PDA

View Full Version : It sure would of been nice...

im4bflo
10-28-2006, 10:26 PM
...to get the record.
It seems like everytime a Buffalo team really get's a time to put a stamp on our beloved BUFFALO, we just tie, or come up short, from the accolade's that they and we as fans deserve. Tieing the record is cool, but that won't stay in peoples minds like breaking it. We're so close to getting the respect we deserve.
You've got to be a BUFFALO fan to know what we're talking about, when we're talking about our teams. It comes from your heart and soul, (unless you're a bandwagoner, and I'm not including you). Our DIEHARD fan base deserves a CHAMPIONSHIP more than anybody. Let this be the year baby!
What a TEAM! "GO SABRES!"

SABuffalo786
10-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, would've been neat. Oh, well.

I really couldn't care less about October records.

im4bflo
10-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Yeah, would've been neat. Oh, well.

I really couldn't care less about October records.
I agree, sure would of been nice, but what lie's ahead, now that's what we want!

Typ0
10-28-2006, 11:16 PM
I thought we really stepped up tonight. Hotlanta is the best team we've played and they demonstrated how badly they wanted to win tonight. It should be a learning experience for our team to understand if they leave our goaltender out to dry early in the game we're going to lose.

im4bflo
10-28-2006, 11:22 PM
We really rely on great goaltending with our style of play, Miller kept us in there, but we came up short, with a lot of good chances. Was bound to happen, no problem with this team!

Typ0
10-28-2006, 11:37 PM
We really rely on great goaltending with our style of play, Miller kept us in there, but we came up short, with a lot of good chances. Was bound to happen, no problem with this team!

they got drop dead chances in the first half of the game tonight. We need to be better than that. We can rejoice in having great goaltending but we can't rely on it.

SABuffalo786
10-28-2006, 11:42 PM
I take solace in the fact that we play like absolute **** two games in a row and still come out with 3 of 4 possible points.

redeye5
10-29-2006, 12:39 AM
Tallinder is out for 2 months....The Sabres are a good team but I think that The Thrashers are this years Hurricanes.......wait for someone to get hurt on the opposing team and you'll win the cup..

BuffaloSteve
10-29-2006, 04:39 PM
I agree, just when it seems we are on the brink of something, the bubble bursts, sure hope it doesn't happen come playoff time. We don't need another team from the south like Atlanta to win the cup. - Go Sabres!

hammerbillsfan
10-29-2006, 04:55 PM
:welcome: to Billszone BuffaloSteve! :beer: