PDA

View Full Version : Man- the Sabres could make a killing on jersey sales

Dozerdog
11-04-2006, 09:09 AM
I was at the Rochester/Springfield game yesterday.

I hate the Rochester Uni's. They looked like the Montreal Canadiens out there.

They should put the old crest on the new uni's the sabres have- and let Rochester play in them.

The sales would be through the roof.

But that will never happen. I'm sure Florida (who shares the affiliation) wouldn't like that.

Michael82
11-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Actually the Amerks jerseys are very popular. They are liked by a lot of people.

im4bflo
11-04-2006, 01:28 PM
ORIGINAL LOGO on the NEW jersey, it's a goldmine if the Sabres would of done it.

RockStar36
11-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Sounds like whatever they do with the jerseys is a goldmine. Highest selling team jersey and Miller has the highest selling individual jersey.

SabreEleven
11-04-2006, 03:20 PM
I think the Sabres having the highest selling jersey right now is scam. Any team that puts out a new jersey is going to have the highest selling the next because NO fan has that jersey and every idiot(that drinks the kool-aid) will go out and buy one just because the Sabres put it on the front of their jersey's. The Red Wings aren't the highest because all their fans have thier jersey's. Next year, we'll be back at the bottom of sales.

JD
11-04-2006, 03:21 PM
OF COURSE its going to be a big seller.

The team is on fire, amazing players, theres nothing else for sabres fans to buy, besides slugwear. ITS NEW, OF COURSE its going to sell! People are jumping on the bandwagon now. Any jersey they wear would sell like hot cakes with this team.

"another logo thread for jd" oohhh funny funny dozer, how old are u?

RockStar36
11-04-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm just curious. Why is Buffalo's jersey a higher seller than Anaheim? Aren't they also a team on fire w/ a new jersey?

JD
11-04-2006, 03:34 PM
They're in California, end of discussion. People are spending their money on botox instead of Ducks merchandise

RockStar36
11-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Ah...ok.

The_Philster
11-04-2006, 04:16 PM
They're in California, end of discussion. People are spending their money on botox instead of Ducks merchandise
In other words...the Sabres are a hot sell...11-0-1 team...coming off a Conference Finals appearance...based in a city that's one of the most devoted sports towns in the nation.
Anaheim has none of that

im4bflo
11-04-2006, 05:26 PM
I think the Sabres having the highest selling jersey right now is scam. Any team that puts out a new jersey is going to have the highest selling the next because NO fan has that jersey and every idiot(that drinks the kool-aid) will go out and buy one just because the Sabres put it on the front of their jersey's. The Red Wings aren't the highest because all their fans have thier jersey's. Next year, we'll be back at the bottom of sales.
Exact-amundo!

im4bflo
11-04-2006, 05:27 PM
OF COURSE its going to be a big seller.

The team is on fire, amazing players, theres nothing else for sabres fans to buy, besides slugwear. ITS NEW, OF COURSE its going to sell! People are jumping on the bandwagon now. Any jersey they wear would sell like hot cakes with this team.

"another logo thread for jd" oohhh funny funny dozer, how old are u?
Exact-amundo! :up:

im4bflo
11-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Exacta-F@@king-mundo! :snicker2:

im4bflo
11-04-2006, 05:37 PM
In other words...the Sabres are a hot sell...11-0-1 team...coming off a Conference Finals appearance...based in a city that's one of the most devoted sports towns in the nation.
Anaheim has none of that
I live near, and work in Analheim, have been to every game the Sabres were here, and hockey fans here are a joke. The Kings are a little better, but the Ducks are Disneyland on ice. No comparison with duck fans, and true hockey fans like the Sabre fans. Any out of town hockey fan who has been to a duck game will tell you, they have no clue.

RockStar36
11-05-2006, 01:36 AM
So you're in the area. I'll assume you spend your money on botox like JD said.

SabreEleven
11-05-2006, 03:45 AM

He is saving up of liposuction.

Michael82
11-05-2006, 07:11 AM
I'm just curious. Why is Buffalo's jersey a higher seller than Anaheim? Aren't they also a team on fire w/ a new jersey?
Anaheim's came a LOT earlier than the Sabres. That makes a difference too.

SabreEleven
11-05-2006, 07:31 AM
Plus Ducks uni's are even stupidier than the Sabres, plus Southern California isn't exactly a hockey hot bed.

im4bflo
11-05-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm not a duck fan, nimrod!
I guess you must snort the stuff, since you're brain dead.

im4bflo
11-05-2006, 05:08 PM
He is saving up of liposuction.
"say what?" :headscrat :lolcry:

JD
11-05-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm not a duck fan, nimrod!
I guess you must snort the stuff, since you're brain dead.
:respect:

pyrrhonist
11-10-2006, 04:23 PM
I live near, and work in Analheim, have been to every game the Sabres were here, and hockey fans here are a joke. The Kings are a little better, but the Ducks are Disneyland on ice. No comparison with duck fans, and true hockey fans like the Sabre fans. Any out of town hockey fan who has been to a duck game will tell you, they have no clue.

As someone who lives in SoCal, I'd expect you to have been more forthcoming in your response: :D

LA-area "fans" of sports teams are the biggest bandwagoners in the United States

The only time the LA people will support the Ducks is when they make a playoff run. Look at '03---They were getting the support, finally. But, as soon as they fell off the next year, it was back to the old days, of crossing ones' fingers for a Lakers NBA title (Whoops).

The Ducks are a great time, there is no doubt. It's too bad this isn't Buffalo's year to play the Pacific, because I'd like to see these 2 play. Well, that, and I wish it was Buffalo's time to visit the West Coast, so I could see them in SJ & in LA or Anaheim. :bigwave:

im4bflo
11-10-2006, 06:11 PM
As someone who lives in SoCal, I'd expect you to have been more forthcoming in your response: :D

LA-area "fans" of sports teams are the biggest bandwagoners in the United States

The only time the LA people will support the Ducks is when they make a playoff run. Look at '03---They were getting the support, finally. But, as soon as they fell off the next year, it was back to the old days, of crossing ones' fingers for a Lakers NBA title (Whoops).

The Ducks are a great time, there is no doubt. It's too bad this isn't Buffalo's year to play the Pacific, because I'd like to see these 2 play. Well, that, and I wish it was Buffalo's time to visit the West Coast, so I could see them in SJ & in LA or Anaheim. :bigwave:
Bandwagoners, that does say it all pyrrhonist.
All we can hope for, is some playoff series, or the ducks to make it to the CUP series when our Sabres do. That would be awesome to watch live! :hockey:

Dude
11-10-2006, 06:16 PM
http://cunnane.net/rolleyes.png