PDA

View Full Version : Despite the Bills sucking...

raphael120
11-02-2006, 05:07 PM
I will still go to the one Bills bar in DC and root for them. Because I've just realized something. Football season is only so long, and it's AGONIZINGLY boring when football is over (not that big of a hockey fan). Despite my saying to my friends at the bar after the detroit game "I'm never watching another Billls game the rest of this season, I feel like im going to vomit uncontrollably", ive come to grips that this season is lost, and the Bills are...well...the Bills we've come to know and love to hate and hate to love. But it's still the Bills playing football, and it still reminds me of Buffalo. So yeah, I'll keep watching, if only for the bomb ass wings and the good Labatt Blue to wash away the sorrows of a horrible showing by the Bills. I mean, honestly...as a Bills fan...what the hell else are you going to do on a Sunday? Yard work? Nahh...gimme a bucket full of beer and some wings. Let's go Buffalo!

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 05:15 PM
I feel the same way, dont let rudeman see that though. You will be deemed not normal for that.

OpIv37
11-02-2006, 05:28 PM
I will still go to the one Bills bar in DC and root for them. Because I've just realized something. Football season is only so long, and it's AGONIZINGLY boring when football is over (not that big of a hockey fan). Despite my saying to my friends at the bar after the detroit game "I'm never watching another Billls game the rest of this season, I feel like im going to vomit uncontrollably", ive come to grips that this season is lost, and the Bills are...well...the Bills we've come to know and love to hate and hate to love. But it's still the Bills playing football, and it still reminds me of Buffalo. So yeah, I'll keep watching, if only for the bomb ass wings and the good Labatt Blue to wash away the sorrows of a horrible showing by the Bills. I mean, honestly...as a Bills fan...what the hell else are you going to do on a Sunday? Yard work? Nahh...gimme a bucket full of beer and some wings. Let's go Buffalo!

Which Bills bar do you go to? McFadden's?

I used to go to Greveys but now I have Sunday Ticket.

raphael120
11-02-2006, 05:37 PM
Which Bills bar do you go to? McFadden's?

I used to go to Greveys but now I have Sunday Ticket.

Yeh McFaddens, the crowd has died considerably since the unmasking of the suck that is the Bills this season. But still a good tmie. Where/what is Greveys?

OpIv37
11-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Yeh McFaddens, the crowd has died considerably since the unmasking of the suck that is the Bills this season. But still a good tmie. Where/what is Greveys?

It's a sports bar in Falls Church, right where Rte 50 hits Gallows Road. It's owned by Kevin Grevey who played basketball for the Bullets. I forget exactly what his connection is to Buffalo, but they show the Bills game on most of the TV's and the crowd is probably about 80% Bills fans.

They also have Buffalo wings that are about as close to wings from Buffalo as you can get in this area and a Beef on Weck sandwich.

I was going to link to their website for you but it looks like they're redoing it.