PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bad coaching decision goes to...

alohabillsfan
11-03-2006, 09:05 AM
The good news is this out LT J. Peters is going to slap around KGB!
The bad news is the league sack leader is going against a rookie 7th round draft pick starting his first game, it makes me want to shout, blah blah blah.

Well it should not take to long to find out if we have a RT!

jamze132
11-03-2006, 11:40 AM
The good news is this out LT J. Peters is going to slap around KGB!
The bad news is the league sack leader is going against a rookie 7th round draft pick starting his first game, it makes me want to shout, blah blah blah.

Well it should not take to long to find out if we have a RT!
Well is it fair to base Penington's future on his first game where he has to go against the sack leader?

G. Host
11-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Hopefully one of the TEs will be in there to help.

ParanoidAndroid
11-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Buffalo needs to get the run game going against them and execute the damn screen the way it's supposed to be or it's going to bee a long day for JP. So far, the screen has not been set up or blocked correctly and the ball has been overthrown as well. Run it right at KGB and pound him.

Meathead
11-03-2006, 07:05 PM
at least jp will see him coming :stretcher

PECKERWOOD
11-03-2006, 08:32 PM
You know GB is going to bring the heat, practically a rookie OL.. Hopefully, JP reads the coverages right and we make some big plays.

Lee-83
11-03-2006, 08:53 PM
**** the run game, put jp in shotgun and dare them to blitz.

ParanoidAndroid
11-03-2006, 09:08 PM
**** the run game, put jp in shotgun and dare them to blitz.

They will blitz in that case. That game plan might work for the first series as long as we go no-huddle, but as soon as they catch on, they will tee off on JP. And you know the O-line can't handle an all out pass rush as JP will not get the ball out.

alohabillsfan
11-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Well is it fair to base Penington's future on his first game where he has to go against the sack leader?

Absolutly not! And I am not saying that at all but if a rookie is going to get thrown into the lions den well then this is the week, I really hope this line combo works!

YardRat
11-04-2006, 11:43 AM
The draw play out of shotgun formation would work well if the passing game was effective at all.