PDA

View Full Version : So, about the bye week..

mybills
10-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Will you be watching any games, and if so, which ones?

I'll catch every game they show on local tv, because I really love watching football, and because I won't spend money at a bar if the Bills aren't playing.

The_Philster
10-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I might catch some of the end of the Broncos-Indy game...depending on how late I get back from the Jills' fashion show...and I'll catch the two night games

mybills
10-28-2006, 05:47 PM
You're going to a fashion show? :rofl:

j/k I know, I know, it's for the Jills.

OpIv37
10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I've got work to do around the house, so I'll put on the Sunday Ticket and just flip to whichever game's the most interesting.

My dad will be here helping- he's originally from Philly and still kinda follows the Eagles, so we'll probably end up mostly following that game.

The_Philster
10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
and that's the only reason :laughter:
Otheriwse, there's no way I'd be caught dead at something like that

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Why do you have to go the Jills fashion show, Phil? Anyways, I'l be watching whoever GB plays on Sunday Tick.

mybills
10-28-2006, 05:53 PM
viewer thread - http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=111926

At 1:00, I'll mainly watch the Giants game, and occaisionally switch over to Philly.

The_Philster
Why do you have to go the Jills fashion show, Phil? .
taking pictures for my site and the Jills

OpIv37
Why do you have to go the Jills fashion show, Phil? Anyways, I'l be watching whoever GB plays on Sunday Tick.

I don't know if I can suffer through 3 hours of Favre destroying his legacy 2 weeks in a row. I'll probably just Tivo the Quick Cuts of that game so I know what to expect next week when they come to Buffalo.

mybills
10-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Looks like Chicago will be 8-0 this week.

OpIv37
10-28-2006, 05:57 PM
and that's the only reason :laughter:
Otheriwse, there's no way I'd be caught dead at something like that

don't the Jills find it a little creepy that you're constantly at their events and taking pictures?

Seriously, no offense intended- I'm not trying to make another played-out stalker joke here- I mean this as a legit question. I'm just saying that a lot of girls would be concerned about a guy constantly being around them and photographing them, even if it was at a public event. Attractive women like NFL cheerleaders are frequently the target of stalkers- even though I know you're not like that at all, it seems entirely possible that they could get the wrong idea.

The_Philster
10-28-2006, 06:00 PM
No...they welcome the positive publicity and attention...and they obviously seem to know me better than most people on here do.
I'm given a VIP pass to go to the major events and the smaller events like this one...I'm usually asked to be there by Stephanie or one of the Jills.

One girl who just re-joined the squad this year after a year off knew who I was at tryouts...and we had never met...my good reputation with these ladies precedes me :up:

OpIv37
10-28-2006, 06:03 PM
No...they welcome the positive publicity and attention...and they obviously seem to know me better than most people on here do.
I'm given a VIP pass to go to the major events and the smaller events like this one...I'm usually asked to be there by Stephanie or one of the Jills.

One girl who just re-joined the squad this year after a year off knew who I was at tryouts...and we had never met...my good reputation with these ladies precedes me :up:

gotcha

mybills
10-28-2006, 06:07 PM
The others prolly told her that the six foot guy with the camera is Phil. There's your reputation. :chuckle:

mybills
10-28-2006, 06:09 PM
back on topic... Go Jets!...Go Vikings! :evil:

The_Philster
10-28-2006, 06:11 PM
The others prolly told her that the six foot guy with the camera is Phil. There's your reputation. :chuckle:
no...I don't think it was that simple...she not only knew my name and who I was, but she brought me a free Rush Swimsuit calendar for my site :D

back on topic ...go Jets? :ill:

Go Browns!!

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2006, 06:18 PM
taking pictures for my site and the Jills
Put in a good word for me with the Jills. ;)

I don't know if I can suffer through 3 hours of Favre destroying his legacy 2 weeks in a row. I'll probably just Tivo the Quick Cuts of that game so I know what to expect next week when they come to Buffalo.
Bah, I dont think he has destroyed his legacy one bit. I guess it may hurt his image with some of the younger fans in the NFL, who havent seen him play his whole career.

mybills
10-28-2006, 06:32 PM
back on topic ...go Jets? :ill:

YES...they're riding right up behind NE, and I'd rather see THEM win instead of the Pats.:up:

The_Philster
10-28-2006, 06:36 PM
YES...they're riding right up behind NE, and I'd rather see THEM win instead of the Pats.:up:
they're not playing the Pats, though..or are you just hoping they'll overtake them for the division lead?

DraftBoy
10-28-2006, 09:47 PM
Falcons v. Bengals...game of the week

Chad Johnson v. DeAngelo Hall

T-Long
10-28-2006, 09:58 PM
I'll be at the Steelers Raiders game

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Falcons v. Bengals...game of the week

Chad Johnson v. DeAngelo Hall
Im going to be watching that one for sure. If DeAngelo shuts down Chad, he promised to shave his fro-hawk off.

Gotta love Sunday Tick, going to watch em all.

PECKERWOOD
10-28-2006, 10:07 PM
I'll be at the Steelers Raiders game

haha, your gonna get bored quick. Drink a shot for every touchdown Pittsburgh scores!

mybills
10-28-2006, 10:57 PM
they're not playing the Pats, though..or are you just hoping they'll overtake them for the division lead?
The latter, duh. Are you drunk?

back on topic... Go Jets!...Go Vikings! :evil:
Odds are, that the Jets will handle the Browns, a lot easier than the Pats will handle the Vikings.

!Papacrunk!
10-29-2006, 07:12 AM
I've got the Ticket as well and I'm going to try to watch as much as I can. I will be curious to see how Seneca Wallace does, standing in for Hasselback. I'm not an Iowa State fan, but I guess I'd like to see the former Iowa State QB do some good, since I'm from Iowa.

BlackMetalNinja
10-29-2006, 07:17 AM
Some friends are coming over from work to watch the games today since I can do so at home with no Bills game this week. Might as well enjoy some HD football. Bengals vs. Falcons should be a good one, lots of points on the board. We'll also watch the Colts/Broncos game as one of the guys is a big Broncos fan and that should also be a fairly good game, though I'd expect much fewer points in that one.

Historian
10-29-2006, 07:24 AM
At this point, I would rather watch hockey

Unfortunately, the Sharks and the Lightning don't face off until 5 pm.