PDA

View Full Version : Jauron and Fairchild needs to go

BillsFever21
11-05-2006, 02:10 PM
We had two weeks to prepare for this game and this is all we have to offer? This is a pathetic display. This team shows no emotion or interest. That falls on coaching.

This team can't even make a short yardage run. I've lost count of how many times we failed to convert on a 3rd and 1 play. Is the OL that bad or are we too predictable on our attempts?

Robert Royal and Terrance Pennington have been awful. And the OL hasn't done much along with them two.

Jauron has lost this team halfway through his first season. He shouldn't have been hired and we need to correct the mistake at the end of the season instead of wasting more years.

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 02:19 PM
We had two weeks to prepare for this game and this is all we have to offer? This is a pathetic display. This team shows no emotion or interest. That falls on coaching.

This team can't even make a short yardage run. I've lost count of how many times we failed to convert on a 3rd and 1 play. Is the OL that bad or are we too predictable on our attempts?

Robert Royal and Terrance Pennington have been awful. And the OL hasn't done much along with them two.

Jauron has lost this team halfway through his first season. He shouldn't have been hired and we need to correct the mistake at the end of the season instead of wasting more years.

They are terrible and I've been saying this for weeks. Jauron should not be a HC in this league and Marv should not be a GM in this league. We ARE the joke of the league because of these guys. Hey, this is just the beginning of this administration, so get used to a lot of losing and embarrassing performances.

BillsFever21
11-05-2006, 02:34 PM
They are terrible and I've been saying this for weeks. Jauron should not be a HC in this league and Marv should not be a GM in this league. We ARE the joke of the league because of these guys. Hey, this is just the beginning of this administration, so get used to a lot of losing and embarrassing performances.

I hear ya. I've said it from day one along with many others.

I've never seen a team so uninterested 8 games into the HC's tenure. Even with Williams and Mularkey the team was playing with heart.

This team is worse then it's been in the last 7 years since the team went down the drain. We have hit rock bottom. This team could care less.

There is no creativity in the passing game. Once again we neglected the OL. This team can't block for 4 seconds to attempt anything else then a 5 yard pass. And even though we know this they don't work around it and still call for 5-7 drops and don't have any outlets or many quick passes.

BillsFever21
11-05-2006, 02:42 PM
We finally went down the field to Evans? It was probably on accident though and not called from the sideline.

Even last year when we sucked Losman and Evans connected with a lot of big plays downfield. A lot of them with rollout passes. I haven't seen it once this year. I guess the coaching staff couldn't decipher anything that we did good from the year before.

At least we got a TD. This is a classic game of two terrible teams dueling it out.

Mr. Cynical
11-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Two bad throws by Favre = reason Bills win.

SquishDaFish
11-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Pitiful thread.

PECKERWOOD
11-05-2006, 03:19 PM
I dont think Fairchild and Jauron need to go just yet.. But I am convinced our 1st pick must go towards offense. We really need a playmaker on that side of the ball.

Elminster
11-05-2006, 03:22 PM
If our D improves....we may just spend that first pick on a big, tall receiver with soft hands who catches everything and anything that comes within his general vicinity...how's that for taking some pressure off of JP and Lee? And if he's big, he can maul his corner in run blocking too...

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Pitiful thread.

Why...because you don't agree? I'm sorry, but I'm not a homer and think that everything the Bills organization does is the right thing. Hey, if you want take everything they say as Biblical, so be it...that's not in my makeup. Good luck with that though. Also, I have plot of land down south that I'll sell you if you're interested? Trust me, it's a really nice piece of land! Get the point?!?!

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 03:23 PM
If our D improves....we may just spend that first pick on a big, tall receiver with soft hands who catches everything and anything that comes within his general vicinity...how's that for taking some pressure off of JP and Lee? And if he's big, he can maul his corner in run blocking too...

JP couldn't get the ball there, so what would it matter? Nice try by taking the blame off of JP...

PECKERWOOD
11-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Wow, we really need a couple first round picks this year.. We need help on line and at reciever.

SquishDaFish
11-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Whats wrong with the south night?? I wouldnt mind buying some land depends on the state and price ok. LMAO

The problem with this organization is never sticking to what we do. Im sick of the coaching and QB changing. If we can just stay with what we decide as an organization we will succeed. Just keep the coaches and QB and add to the team to help them all succeed. Like the OL...If we can get more then 1 probowler on the line I bet my bottom dollar or that piece of land your selling me that you and everyone else will see the improvement.

PECKERWOOD
11-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Whats wrong with the south night?? I wouldnt mind buying some land depends on the state and price ok. LMAO

The problem with this organization is never sticking to what we do. Im sick of the coaching and QB changing. If we can just stay with what we decide as an organization we will succeed. Just keep the coaches and QB and add to the team to help them all succeed. Like the OL...If we can get more then 1 probowler on the line I bet my bottom dollar or that piece of land your selling me that you and everyone else will see the improvement.

I'm about ready to axe JP.. The TD pass at the end bought him a little bit more time with me, and with that said I'm still very disappointed with our offense's performance. I dont think our OL is nearly as bad as many of you think.. When JP started completing passes, our running game opened up nicely and in return helped the passing game. The play of the QB can be very beneficial or detrimental to our run game and obviously the passing game. He still has the rest of the season to prove something to me, if not its time for a change, jmo.

SquishDaFish
11-05-2006, 03:36 PM
We will not be changing the QB next season so get over it. We need to ride this out and let the kid get his experience which in turn will help out our future quicker then starting over again.

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 03:39 PM
We will not be changing the QB next season so get over it. We need to ride this out and let the kid get his experience which in turn will help out our future quicker then starting over again.

Awesome homeristic attitude. Do you work for the Bills?

Elminster
11-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Awesome homeristic attitude. Do you work for the Bills?
The only one whose blind in here is you. The staff wants to answer, once and for all, if JP is "the guy." He'll be here next year, behind a much-improved offensive line. If he cannot function then, then he needs to go. But today....he played pretty well, and made a big play when it counted, despite being under pressure. Your insistence that this team and this staff and especially JP suck is homeristic. It's ok to be wrong....

PECKERWOOD
11-05-2006, 04:03 PM

That isnt a reasonable assertion. Based off JP's performance this year, he may be out of a job soon. How much more experience does JP need, before he can manage a game and become efficient in the red zone??

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 04:07 PM
The only one whose blind in here is you. The staff wants to answer, once and for all, if JP is "the guy." He'll be here next year, behind a much-improved offensive line. If he cannot function then, then he needs to go. But today....he played pretty well, and made a big play when it counted, despite being under pressure. Your insistence that this team and this staff and especially JP suck is homeristic. It's ok to be wrong....

Are you buying the tickets for all the people in the stands who are wasting another year next year to see "if he is the answer"? If not, then get a clue!