PDA

View Full Version : SO JPD has been disbanded apparently....

X-Era
11-04-2006, 08:34 PM
So who exactly is firing back at the endless JP sucks posts besides me, holla loud and clear!

I think we need some policing again JPD style!

Funny thing about negative "noise" it tends to bring on equal positive "noise".

Lets make one thing CRYSTAL clear, I could give 2 craps whether JP is our SB QB or not, I only want a full, and adequate evaluation. If it aint him, I can promise you, I will be ripping the picket signs out of Pat and TD's hands. I will want the RIGHT guy here right away.

HOWEVER, until its perfectly clear that it aint JP, Im a Bills fan, this is MY team, this is MY QB, and I am both painfully loyal and painfully stubborn!

The story aint over until the Bills make it clear that they have no faith in JP, we are FAR from that!

RockStar36
11-04-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm not firing back at the JP threads anymore because it's like yelling at a brick wall. Nothing seems to get through anyways, no need to waste my time and energy on it.

X-Era
11-04-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm not firing back at the JP threads anymore because it's like yelling at a brick wall. Nothing seems to get through anyways, no need to waste my time and energy on it.

Theres no doubt that some walls are built with bricks. However, Theres plenty of people "swing voters" who shouldnt be allowed to be swayed by one side.

Forget the politics here, JP is still our QB, the Bills (ALL OF THEM) have, at least openly, backed JP as their guy. Why cant Bills fans rally behind whomever our guy is at the time.

I dont doubt that it may change in time. But for now, thers no emminent change so why not "root" for OUR guy at the time?

Tatonka
11-04-2006, 08:55 PM
look at my sig.. i am still jpd until he is not on the team.

YardRat
11-04-2006, 09:01 PM
I think Simpson just might outplay Whitner the second half of the season.

im4bflo
11-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Look at my sig, still JPD until he's not my QB!
I've been through so many down years, this crap just bounces off me.
Wishy-washy bandwagon fans show their stripes during times like this, read the posts, you know who they are! Hate a BILL, yeah that's a DIEHARD(they'll tell you they are diehard when things are rosie, but it's obvious in times like these)
To you negative fans... WHATEVER! It's all in the posts, us TRUE DIEHARDS BILLEIVE!!! The good times are so much sweeter for us! GO BILLS! GO JP!

raphael120
11-04-2006, 09:51 PM
were u guys like this with rob johnson?

im4bflo
11-04-2006, 09:55 PM
I was, YES! But was glad when he was gone, JP is no RJ.

raphael120
11-04-2006, 10:00 PM
I was, YES! But was glad when he was gone, JP is no RJ.

i have to admit i wasnt a big follower of the bills during that period...but i do rememeber payin attention with the whole flutie flakes affair happened. what in JP do you see that makes him better than RJ? on the field, mind you

Dr. Lecter
11-04-2006, 10:18 PM
I have tried to say there are other problems besides JP an defend him often.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2006, 10:23 PM

things were pretty ugly in here at that time.

kinigirly
11-04-2006, 10:24 PM
jpd gives me a uti. too mentally exhausting

Elminster
11-04-2006, 11:06 PM
I don't bother with the JP threads much anymore...not here, and no on the other side. They're pointless.

Oh, and I'll tell you what JP has over RJ....fire. RJ had no fire...he was too laid back. But you can see it in JP, he's always pissed when he screws up. He has emotion. RJ was just like, "Ah, dude...whatever. I want to get to surfing."

PECKERWOOD
11-04-2006, 11:22 PM
I agree with you, but at the same time he needs to show us something more. Some of the mistakes he has made, are simply unacceptable. And I fully understand that, the rest of the team isnt doing much to help JP succeed. But still, we need to see more flashes. I am not saying that JP needs to throw for 300 yards every game, I just want to see errors limited to the max, and a QB that is efficient in the Red Zone. That's all I want from JP, or our future QB.

Inetpub
11-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Heres a odd question. If JP was hurt tomorrow, what are your prospects for the team? Im just going to be saying "Oh JP's hurt?". Nothing on my team prospects will change. We still arent making the playoffs or anything.

Now reverse that, if Manning was hurt, I'd throw Indy's season down the tube. Now Im not comparing Manning to JP. Im just saying, does anyone think our season is a down the crapper if JP is hurt? Or is it already gone down the crapper and your just now preparing for next season? Or do we have a chance still?

Philagape
11-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Saying something over and over again doesn't make it any more true.

Last week I pointed out that JP still has had more good games than bad ones, and the truth of that statement stands quite capably without having to be used as a fifth-grade playground taunt like several people sink to around here.

Philagape
11-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Heres a odd question. If JP was hurt tomorrow, what are your prospects for the team? Im just going to be saying "Oh JP's hurt?". Nothing on my team prospects will change. We still arent making the playoffs or anything.

Now reverse that, if Manning was hurt, I'd throw Indy's season down the tube. Now Im not comparing Manning to JP.

Nope, you mentioned JP and Manning in the same post, so you're comparing them. Apparently that's all it takes to be called a comparison around here.

Inetpub
11-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Nope, you mentioned JP and Manning in the same post, so you're comparing them. Apparently that's all it takes to be called a comparison around here. If you take a sentence without the contents of the whole line, you could almost say anything.

Im using analogy. Not comparisons. IF we lost JP, how would people feel about the Bills season? I never compared JP to Manning. Thats just outright stupid of anyone to do that.

what about this post?
Steve Young
Carlos Santana
Col. Sanders
JP Losman
Wolverine
Elle Mcpherson

Does that mean I just compared JP to Wolverine? JP to Carlos Santana? To Elle? Its in the same post. If you want to answer the question, please do.

Elminster
11-05-2006, 01:22 AM
If you take a sentence without the contents of the whole line, you could almost say anything.

Im using analogy. Not comparisons. IF we lost JP, how would people feel about the Bills season? I never compared JP to Manning. Thats just outright stupid of anyone to do that.

what about this post?
Steve Young
Carlos Santana
Col. Sanders
JP Losman
Wolverine
Elle Mcpherson

Does that mean I just compared JP to Wolverine? JP to Carlos Santana? To Elle? Its in the same post. If you want to answer the question, please do.
By the standards of some, yes.
And, no, if JP was hurt, it wouldn't change too much. Maybe Nall/Holcomb meets with initial success, but once teams can game plan for them....we're worse off, but it's like the difference between having your eyes poked out with a spear or a longsword....you're still getting your eyes poked out(i.e we'll be at least a little worse, but it doesn't matter). Of course, that's given how our team has played to this point. It could figure something out and click better tomorrow, particularly the new oline. But I doubt that'll be an immediate success, especially with Pennington going against Kampman...

RockStar36
11-05-2006, 01:32 AM
Holy crybabies

ddaryl
11-05-2006, 01:33 AM
All I know is that we need to stick with JP for the majority of the season. This team just has way to many question marks at too many other positions to think that a QB change would actually make much of a difference this season.

Romes
11-05-2006, 02:21 AM

Now reverse that, if Manning was hurt, I'd throw Indy's season down the tube. Now Im not comparing Manning to JP. Im just saying, does anyone think our season is a down the crapper if JP is hurt? Or is it already gone down the crapper and your just now preparing for next season? Or do we have a chance still?

I'll answer your question...

If JP got hurt this year it wouldn't change much for our prospects this year, but it would for next year. JP has the most potential of any QB on our roster. Like it or not we need this YEAR to find out what JP has. If he got hurt this year it would mean we would go into FA and the draft not knowing fully if we do or do not need a QB.

Oh and in regards to this thread, I still support JP but I've said everything I've needed to say and now stuff is just getting very redundant and tiring.

Philagape
11-05-2006, 07:49 AM
If you take a sentence without the contents of the whole line, you could almost say anything.

what about this post?
Steve Young
Carlos Santana
Col. Sanders
JP Losman
Wolverine
Elle Mcpherson

If it were Nall, I have no idea. If it were Holcomb, I'd know that we'd score fewer touchdowns, because there have been several we've scored that only JP could do. We'd lose a lot with Holcomb and gain little because he has shown that he can be turnover-prone as well.

Since you know the difference between comparisons and analogies, why don't you bring that up whenever someone who doesn't know the English language says we're "comparing" JP to Manning, Elway, Young, etc., when we point out that several great QBs have had poor starts to their careers? When we do that, we're said to be "comparing" them to JP when we're not.

YardRat
11-05-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm serious....by the end of the year, Ko Simpson is going to appear to be a bigger steal than Whitner.

I'm thinking at least one of them, maybe BOTH, get a pick today against Favre.

patmoran2006
11-05-2006, 10:29 AM
I don't bother with the JP threads much anymore...not here, and no on the other side. They're pointless.

Oh, and I'll tell you what JP has over RJ....fire. RJ had no fire...he was too laid back. But you can see it in JP, he's always pissed when he screws up. He has emotion. RJ was just like, "Ah, dude...whatever. I want to get to surfing."

Im laughing my nuts off at that statement... LOL

JP has "fire"? lol.. He plays like an emotional-less f'n corpse on Sundays.. Ya, he's full of "fire" to the media during the week, and stays that way.. until the game starts..

And as for you JP-Era, quit being a cocknocker and accusing some on here of NOT being Bills fans because they hate Losman and want him out. I love the Bills as much as anyone on here; im just sick of the gutless performances that come from the QB position. When we have a competent QB in place, then this will be a team to be reckoned with.

As long as this ****brick is still the QB, we'll be having "next year" and "draft" discussions by week seven every season.

TacklingDummy
11-05-2006, 10:38 AM
If it were Holcomb, I'd know that we'd score fewer touchdowns, because there have been several we've scored that only JP could do.

Holcomb led the Bills to around 20 PPG, Have the Bills even scored 20 points this year?

JP busted plays for TDs look nice on the highlights recap on ESPN. The problem with the busted plays for TDs is that that is all JP leads us to.

JP would be a great sandlot QB.

djjimkelly
11-05-2006, 11:50 AM
JP STILL ROCKS THE OTHER GUYS ARE MOSTLY BUMS AND ARE HOLDING HIM DOWN

JPD FOR NEXT 10 YEARS

Philagape
11-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Im laughing my nuts off at that statement... LOL

JP has "fire"? lol.. He plays like an emotional-less f'n corpse on Sundays.. Ya, he's full of "fire" to the media during the week, and stays that way.. until the game starts..

Do you watch him every single minute of the game? Do you have bugs on the sideline to hear what he and his teammates say? Are you in the locker room? Are you in his head or anyone else's?

If not, then your posts on the subject are absolute ignorant turds.

Philagape
11-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Criticize JP for his fumbles, bad decisions, whatever ... but no one on this board should pretend that they have the slightest clue about JP's mindset or that of his teammates. Not the slightest clue.

X-Era
11-05-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm serious....by the end of the year, Ko Simpson is going to appear to be a bigger steal than Whitner.

I'm thinking at least one of them, maybe BOTH, get a pick today against Favre.

Damn impressive predcition.

im4bflo
11-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Everyone please remember, this is JP's FIRST FULL season as a STARTER.
And you should know, that if you looked at the first season of most of the best QB's ever, you know they struggled also.
The poor guy got sacked 5 times, and was under pressure all game, from a patchwork O-line, and pulled out a win. He played better than Favre!
No turnovers!
I'd rather hold onto him a year too long, than trade away a possible next Brett Favre too soon. I'm not saying he will be, but I'm willing to keep him.
Now I'm not saying I'm not sitting there shaking my head when he makes a mistake, but I'm willing to let him play through it. He's the best we've got!
JPD!!! GO BILLS!!!

BADTHINGSMAN
11-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Im not on either side, as long as JP is the Bills QB I wish well and hope for the best.. Do I get mad when he makes a silly mistake?? hell yeah..

spacecowboy
11-05-2006, 05:49 PM
I think this would be a fantastic time for the Bills to really start thinking outside the box. They have an opportunity to really do something for the fans, they should put everyones name in the stadium that has less then 20 percent body fat (you have to be somewhat athletic) into a drum and pick one to play QB.