• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Nall Ball Time!

Anyone else ready to see Nall get some game action yet?

TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE and Losman comes out and does nothing, well at least he realized Evans was open, problem is he was probably staring him down the whole time, seeing he never looks off anyone. Then threw a duck out there.

Locking on to receivers, throwing the ball into the ground, telegraphing what shoulda been a pick by the Packers deep in our own territory. Holding on to the ball for far too long which caused 3 of the 5 sacks.

Hell, Brian Moorman plays with more emotion than this clown and he's our punter. This isn't supposed to happen.

We had a net of like 22 yards passing til the busted coverage by the Pack. 22 yards into the 4th quarter is NOT acceptable. I bet ANY ONE of us who posts here could throw for 22 net yards against the WORST pass defense in the NFL.

I'm sick of watching this junk. Uninspired, Pathetic, Weak QB play will get us nowhere. Fortunately we got this game handed to us, in fact it was handed to us in the first half, but our inept offense lead by our inept QB couldn't put up more than 3 points so we had a palty 10-0 lead at the half.

It's definitely time for Nall ball, there is no way he can be any worse than this. JP has been given 16 games, 16, which equates to a full season now and he looked WORSE today than he did in his first start vs the Bucs.

There's much more that this team needs besides him, but we can't replace a HC, and an OC in midseason. I'm not sure which is the bigger problem the play calling or the execution. Both are just downright putrid.
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Nall Ball Time!

If JP doesn't show improvement by week 13 or 14 then you have to see what you have in Nall. Now, I don't think Nall is the answer, but I don't want to have questions going into the offseason regarding the QB position. If JP & Nall blow, then we know it's time to go get somebody.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Nighthawk
      If JP doesn't show improvement by week 13 or 14 then you have to see what you have in Nall. Now, I don't think Nall is the answer, but I don't want to have questions going into the offseason regarding the QB position. If JP & Nall blow, then we know it's time to go get somebody.
      That's my main reason for wanting Nall in now, to see what we have in him. And decide if we need to either draft a QB, try to get someone like Schaub or try our luck with the UFA class of QBs.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
        That's my main reason for wanting Nall in now, to see what we have in him. And decide if we need to either draft a QB, try to get someone like Schaub or try our luck with the UFA class of QBs.
        I hear ya, but I don't think it will happen.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

Nope. JP starts the for the season.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Is there a possibilty that the right side of the line failed today?

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
              • Apr 2004

If his play continues this way, Week 12 if we are getting manhandled by the Jags, see if we get a spark from Nall. Man, am I tired of all these "if's!"

I can still be patient, but he just isn't showing us anything.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby

He should of atleast expected that to some degree having a rookie 7th round RT out there against the league leader in sacks. This is part of the mental game that he just is yet to show he is prepared to handle. Two weeks to watch film and find the weaknesses in this D. Didnt show it today, looked closer to we had a day to prepare. Our offense was horrid, atleast Fewell put a fire under the D's ass.

This falls directly on coaching.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                  nahh...can't be...it's all JP's fault
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    The right side didn't play well, but neither did JP and there is no hiding that.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      The right side didn't play well, but neither did JP and there is no hiding that.
                      I'll wait til I review the game again on tape in the morning to make a final determination on JP's play...but from what a lot of us saw at the game, a lot of people here are probably overreacting...like usual
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

I hope Nall gets to play just so it'll shut up all the idiots who think he is going to do any better without an OL.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          I hope Nall gets to play just so it'll shut up all the idiots who think he is going to do any better without an OL.
                          The only way I see him playing this year is either
                          A...JP is injured...(and anyone hoping for that is a stupid mother ****er who is no Bills fan)
                          B...garbage time

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

The only way I see him playing this year is either
                            A...JP is injured...(and anyone hoping for that is a stupid mother ****er who is no Bills fan)
                            B...garbage time
                            If we get to week 13 or 14 and JP still isn't progressing, then I can see Nall getting in there to see what he can do. This will allow the Bills to see if they have anything in him, so that they can then make the call on whether or not they need to go get a QB for next week. Again, this is only if JP doesn't show any progress by then. Let me say that again for you people who seem to read something into something that isn't there...I'M NOT SAYING PULL JP RIGHT NOW. Just wanted to clarify that.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

nah...simple common sense things are too hard for most people to understand too...lets give the kid another excuse....
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X