• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Anyone see that??

The GB punt where they got a good bounce at like the two..and it came back to about the 10. It hit one of our guys foot, wouldnt that make it a live ball??

However, there is a good chance that I may be ******ed
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: Anyone see that??

That would make it a dead ball at the spot where it was touched by the Buffalo player. Now if a Green Bay player were to touch it then it would be become fair game for anyone.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DevilPaul
      That would make it a dead ball at the spot where it was touched by the Buffalo player. Now if a Green Bay player were to touch it then it would be become fair game for anyone.
      He said it was a Green Bay punt.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

i saw the play.. it did not hit his foot
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

A GB player touched it first. Once the kicking team touches the ball it cannot be fumbled.
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

I swear it touched one of our guys foot, he started to jump, had one foot down still and that foot was hit by the ball lol.

not that it matters but i was just asking
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
              He said it was a Green Bay punt.
              Ah, half awake when I read that. Still, same rules apply, just reverse them!

Comment

Working...
              X