PDA

View Full Version : little help

oldno711
11-01-2006, 09:53 AM
A bunch of us are driving up (from VA) for the game this weekend. We're getting up there Saturday morning and would like to go out to eat somewhere Saturday night. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant on Chippewa St? It doesn't have to be the priciest joint (my wallet hopes it isn't), but it's my friend's bday and she requested "good atmosphere and good food."

Thanks

Typ0
11-01-2006, 10:23 AM
what kind of food are you looking for?

THATHURMANATOR
11-01-2006, 10:26 AM
A bunch of us are driving up (from VA) for the game this weekend. We're getting up there Saturday morning and would like to go out to eat somewhere Saturday night. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant on Chippewa St? It doesn't have to be the priciest joint (my wallet hopes it isn't), but it's my friend's bday and she requested "good atmosphere and good food."

Thanks
Chippewa street is for Bars man.

Take a trek down Elmwood, and turn onto Allen. Gabriels gate has good food(wings included) for a cheap price.
I would also recommend
Mothers
Anchor Bar(down on main st)
Fat Bobs(BBQ)

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 10:17 AM
You should try the pizza too, if you get the chance. Belladonnas and Abotts are yummy yummy.

Tiburon1724
11-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Buffalo Chophouse on Washington near Chippewa had the best steak I've ever had. Not too easy on the wallet though.

NorthCarBills
11-02-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm coming up from Raleigh for my annual game this weekend. My uncle is a season ticket holder, and every year we go to a place called J.J.'s right around the corner from the downtown Holiday Inn and Walgreens. They have good wings and pizza and it's a pretty relaxed and fun atmosphere with affordable prices. We'll be there Saturday evening as always. Sorry I do not have the address, but perhaps one of the usual posters here will know.

BAM
11-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Go the the Anchor Bar man! It's not far from Chippewa, just a few blocks.

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Abbotts and Belladonnas. Best pizza in Buffalo.

Tatonka
11-02-2006, 04:01 PM
i hear the mcdonalds there is one of the best.

Iehoshua
11-02-2006, 04:03 PM

Thanks
Maybe you'll pass us, or vice versa!

We'll have a couple hour head start if you're leaving from Richmond, however.