PDA

View Full Version : Wish for something bad

Mr. Miyagi
11-01-2006, 01:39 PM
In light of the recent negative political campaigning, if you have one bad thing that you could wish upon your most hated team (instead of a good wish upon the Bills), what would it be?

Personally it's a tough call for me between Brady coming out of the closet and Bellichick gets caught with evidence of bribing the refs.

I wish Culpepper bad things too but he's already in a world of hurt. :ill:

Mudflap1
11-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Good thread. I voted for the Brady one...

Jon

Mr. Cynical
11-01-2006, 02:00 PM
D) Brady and Billy getting caught by a ref in the men's room doing the nasty and then Billy getting caught bribing the ref to clam up.

Mr. Miyagi
11-01-2006, 02:16 PM
D) Brady and Billy getting caught by a ref in the men's room doing the nasty and then Billy getting caught bribing the ref to clam up.
Why that's two birds (no pun intended) with one stone!

Devin
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Sabans on a sinking ship anyway.

The_Philster
11-01-2006, 02:53 PM
All of the above :snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
11-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Sabans on a sinking ship anyway.
Sadly the ass-sucking media is still calling him a good coach and trust that he'll turn it around.

How's is Saban a good coach? What has he done that implied that? Sure he did well as a college coach, but his NFL career consists of a 3-7 season until they had that 6 game run on a bunch of nobodies (including the Bills), and a 1-6 start of this season.

Yet he's still a genius. Yeah I guess so is Steve Spurrier. :rolleyes:

MikeInRoch
11-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Sorry, it has to be the anti-Miami one.

The hatred runs so deep...

PECKERWOOD
11-01-2006, 04:14 PM
I would like to see Bellichick get caught bribing the refs. I am curious if ref's really do get paid off. So if this got brought to the light publicly they would have to clean up the game.

Typ0
11-01-2006, 04:17 PM
the refs don't need the money...they all have day jobs.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-01-2006, 10:59 PM
Now Saben, Bradey, and Bellicheck all caught in bed with a Ref... at the same time... that would pretty much make my day.

Night Train
11-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Chad Johnson getting caught in the sack with T. Owens. on the show Cheaters.

Mr. Miyagi
11-02-2006, 08:12 AM
Chad Johnson getting caught in the sack with T. Owens. on the show Cheaters.
With Marino sitting on the side watching and pleasuring himself.

OpIv37
11-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Brady coming out would spawn a lot of jokes, but in the long run we'd find it really irritating. Twice a year when we play the Pats, we'd have to listen to the announcers yap about how Tom Brady is a "Brave Young Man" who is "using his status as a football player to break down negative social barriers" and how plenty of NFL players are gay but "Brady's the only one brave enough to admit it publicly" blah blay blah.

It would make the ESPN Bruschi lovefest from last year seem mild by comparison.

Mr. Miyagi
11-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Brady coming out would spawn a lot of jokes, but in the long run we'd find it really irritating. Twice a year when we play the Pats, we'd have to listen to the announcers yap about how Tom Brady is a "Brave Young Man" who is "using his status as a football player to break down negative social barriers" and how plenty of NFL players are gay but "Brady's the only one brave enough to admit it publicly" blah blay blah.

Yeah but he would've been the true "Tommy Homo", instead of Tony Romo.

OpIv37
11-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Yeah but he would've been the true "Tommy Homo", instead of Tony Romo.

At least then the Pats would have a hard time finding a decent Center. "you want me to bend over in front of that queer and let him put his hands on my ass? WTF is this, prison? I'm outta here!"

Valerie
11-02-2006, 01:27 PM
How unbelievably un-Christian of you, Miyagi. With all the hatred in the world the last thing we should be doing is wishing ill on our fellow man. Shame on you! I'm disappointed in you!:down:

Mr. Miyagi
11-02-2006, 01:35 PM
How unbelievably un-Christian of you, Miyagi. With all the hatred in the world the last thing we should be doing is wishing ill on our fellow man. Shame on you! I'm disappointed in you!:down:
*** the fellow man, especially if they were the New England Patriots.

Jesus isn't a Skins fan, but is he a Patriots fan?

Valerie
11-02-2006, 01:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Hello, everyone knows Jesus is a Saints fan!

Mr. Miyagi
11-02-2006, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes:

Hello, everyone knows Jesus is a Saints fan!
No wonder Reggie Bush miraculously fell to the #2 spot! Makes perfect sense!

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 07:17 PM
How come the Saints never won the superbowl then? :huh:

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2006, 09:17 PM

Thats a really good point. Never thought of that but you're right.

Michael82
11-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Tom Brady and Tedy Bruschi both get caught doing drugs and are arrested. Both get suspended for 4 weeks and then get caught again and are suspended for the year. :bf1:

Dr. Lecter
11-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Brady gets pulled over for driving drunk and gets gang raped in jail.

Needs a colonoscopy from the damage to his rectum and misses all of next season.
You scare me sometimes.............

jamze132
11-03-2006, 12:01 PM
How about this one....

The Pats, Jets, and Dolphins all die in a freak gasoline fight explosion while they are drinking orange-mocha frappachinos?

And the Bills cruise to the playoffs as the division winners... the rest is history.

:laughing:

jamze132
11-03-2006, 12:02 PM

Needs a colonoscopy from the damage to his rectum and misses all of next season.
Ding Ding! Folks we have a winner! This is by far the best one so far!

Historian
11-03-2006, 05:22 PM

patmoran2006
11-04-2006, 11:24 AM
JP Losman getting cut and signing with the Jets or Dolphins.