PDA

View Full Version : Craig Nall to NFL Europe?

PECKERWOOD
11-03-2006, 10:23 PM
What would you guys think about sending Nall to NFLE, to develop more? He is considered a very raw talent, he has a rocket arm and a good head, he just needs more experience. We should ship him over to Europe, while we observe JP further, and if JP doesnt work out next year, we bring Nall in for a shot at #1.

This is just hypothetical talk, and as long as JP is in Buffalo, he should remain the starter. What do you guys think?

Dozerdog
11-03-2006, 10:33 PM
he did that allready with the Packers

PECKERWOOD
11-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Didn't know that.. But my question still stands, should Buffalo do the same thing GB did? It couldnt hurt to get him more, game time. He is still considered a raw talent, maybe more experience would help him on the next level.

YardRat
11-03-2006, 10:37 PM
I think if JP doesn't have the confidence of the coaching staff and the rest of the team by the end of this season the dicking around should cease and Nall should be given a shot at the starting job before '08.

PECKERWOOD
11-03-2006, 10:42 PM
I think if JP doesn't have the confidence of the coaching staff and the rest of the team by the end of this season the dicking around should cease and Nall should be given a shot at the starting job before '08.
I dont think JP should be benched this season, he should play all 9 games remaining on our schedule. However. If JP blows for the rest of the year, with no signs of improvement. We start Nall in '08.

Inetpub
11-03-2006, 10:43 PM
If this happens, imagine all the nuthuggers on here and what they would be saying? WOW! LOL. Anyways, thats only an IF and a big IF. So before you put your groans and moans and pouts, Im just saying IF IF IF.

Mr. Cynical
11-04-2006, 03:52 PM
he did that allready with the Packers

That's not a good sign then for Nall hopefuls.

Ickybaluky
11-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Nall did pretty good with the Scottish Claymores in 2003, leading NFLE in TD passes.

His numbers:

151-for-258 (58.5%)
2050 Yds (7.95 Yds/Att)
18 TD
7 Int
95.9 QB Rating
Sacked 13 times for 66 Yds

Pretty good numbers. I would think Nall wouldn't want to go back to Europe, since he basically has already done it. He probably would rather be in Buffalo in the offseason so he has a chance to make an impression on the coaching staff and compete.

TigerJ
11-04-2006, 07:32 PM
I don't think it'll happen. I think Nall has received pretty much all the benefit he could receive from it. I don't think he's that raw, actually. If he's ever going to be ready to start, I'd say he probably is now. If Losman is pulled as a starter befor the end of the season (which I'm not advocating) Nall is the guy I would start over Holcomb.