PDA

View Full Version : Balls And Bums

lordofgun
08-16-2002, 10:53 PM
Balls:

Henry
First string O-line (run blocking was good)

BUMS:

Defense...entire unit. Disgraceful effort.
AVP - I'm glad this is just preseason. He was terrible.

northernbillfan
08-16-2002, 10:58 PM
I'd also say Preistly gets a bum award. He was only in for 2 plays. He missed the target but gained 24 yrds due to the penalty, and then he procedes to drop the ball on the snap causing a turnover which Minny scored on.

northernbillfan
08-16-2002, 11:03 PM
Oops, I forgot my Ball award...I'm giving mine to the fans 46,000+ for a preseason game. Awesome showing Buffalo :up:

Novacane
08-16-2002, 11:20 PM
Balls.........
Agree with LOG O-line and Henry

Bums......Defense..................anybody on this team know how to rush the passer?

GW..........there is absolutely no excuse for 2 line up in the neutral zone penalties. No penalty drives me more insane than those and I lay the blame for them on the coach!

casdhf
08-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Huntley and Henry!

HenryRules
08-17-2002, 02:11 PM
Balls:
Bledsoe, another decent, albeit not great, game where he spread the ball around well.
Henry - been said many times before.
Huntley - looks like he wants to be the backup RB this year.
Hollis - looking good so far this preseason, although they were both chip shots.

Bums:
Bryson - if he wants to play here, he's gonna have to do better than that.
Samuel - missing a PAT.
D's front seven - when Jenkins, Prioleau, Watson, and Winfield are the only people with more than one tackle and our only sack comes from Ahmad Brooks, they should be ashamed of themselves.

The_Philster
08-17-2002, 03:35 PM
I think I'd take that Bum rating away from Samuel and give it to his long snapper....the snap was high on that one and the holder had to jump up to grab it.

Michael82
08-17-2002, 03:51 PM
Balls and Bums? Can we come up with a better name? How about Balls and Busts? Pats and Kicks? Game Balls and Game Goats? Game Balls and Game Penalties. Something has to be better than Bums. LOL :D

Typ0
08-17-2002, 04:25 PM
I agree with what is being said here except someone has to take responsibility for our lousy kick-off's. Perhaps it is Hollis or GW but we suck in that area as bad as our defense stinks so I am not going to hand Hollis any kudo's for kicking a couple 10 yard field-goals.

WG
08-18-2002, 11:44 AM
How about "Balls and Boobs"

Henry, Bledsoe, and the entire first unit O gets a Ball!

Boobs:

DBs get one boob. Coverage was loose and sloppy at times w/ the first unit.
Fletcher gets one boob for making a rookie 5th round draft pick tackle try, "tackle" may be too strong a word. He had better not ever do that again.
DL gets Fletcher's and the DBs other boobs along w/ 4 of their own.

Get ready to see us allow an average of 30 ppg this year.

I sure hope the O plays like they've been when we face the better teams or we're gonna be hurtin'. Yeah, there'll probably bo some close games, albeit it more in the 41-38 genre vice the 17-14 kind.

Belated Boobs: A whole Hooters worth of them actually to TD and GW for completely ignoring a very bad DL situation that any novice could have predicted would end like this given that we didn't lift even a finger to address it while many options were available to us. Now we're in major-league scramble mode and are looking for a bargain fix, ala Farris, Carman, etal. It won't happen unfortunately. Meanwhile, PW exhausts himself on double-teams virtually every play and Schobel is our lone presence on the outside.

Nice job TD/GW!!! Triple boobs for you guys!

Typ0
08-18-2002, 07:15 PM
that's some funny stuff wys (*_*).

Jeff1220
08-18-2002, 08:33 PM
I agree about the Fletcher bounce-off tackle try. Pathetic. I just have to forget that happened and just scratch that off as a bad play.

WG
08-18-2002, 09:34 PM
Like I said, as long as it doesn't happen again. I'm sure he's taken some ribbing for it...