PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn

TacklingDummy
11-04-2006, 03:57 PM
With 8 minutes left in the 3rd Qtr. Quinn already has 309 yards and 4 TDs.

Should we trade up to draft Quinn or do you think he will slip alittle in the draft and we can snatch him up? Assuming the Bills don't have the 1st pick.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2006, 04:11 PM
no.

it's north carolina for chrissakes....

TacklingDummy
11-04-2006, 04:17 PM
no.

So.

Quinn still has 21 TDs and 4 Ints. in the rest of the games he played this year.

Richard Gozinya
11-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Peyton Manning would look like garbage behing our OL, let alone Brady Quiff. Taking Mike Williams over McKinnie set this team back 5 years.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2006, 04:21 PM
So.

Quinn still has 21 TDs and 4 Ints. in the rest of the games he played this year.

quinn would look like losman behind this OL.

TacklingDummy
11-04-2006, 04:21 PM
no.

On Sept, 6, 2003 JP Losman had 4 TD passes against Northwestern St. I don't hear anyone saying it was Northewestern St. for chrissakes.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2006, 04:23 PM
On Sept, 6, 2003 JP Losman had 4 TD passes against Northwestern St. I don't hear anyone saying it was Northewestern St. for chrissakes.

it was Northwestern St. for chrissakes.....

X-Era
11-04-2006, 04:41 PM

Should we trade up to draft Quinn or do you think he will slip alittle in the draft and we can snatch him up? Assuming the Bills don't have the 1st pick.

Only if the Bills think a) JP aint the guy, and b) hes the best QB prospect.

Both a) and b) are not fact or even likely yet.

The Bills still believe in Losman.

Brohm is every bit as good or better.

PECKERWOOD
11-04-2006, 04:56 PM
I wouldnt be totally against taking Quinn, as long as they got him an OL and WR in the following rounds.

X-Era
11-04-2006, 05:13 PM
Peyton Manning would look like garbage behing our OL, let alone Brady Quiff. Taking Mike Williams over McKinnie set this team back 5 years.

You must have selective memory. McKinnie was emphatic when asked what team he did NOT want to go to. He stated that Buffalo had better not draft him. His words.

Novacane
11-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Just say no to Brady Quinn

X-Era
11-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Just say no to Brady Quinn

Hell ya, QB is a non-issue.

Wait...thats NOT what you meant. But ill play off on it just the same, thanks for the lead.

RockStar36
11-04-2006, 08:47 PM
I think Quinn is a better choice than Brohm for the simple fact that Quinn is running Weiss' offense right now, which to me is the equivalent to an NFL offense. I think he has a step up on the other college QB's at this point.

X-Era
11-04-2006, 08:55 PM
I think Quinn is a better choice than Brohm for the simple fact that Quinn is running Weiss' offense right now, which to me is the equivalent to an NFL offense. I think he has a step up on the other college QB's at this point.

Thats like saying you would rather have Tom Brady because hes running NE's offense even though adding him means he will be running OUR offense.

Thanks, but Ill take a guy who can play REGARDLESS of who the O coord is.

Richard Gozinya
11-04-2006, 09:19 PM
You must have selective memory. McKinnie was emphatic when asked what team he did NOT want to go to. He stated that Buffalo had better not draft him. His words.

Jim Kelly wasn't all that keen on Buffalo at first either, as evidenced by his decision to go to the USFL. His actions.

My memory is just fine, sugartits.

DraftBoy
11-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Thats like saying you would rather have Tom Brady because hes running NE's offense even though adding him means he will be running OUR offense.

Thanks, but Ill take a guy who can play REGARDLESS of who the O coord is.

Thats not even close to what he meant

Typ0
11-04-2006, 10:49 PM

so let me get this straight...you want us to get Quinn so you can come here for the next three years and banter about how bad our QB sucks.

PECKERWOOD
11-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Quinn seems like he has it all. He can manage the game, he can win the game and he can lead. To top it all off, he is well coached. Charlie Weiss, is a superb coach, and I'm sure Quinn learned alot from him..

BILLSROCK1212
11-05-2006, 12:17 AM
JaMarcus Russell next year or Brian Brohm this year assuming Brohm comes out this year and Russell next year because they are both Juniors.

ddaryl
11-05-2006, 01:40 AM

If JP tanks, and just continues to regress throughout the rest of the season the Bills will definitely be in postion for one of the top 3 picks.

If JP shows some significant signs of improvement we won't be in a position to draft the top QB prospect and we can then draft for other needs and let JP contiue his developement in 2007.

Could there be a better argument for leaving JP in at QB for the rest of the season?

Let JP determine the Bills future. Let him play, and let his play dictate what we need to do at QB in 2007. If we do swap QBs early and squeeze out a couple extra wins this year would it be worth it?

If JP leads us to a top 5 draft pick in 2007 I will be on the draft a QB train

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-05-2006, 07:41 AM
we are not getting quinn even if we want him. we will not have top 5 pick. remember.. the bills even suck at sucking. we will manage to win just enough games to get a debateable pick spot and quinn is long gone.

X-Era
11-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Jim Kelly wasn't all that keen on Buffalo at first either, as evidenced by his decision to go to the USFL. His actions.

My memory is just fine, sugartits.

Ohh so we "screwed up" by not drafting a guy who didnt want to be here.

Thanks, but that wouldnt have helped anything, buttercup

IAG
11-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Awesome point that I do not want CBS panning the sidelines looking at a pouting Adam Sandler errrr....J.P. Losman.

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 09:49 AM
we are not getting quinn even if we want him. we will not have top 5 pick. remember.. the bills even suck at sucking. we will manage to win just enough games to get a debateable pick spot and quinn is long gone.

Good point! :laughing:

ParanoidAndroid
11-05-2006, 10:05 AM
We're going to win enough games so that trading up would be necessary to get Quinn. This team has too many needs to give up additional draft picks. If anything, we should trade down for Patrick Willis. Justin Blalock could be an option here, but he should slip into the second.
Take Doug Free if Pennington doesn't pan out or LaMarr Woodley in the second. Woodley is a beast and might not be available in round 2 if he keeps playing like he is. Another option is Samson Setele.
Kareem Brown should be around in the 3rd and would be a starter next to Tripplett.

patmoran2006
11-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Brady Quinn is without a doubt going to be the first quarterback taken, and unless say Arizona ends up with the top pick, he'll be the first one chosen.

He has all the tools and poise to be a quality QB in the NFL- he plays on a winning program and he'll be better prepared for the NFL because he plays for Charlie Weiss.

There's no way Buffalo would get him unless they had either the first or second worst record in the league; which if they dont beat Green Bay today could be very possible.

ONce we lose, everybody wants the top pick.. I dont, because on top of the franchise money they cost; at this point if the Bills dont start going forward you're going to see A LOT of empty seats in that stadium next year.. Fans who took for granted they can watch the Bills at home on TV better start buying tickets.