PDA

View Full Version : Haha here's an interesting stat

evol4276
11-04-2006, 05:13 PM
Why it's our very own JP Losman of course........ I really hope he drops this habit soon (no pun intended)

LtFinFan66
11-04-2006, 05:28 PM
:wtf:

X-Era
11-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Why it's our very own JP Losman of course........ I really hope he drops this habit soon (no pun intended)
You wish he would NOT recover the fumbles?

How about we get an o-line so that Losman doesnt have to throw the ball in 0.5 seconds or with 2 DE's draped on him.

Novacane
11-04-2006, 06:05 PM
:rolleyes: JP has made plenty of mistakes this year that can't be blamed on the o-line.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2006, 06:23 PM

if butter fingers didn't fumble so damn much,he wouldn't be the leader.this stat is just another reason to get rid of him.he's worse than culpepper.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2006, 06:24 PM
:rolleyes: JP has made plenty of mistakes this year that can't be blamed on the o-line.

leave it to the buttlickers to make excuses for him.

Mr. Pink
11-04-2006, 07:52 PM
So when JP flatout drops the shotgun snap, which he has done a few times this year, who's fault is it exactly?

Did Melvin Fowler grease the ball to play a cruel joke on JP?

evol4276
11-04-2006, 09:37 PM

How about we get an o-line so that Losman doesnt have to throw the ball in 0.5 seconds or with 2 DE's draped on him.
ok definately meant the fumbling part

PECKERWOOD
11-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Damn, cant we talk about someone else?

ddaryl
11-05-2006, 02:37 AM

and 1/2 of the mistakes he has made can have the blame placed onthe OL, WR's, TE, and even RB's

This team has numeorus holes at numerous positions, all which greatly effect the play at QB... especially a young in need of experience QB. It doesn't matter who we put in at QB, we'd still be an inconsistent team with barely a hope of squeezing out a wild card spot.

Look at the rest of the teams stats. We only have 7 take aways on D this year. Were not going ot win many games without a better D. Our running game is woefully inconsistent, and we're not going to win many games without a more dependable running game. We have loads of inexperience in at S, and it shows up every week when our DB's get burned regulalry. We have nothing exciting at TE, should I go on.

JP gets some blame, but that blame needs to be spread around a lot more. On top of that JP gets the majority of the year to get better or lead us to a top 5 draft pick.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2006, 06:56 AM
Damn, cant we talk about someone else?

one subject at a time please.....

patmoran2006
11-05-2006, 10:25 AM

You're so blind and full of **** its disgusting.
What are you his agent? Quit making excuses. For everytime he gets hit in "0.5" seconds, there are three times he holds on to the ball for too long causing a sack.

YardRat
11-05-2006, 10:27 AM
I'm telling you...Ko Simpson is going to be 'The Man' by year's end.

patmoran2006
11-05-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm telling you...Ko Simpson is going to be 'The Man' by year's end.

I agree.

This guy has a NOSE for the ball; of course he's not on his level now, but he is remind me already of Ed Reed.

YardRat
11-05-2006, 10:37 AM
It's going to be tough at the end of the season to pick out the Bills rookie of the year. Simpson, or Whitner?

I'm betting Simpson ends up with more big plays and gets the nod.