Re: McGahee Injury = Ribs

Funny how we won.. I'm just sayin...
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Thomas did a good job today in relief. I'm not ready to dump McGahee though. The good news is it doesn't mean a year long rehab. If it's broken ribs, it's probably 6 weeks, cartilage damage- 2 weeks and a flack jacket. It leaves Buffalo thin at RB as long as he's out. Shaud Williams is never going to be more or better than a very average change of pace back. He's not big enough to take a pounding if Thomas were to get hurt. He's too small to be an effective blocker. He lacks the speed to be any kind of big play back. He can catch the ball some and has enough quickness to make some people miss sometimes. That's not a lot to have to depend on. Where's Lionel Gates when you need him?
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Marv
        Funny how we won.. I'm just sayin...
        It is interesting. Thomas averaged 1 yard more per carry in this game then did McGahee. That in and of itself means little because it is such a small sample size but when you consider that McGahee has average 3.8 yards per carry on the season . . .

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

A-Train did great in backup duty. At least he doesn't fall down when someone from the defense puts a finger on him. It's amazing how easy McGahee goes down, it's almost like the guy wants to go down as soon as someone comes near him.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by DevilPaul
            A-Train did great in backup duty. At least he doesn't fall down when someone from the defense puts a finger on him. It's amazing how easy McGahee goes down, it's almost like the guy wants to go down as soon as someone comes near him.

I think he just wanted to sport that sweater..

Comment

• HAMMER
              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
              • Jul 2003

I loved the way A-Train ran today, he deserves to start next week, rib injury or not.

Comment

Working...
              X