PDA

View Full Version : BUFFALO WILD WINGS on Transit

JD
10-29-2006, 02:13 PM
needs to start charging admission, because it felt like I was at the game!! ahaha what a good time. Sabres chants all night, next game I'm going to try and start the wave ahaha. Good game last night, with the exception of roy, lydman, and numminen playing like hes 60. miller sucked on the game winner and 2 of the 4 goals. After that game..I dislike the shootout, lol.

But really, I think a 20 minute OT would be better.

The shootout has NOTHING to do with the game that was played before it. So I say a continuous OT or just one 20 minute OT should be done.

Thoughts?
And whose down to goto BWW for the next game?

kinigirly
10-29-2006, 02:17 PM
every person on the face of the planet i knew went to buffalo wild wings. it still haunts me 500 miles away

SABuffalo786
10-29-2006, 02:38 PM
It's fun if you get there early and a good seat.

But anytime within 45 minutes of the puck drop and you really shouldn't bother wasting the gas money.

BAM
10-29-2006, 05:09 PM
There is a Buffalo Wild Wings in the town I work in 30 minutes away! Best place ever! They have over 100 TV's all playing football on Sat's and Sundays, as well as about 10 HUGE screens... not sure of the exact size but they're monstrous.

G. Host
10-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Shoot outs do not make sense; it changes the game too much but this is the new NFL - fast to play and fast to get off the ice.

im4bflo
10-29-2006, 07:04 PM
After that game..I dislike the shootout, lol.

The shootout has NOTHING to do with the game that was played before it. So I say a continuous OT or just one 20 minute OT should be done.

Thoughts?

I agree about OT should be longer, S-Out should be a last resort.

JD
10-29-2006, 11:59 PM
5 minute OT is ******ed and pointless, just like the shootout is.

A goalie can be real good, but suck at breakaways..and **** his team over.

Screw the shootouts.

SabreEleven
10-30-2006, 04:13 AM
every person on the face of the planet i knew went to buffalo wild wings. it still haunts me 500 miles away

Even the ******ed ones?

Mitchy moo
10-30-2006, 01:21 PM
After that game..I dislike the shootout, lol.

Thoughts?

I agree about OT should be longer, S-Out should be a last resort.

I think that 5 minutes is way to short to settle anything, it's like 8.5% of what was just played. We really do need to have an extra period and then go to a shootout to settle it, if necessary.

im4bflo
10-30-2006, 06:57 PM
5 minute OT is ******ed and pointless, just like the shootout is.

A goalie can be real good, but suck at breakaways..and **** his team over.

Screw the shootouts.

I've got nothing against shootouts, beats the hell out of ties.
But OT should be much longer, so the chance of settling it that way, is a lot better.

ddaryl
10-31-2006, 01:40 AM
I love Buffalo Wild Wings.

never seen one and never ate at one, but their stock is doing awesome and my wife has some share in her IRA.

please resume the conversation. just thought I'd chime in on that.

in case anyones likes to invest BWLD is highly recommended stock over at the Motley Fool. I belong to their Hidden Gems and Investor Income news letters. BWLD is a Hidden Gem.