• Show
Clear All
  • the REAL Rudeman
    • Jul 2002

Absolutely amazing

Even in our bye week, JP sucked.
    I solve problems with violence.

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Absolutely amazing

Dude, its just plain boring now.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

it's not surprising that he sucked during the bye week though.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by the REAL Rudeman
        Even in our bye week, JP sucked.
        I suggest you look at what some other QBs, who actually "played" - and I use the term loosely - did on Sunday. Take a look at how Pennington, Roetlisberger, Leinart, Young, Walter, Gradkowski, and several others performed before you make gratuitous remarks about JP.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
          • Jul 2002

Janice, you're too fookin' serious. I'd expect hotheaded crap from the board's youngsters like Phil, but not an old man like you.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Janice, you're too fookin' serious. I'd expect hotheaded crap from the board's youngsters like Phil, but not an old man like you.
            That wasn't very nice, now was it?
            WTF?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              • May 2003

It's not Janice, but that's OK, I've been insulted by far more intelligent people than you. Your posts actually contribute nothing to the discussion of Bills' football -and they're not humorous, either.

In fact, you're the perfect reason that these boards have the Ignore feature.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                Defies all logic
                • Oct 2006

Wow, its just a joke people. I thought it was pretty funny, lol..

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                  Wow, its just a joke people. I thought it was pretty funny, lol..
                  After about the 3,000th uncreative, juvenile and time-wasting post on the same subject - the mindless bashing of JP - it has for me ceased to be fun or interesting.

But hey, if you think Rudina is funny, more power to you.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                    Defies all logic
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    After about the 3,000th uncreative, juvenile and time-wasting post on the same subject - the mindless bashing of JP - it has for me ceased to be fun or interesting.

But hey, if you think Rudina is funny, more power to you.
                    Thats what the whole point of the joke was. He knew people on this board get upset easily over bashing JP, so he bashed him in the opening post. The joke itself isnt funny, but some of the reactions are funny. I think we all just need to lighten up! BYE weeks suck for everyone. =(

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
                      • Jul 2002

Jan and Darth are like a cancer to anyone trying to have a good time.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Jan and Darth are like a cancer to anyone trying to have a good time.
                        Your idea of a good time leaves a lot to be desired
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          It's not Janice, but that's OK, I've been insulted by far more intelligent people than you. Your posts actually contribute nothing to the discussion of Bills' football -and they're not humorous, either.

In fact, you're the perfect reason that these boards have the Ignore feature.
                          Like I give a rat's ass about the Bills. They suck. But what I love is seeing how people like you waste hour after hour seriously discussing things you'll never change. Your contributions are no more beneficial than mine because management hears nothing. If you want to make an impact, go coach peewee football.

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            Your idea of a good time leaves a lot to be desired
                            another exampe of a guy who's just way too serious. I feel sorry for you Phil. I really do.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Like I give a rat's ass about the Bills. They suck. But what I love is seeing how people like you waste hour after hour seriously discussing things you'll never change. Your contributions are no more beneficial than mine because management hears nothing. If you want to make an impact, go coach peewee football.
                              His contribution is 4 tickets in the Jim Kelly Club every year...a hell of a lot more of a benefit to the Bills than someone shooting his mouth off on a message board trying to be Mr. Big Shot
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X