PDA

View Full Version : The top QB taken next year WONT be Quinn!

X-Era
11-02-2006, 09:25 PM
You heard it here first folks.

Brian Brohm is the best QB prospect.

Smaller school doesnt matter look at the other 1st overalls taken from smaller schools:

David Carr- Fresno St
Alex Smith- Utah

How about other 1st rounders:

Cutler-Vandy
Pennington-Marshall
Leftwich-Marshall

Brohm is a complete passer and Brady can be degraded due to Weiss. I think teams will question whether its the QB or the coach and system with Brady.

Brohm has done as much as he has against a top 3 team tonight WV, and all WITHOUT Michael Bush.

TigerJ
11-02-2006, 09:30 PM
I would take Brohm over Quinn

X-Era
11-02-2006, 09:32 PM
I would take Brohm over Quinn

Well said, hes done more with less and shows NFL poise against very good teams.

BILLSROCK1212
11-02-2006, 09:36 PM
You heard it here first folks.

Brian Brohm is the best QB prospect.

Smaller school doesnt matter look at the other 1st overalls taken from smaller schools:

David Carr- Fresno St
Alex Smith- Utah

How about other 1st rounders:

Cutler-Vandy
Pennington-Marshall
Leftwich-Marshall

Brohm is a complete passer and Brady can be degraded due to Weiss. I think teams will question whether its the QB or the coach and system with Brady.

Brohm has done as much as he has against a top 3 team tonight WV, and all WITHOUT Michael Bush.

heard it here first? no way i've been saying this since january but anyway totally agree and Louisville isn't much of a small skool anymore

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Louisville, is not a small school by any stretch of the imagination. I would take Quinn over Brohm, but I would be happy with either.

Nighthawk
11-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Brohm is a great player...I'd love to see him in a Buffalo uniform. That being said, I do like Quinn and think he will be very good.

X-Era
11-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Louisville, is not a small school by any stretch of the imagination. I would take Quinn over Brohm, but I would be happy with either.

I dont want either, I like JP, Im one painfully loyal sum beetch :dance:

Im just stating that I think Brohm is the best prospect.

PECKERWOOD
11-02-2006, 09:58 PM

Jp-era, I cant tell you if I would take either of them right now. I want to give JP more time, but if the draft were tomorrow and Quinn or Brohm was there when we picked, I would take one. However, I am still a firm believer that JP deserves this season and maybe next. Furthermore, if Calvin Johnson is there when we pick, I would take him and get a guard or tackle in the 2nd. That's just me, though. I'm 100% positive Marv would take a different route, probably rightfully so.

Nighthawk
11-02-2006, 10:03 PM

Let's talk at the end of the year and we'll see if you're singing the same tune. :console:

X-Era
11-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Let's talk at the end of the year and we'll see if you're singing the same tune. :console:

I might be. Im stubborn too, and I said all along that I thought JP deserves the season.

However, heres my amazing Kreskin, JP will do enough to leave us guessing by years end. I think he play better and we will be left with a big decision.

Its a pivotal one and I dont know how we should go. I just hope its the right move. I hope our luck changes and its the right move.

Saratoga Slim
11-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Brohm looked GOOD tonight.

gr8slayer
11-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I'll take Losman over both of them.

Mr. Pink
11-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Three words for best QB prospect out of this draft class....

Troy freakin Smith

Tatonka
11-02-2006, 10:42 PM
i would take troy smith if the coaches decided we need a qb.

brohm hasnt played anyone.. including WV.. wv is a fraud. their defense is average and their offense is all run.. wv also has not played anyone..

overrated.. both of those teams would get killed by ohio state or michigan.

PcA125
11-02-2006, 11:10 PM
I thought Brohm looked really good tonight, I havnt been able to see very many other games of his, so I dont really know what to think. Maybe if they go undefeated and make it to the championship game I can see how he really looks

Mr. Cynical
11-02-2006, 11:28 PM
I haven't watched Quinn that much but my dad has seen alot of his games. He agrees - Quinn isn't that great.

Kerr
11-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Since it worked for San Diego, there's probably a good chance buffalo will do the same and draft a qb in the 1st round as an insurance policy and still keep jp so that the new qb will light a fire under jp's ass.

I like brohm more than quinn and i'm a notre dame fan. He reminds me of a younger jim kelly. The same set up and same throwing motion. If qb were to be a big need, i'd take brohm in the 1st.

Earthquake Enyart
11-03-2006, 06:18 AM
Brohm is another JP. Small time QB at a mid range school.

If we go QB, I'd take Smith and Quin before Brahm because they have the big school experience. We're gonna need a QB who can play sooner than later.

Ron Burgundy
11-03-2006, 07:04 AM
i would take troy smith if the coaches decided we need a qb.

brohm hasnt played anyone.. including WV.. wv is a fraud. their defense is average and their offense is all run.. wv also has not played anyone..

overrated.. both of those teams would get killed by ohio state or michigan.

Damn right.

Ron Burgundy
11-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Not a huge fan of the Vick, Young, McNair, Danztler type QB to be honest.

That's a pretty wide spread of QB types, not just one.

X-Era
11-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Three words for best QB prospect out of this draft class....

Troy freakin Smith

Not a huge fan of the Vick, Young, McNair, Danztler type QB to be honest.