Id take about 3 Vol's in the next draft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Id take about 3 Vol's in the next draft!

I tell ya what, I love Jake Long at LT (Mich), but hes gonna be taken in the 1st. But I like the looks of Arron Sears just as much and he could be there in the 3rd.

John Wade (CB) is one helluva player at CB, hes a ball hawk who can get it done. Hes another 2nd - 3rd rounder.

But my sleeper is Robert Meachem (WR). You talk about an Eric Moulds clone, this guy is it. Hes a buy who will flat out drag guys for TD's. Hes a great sleeper WR, who will go day one but anywhere from 2-3.

I say take 2 of these 3 guys from the Vol's and we are doing very well on day one of the draft.

• eyedog
    • Jul 2002

Re: Id take about 3 Vol's in the next draft!

Meachem is far from a sleeper. He is very well known and will be a 1st rounder when he comes out.

Comment

• eyedog
      • Jul 2002

You want to watch a future NFL rb, check out Darren McFadden of Arkansas on ESPN right now.

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by eyedog
        Meachem is far from a sleeper. He is very well known and will be a 1st rounder when he comes out.
        Exactly. Meachem was also the most highly touted WR out of high school his first year.

He'll be pretty good.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
          I tell ya what, I love Jake Long at LT (Mich), but hes gonna be taken in the 1st. But I like the looks of Arron Sears just as much and he could be there in the 3rd.

John Wade (CB) is one helluva player at CB, hes a ball hawk who can get it done. Hes another 2nd - 3rd rounder.

But my sleeper is Robert Meachem (WR). You talk about an Eric Moulds clone, this guy is it. Hes a buy who will flat out drag guys for TD's. Hes a great sleeper WR, who will go day one but anywhere from 2-3.

I say take 2 of these 3 guys from the Vol's and we are doing very well on day one of the draft.

if you're looking for a sleeper,try looking for a QB to replace losman.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            if you're looking for a sleeper,try looking for a QB to replace losman.
            Your right, I hear of this guy who frequents message boards, Say..Burrr..ZZZZ something, cant remember.

Hes a sleeper. So much so, that we all are still sleeping waiting for something worthy of waking us up.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Your right, I hear of this guy who frequents message boards, Say..Burrr..ZZZZ something, cant remember.

Hes a sleeper. So much so, that we all are still sleeping waiting for something worthy of waking us up.

i can't remember JP's last win either.somebody wake me up IF it ever happens.if not,wake me up after the season is over.i don't want to pull a Rip Van Winkle.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Meachem isnt a sleeper and he's not a day 1 WR either. Not in this deep class. Right now I have him at 10th on my list of WR's:
                1. Calvin Johnson
                2. Dwayne Jarrett
                3. Ted Ginn Jr
                4. Jeff Smardzija
                5. Dallas Baker
                6. Steve Smith
                7. Sydney Rice
                8. Rhema McKnight
                9. Limas Sweed
                10. Robert Meachem

Id say late round 3, early round 4. Is a good spot for him. He plays like he did today for the rest of the season he could pass Sweed and a falling Rice by seasons end.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• eyedog
                  • Jul 2002

Meachem doesn't have to come out in this draft. He's a Jr. I believe.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by eyedog
                    Meachem doesn't have to come out in this draft. He's a Jr. I believe.

He is, and Id advise he does not come out early. I dont see Ainge leaving and with a QB like that you cant help but improve. He could easily be a 1st rounder next year, if he continues to work on his game, and if Calvin leaves early.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X