X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

Joey Harrington vs. JP Losman

JP Losman put up 115 yards passing against the Bears. If Harrington puts up 116 yards and 7+ pts on the board, who's the better QB? I think that means that Losman is less than or equal to Harrington, what do you think?

If you'd like to place a bet on Miami putting up less than 7, or throwing for less than 115, I have a thread for that in the Smack Zone, btw.
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Joey Harrington vs. JP Losman

I don't think you can simplify it so much. I would rather have Harrington because he's got more experience and he's fighting for a career right now. But if you want to talk in these terms I think I'd rather had David Carr.

Comment

• Inetpub
      i'm a tool
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Typ0
      I don't think you can simplify it so much. I would rather have Harrington because he's got more experience and he's fighting for a career right now. But if you want to talk in these terms I think I'd rather had David Carr.
      I'd rather have Harrington. Hes fast, got an arm and accurate. Only thing is hes played for losers all his life. Detroit...Miami...hmm. But the good thing is, he puts up numbers far better than Losman.
      That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
        Defies all logic
        • Oct 2006

This argument has no merit. Even if Harrington throws for 300 yards, I dont think it makes much of a difference. The NFL is funky like that. For instance, Tom Brady usually has a field day against Indy. Peyton usually struggles against the Patriots. Tom Brady usually struggles against Denver, but Peyton Manning usually owns Denver. I dont think your way of comparison, is an accurate assesment. Just my opinion, though.

I got that example from Adam Shefter btw..

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Harrington had how many 1st round picks at WR? He still couldnt make it happen. I would take JP over, Harrington, ANYDAY.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

They're both bums. Neither is better than the other.

and neither will be in the league in 3-5 years either.

While we're at it, why don't we through in Andrew Walter and David Carr too!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
              Defies all logic
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
              They're both bums. Neither is better than the other.

and neither will be in the league in 3-5 years either.

While we're at it, why don't we through in Andrew Walter and David Carr too!
              They wont be out of the league in 3-5 years, I could guarantee that. Worst case scenario, they will be 2nd stringers. With that said, the jury is still out on both JP and Joey. This is possibly, Joey's last chance in Miami, and JP is getting close to the same situation, that Harrington is in. IF JP would limit his fumbles and turnovers, I would be inclined to give another season... The fumbling is whats trying my patience, 2 fumbles in a game is unacceptable.

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                This argument has no merit. Even if Harrington throws for 300 yards, I dont think it makes much of a difference. The NFL is funky like that. For instance, Tom Brady usually has a field day against Indy. Peyton usually struggles against the Patriots. Tom Brady usually struggles against Denver, but Peyton Manning usually owns Denver. I dont think your way of comparison, is an accurate assesment. Just my opinion, though.

I got that example from Adam Shefter btw..
                Already making excuses, huh?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Inetpub
                  I'd rather have Harrington. Hes fast, got an arm and accurate. Only thing is hes played for losers all his life. Detroit...Miami...hmm. But the good thing is, he puts up numbers far better than Losman.
                  haha. That's a stupid post.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Inetpub
                    I hate to admit it cuz I'm a Bills fan, but look at our record since JP's been here
                    2004: 9-7 (but JP didn't play)
                    2005: 5-11 with Losman playing 8 games and one of the worst D's in the league
                    2006: 2-5, again with a horrid D and a horrid OL.

Not to defend the mistakes Losman has made, but the Bills haven't been any better than the Lions and the Dolphins over JP's tenure as a starter. If you defend Harrington's performance because he's played for "losers", the same defense also applies to Losman.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Harrington vs Losman.

They both SUCK and they BOTH have set the franchises back big time who drafted them.

Comparision can end right there.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• RockStar36
                        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Bling
                        JP Losman put up 115 yards passing against the Bears. If Harrington puts up 116 yards and 7+ pts on the board, who's the better QB? I think that means that Losman is less than or equal to Harrington, what do you think?

If you'd like to place a bet on Miami putting up less than 7, or throwing for less than 115, I have a thread for that in the Smack Zone, btw.
                        It's hard to say. Is Harrington behind the same poor o-line that Losman is? Are the Dolphins gonig to attempt a failed fake punt on the first drive that immediately puts the Bears in scoring range?

I think the best way to decide is when Joey has to play in Buffalo. Then we could make the comparison.

D & S Sports

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

I guess if destroying your argument is called making excuses, sure you can call it that.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                            Defies all logic
                            • Oct 2006

With all that said, Harrington would be very lucky to even throw for 200.

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

Todd Collins is still in the league for crying out loud. If he can last this long, I don't find it hard to believe that either Losman or Harrington, maybe both, are still playing in three to five.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X