Perfect Example of why JP can be Successful in the NFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Perfect Example of why JP can be Successful in the NFL!

Even though Denver lost i seen a Good offense suited for a QB who can get out of the pocket and make plays, A QB that is hated by many and thought of as a bum sometimes, but never the less i watched him roll out and make decisions to throw to his Rbs and TEs out in the flats, These are the types of plays that need to be installed in our offense, If our Oline sucks then get him out of the pocket, let him make plays, get him to be less of a robot of the system and let him try and do the things that amde him a 1st round pick, Playaction and Rolling out can only bring another demension to the offense making it harder for DEF to play us, all this equals to bettering JP and the Bills

They also had plays designed that would have TE's and WRs going with the flow and the play was designed to roll out right or left, and with consistency he got away from pass rush and blitzes
    Now i dont thin Jake Plummer is all that great but here is a guy who has survived the hype, the fans boos and goes out every week and plays his ass off, to me he looks just like JP Losman, and JP is more athletic, I remember when Jake was playing in AZ he was a hero one week and hated the next, sound familiar,

I also heard some interesting comments in an interveiw with Marv Levy by Local Channel 7 Sports John Murphy, and Marv said that he is a work in progress but pointed out how many QBs took a long time to finally get it and mentioned quite a few guys like Brett Favre, Jake Delhomme, Kurt Warner, Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Matt hasselback, and he said other teams gave up on them and look what they went on to do, and said the Bills are afraid of that because he has so much upside,

I guess we will have to wait and see and go thru the struggles of this guy, god knows we have many other holes to fill to be a contender, so this is JP's season wether we like it or not!

GO BILLS
    Last edited by bigbub2352; 10-30-2006, 01:23 PM.
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Perfect Example of why JP can be Successful in the NFL!

JP will get better.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Inetpub
      i'm a tool
      • Aug 2006

and yet Akili Smith is a perfect example of how JP can fail.
      You had your speech in 1 novel. My reason is 1 line. Wow that was easy!
      That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Inetpub
        and yet Akili Smith is a perfect example of how JP can fail.
        You had your speech in 1 novel. My reason is 1 line. Wow that was easy!
        So you base your entire statement (one line) on Akili Smith? Wow, that makes sense.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

Wow i guess you can read too, the post is how a QB similiar to JP has found a way and an offense to be successful in the NFL, must be nice to be so quick witted and football knowledgeable nice try inetpub
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Inetpub
            i'm a tool
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by jamze132
            So you base your entire statement (one line) on Akili Smith? Wow, that makes sense.
            No but if you guys are going to compare JP to x QB then I can too. All I have to say is AKILI SMITH with be a probowler one day!!!!!! LOL.

If you guys are going to post about how awesome and can compare JP well then lets say we compare him to Farve and celebrate our "Superbowl" right now. Seeing as JP is comparable to Farve. or wait..Steve Young. Or Chad Pennington..or Akili Smith.

Blah blah blah. JP is JP. he isnt Farve he isnt Smith he isnt Young. He is the fumbling bumbling JP LOSMAN. J-Loss for short.
            Last edited by Inetpub; 10-30-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

You're confusing them with logic again, bigbub.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

WTF, HUH, again I guess you can read too
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

No but if you guys are going to compare JP to x QB then I can too. All I have to say is AKILI SMITH with be a probowler one day!!!!!! LOL.

If you guys are going to post about how awesome and can compare JP well then lets say we compare him to Farve and celebrate our "Superbowl" right now. Seeing as JP is comparable to Farve. or wait..Steve Young. Or Chad Pennington..or Akili Smith.

Blah blah blah. JP is JP. he isnt Farve he isnt Smith he isnt Young. He is the fumbling bumbling JP LOSMAN. J-Loss for short.

Another post assuming failure. What must it be like to live in an utterly pessimistic life?

Nobody knows how JP is going to turn out right now. But in the end half the people will claim that they knew all along.
                  "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• rdmercer83
                    • Aug 2006

JP can get better, the question right now is whether or not he will get better. There is no evidence right now that JP is not getting better
                    83 Lee Evans: The Amazing

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

WOW i guess this was a tuff one, I was just using Jake PLummer and his career of ups and downs to show how a young Qb, who most have lost faith in can still surprise everyone given the right offense and right coaching, the light bulb goes on and they play the way everyone knows they can that is all sorry to be so confusing
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Plummer has a career full of ups and downs. That is why Denver drafted Cutler. If you are not consistent in this league, you will be out of a job in no time.

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
                          • Jul 2002

God, the guy is a ***king write-off.
                          I solve problems with violence.

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

SO what you are saying is that it's not fair to compare him to anyone since he is who he is (which I do agree), but it's ok to label him the fumbling bumbling JP LOSMAN. J-Loss for short? That is quite contradictory of you, no?

Comment

• Inetpub
                              i'm a tool
                              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by jamze132
                              SO what you are saying is that it's not fair to compare him to anyone since he is who he is (which I do agree), but it's ok to label him the fumbling bumbling JP LOSMAN. J-Loss for short? That is quite contradictory of you, no?
                              Nope. Because thats who he is! Im comparing JP to JP! How is it contradictory if thats who he is? Give me something that says he isnt it and ill give you 6 INT and 6 FUMBLES in the last 4 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X