27-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
:shakeno: freaks

:blamelog:

:D

shelby
02-27-2003, 04:28 PM
:eek: i have no desire to screw Brian H....
:shakeno:

ArcticWildMan
02-27-2003, 04:40 PM
Woo-hoo!!! New BFZ rumor!! Shelby has the hots for Brian!! :biggrin:

shelby
02-27-2003, 04:42 PM
:lol:

:tongue:

ArcticWildMan
02-27-2003, 04:43 PM
I'm telling Church ;)

shelby
02-27-2003, 04:47 PM
:gossip:

:lmao:

mybills
02-27-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Brian H

Im a former columnist who is angry!!!!!!! :xplode:

I bet you pissed off your editor a few times spelling words like "whopping"! :snicker:

Brian H
02-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by mybills

I bet you pissed off your editor a few times spelling words like "whopping"! :snicker:

Guess you notice why I don't write columns anymore lol

Brian H
02-27-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Woo-hoo!!! New BFZ rumor!! Shelby has the hots for Brian!! :biggrin:

Hey Im only 19!!!! no offense but that's illegal in some states :)

MissBuffalo
02-27-2003, 07:29 PM
The Premature Celebration Files by Wanda Wisper.
Premature Celebration #16547:

HOOCHIES THINK THEY'RE ALL THAT AFTER ONE WIN

The Hoochies, in a pathetic effort to gain some team confidence, resort to spewing verbal sewage at their opponents during the First Annual BillsZone Survivor Challenge.

After an average, unimpressive victory by the Hoochies in Challenge #5, Sexy ***** bashing threads started poping open faster than a Hoochie on a street corner.

While the Hoochies were down at the Flea Market purchasing some work clothes for the night, Sexy ***** team member 4thAndLong had this to say about the recent premature celebration:
"It's pretty pathetic how the hotties shut up when they were losing and they finally win and start thinking they're the best.

It's kind of like the Bengals winning a game and talking smack."

Exactly 4th. Wanda Wisper likes what you have to say!

And in the Hoochies case, until they can put some sort of winning streak together, they'll be nothing more than a slab of
jelly-encased spam trying to pass for a delicious, honey roasted ham.

Brian H
02-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by MissBuffalo
The Premature Celebration Files by Wanda Wisper.
Premature Celebration #16547:

HOOCHIES THINK THEY'RE ALL THAT AFTER ONE WIN

The Hoochies, in a pathetic effort to gain some team confidence, resort to spewing verbal sewage at their opponents during the First Annual BillsZone Survivor Challenge.

After an average, unimpressive victory by the Hoochies in Challenge #5, Sexy ***** bashing threads started poping open faster than a Hoochie on a street corner.

While the Hoochies were down at the Flea Market purchasing some work clothes for the night, Sexy ***** team member 4thAndLong had this to say about the recent premature celebration:
"It's pretty pathetic how the hotties shut up when they were losing and they finally win and start thinking they're the best.

It's kind of like the Bengals winning a game and talking smack."

Exactly 4th. Wanda Wisper likes what you have to say!

And in the Hoochies case, until they can put some sort of winning streak together, they'll be nothing more than a slab of
jelly-encased spam trying to pass for a delicious, honey roasted ham.

:clap: