PDA

View Full Version : Nall Ball Time!

Mr. Pink
11-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Anyone else ready to see Nall get some game action yet?

TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE and Losman comes out and does nothing, well at least he realized Evans was open, problem is he was probably staring him down the whole time, seeing he never looks off anyone. Then threw a duck out there.

Locking on to receivers, throwing the ball into the ground, telegraphing what shoulda been a pick by the Packers deep in our own territory. Holding on to the ball for far too long which caused 3 of the 5 sacks.

Hell, Brian Moorman plays with more emotion than this clown and he's our punter. This isn't supposed to happen.

We had a net of like 22 yards passing til the busted coverage by the Pack. 22 yards into the 4th quarter is NOT acceptable. I bet ANY ONE of us who posts here could throw for 22 net yards against the WORST pass defense in the NFL.

I'm sick of watching this junk. Uninspired, Pathetic, Weak QB play will get us nowhere. Fortunately we got this game handed to us, in fact it was handed to us in the first half, but our inept offense lead by our inept QB couldn't put up more than 3 points so we had a palty 10-0 lead at the half.

It's definitely time for Nall ball, there is no way he can be any worse than this. JP has been given 16 games, 16, which equates to a full season now and he looked WORSE today than he did in his first start vs the Bucs.

There's much more that this team needs besides him, but we can't replace a HC, and an OC in midseason. I'm not sure which is the bigger problem the play calling or the execution. Both are just downright putrid.

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 04:25 PM
If JP doesn't show improvement by week 13 or 14 then you have to see what you have in Nall. Now, I don't think Nall is the answer, but I don't want to have questions going into the offseason regarding the QB position. If JP & Nall blow, then we know it's time to go get somebody.

Mr. Pink
11-05-2006, 04:30 PM
If JP doesn't show improvement by week 13 or 14 then you have to see what you have in Nall. Now, I don't think Nall is the answer, but I don't want to have questions going into the offseason regarding the QB position. If JP & Nall blow, then we know it's time to go get somebody.

That's my main reason for wanting Nall in now, to see what we have in him. And decide if we need to either draft a QB, try to get someone like Schaub or try our luck with the UFA class of QBs.

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 04:43 PM
That's my main reason for wanting Nall in now, to see what we have in him. And decide if we need to either draft a QB, try to get someone like Schaub or try our luck with the UFA class of QBs.

I hear ya, but I don't think it will happen.

MikeInRoch
11-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Nope. JP starts the for the season.

Mitchy moo
11-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Is there a possibilty that the right side of the line failed today?

ParanoidAndroid
11-05-2006, 04:46 PM
If his play continues this way, Week 12 if we are getting manhandled by the Jags, see if we get a spark from Nall. Man, am I tired of all these "if's!"

I can still be patient, but he just isn't showing us anything.

DraftBoy
11-05-2006, 05:29 PM

He should of atleast expected that to some degree having a rookie 7th round RT out there against the league leader in sacks. This is part of the mental game that he just is yet to show he is prepared to handle. Two weeks to watch film and find the weaknesses in this D. Didnt show it today, looked closer to we had a day to prepare. Our offense was horrid, atleast Fewell put a fire under the D's ass.

This falls directly on coaching.

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 07:15 PM
nahh...can't be...it's all JP's fault

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 07:17 PM

The right side didn't play well, but neither did JP and there is no hiding that.

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
The right side didn't play well, but neither did JP and there is no hiding that.
I'll wait til I review the game again on tape in the morning to make a final determination on JP's play...but from what a lot of us saw at the game, a lot of people here are probably overreacting...like usual

HHURRICANE
11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
I hope Nall gets to play just so it'll shut up all the idiots who think he is going to do any better without an OL.

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 07:21 PM
I hope Nall gets to play just so it'll shut up all the idiots who think he is going to do any better without an OL.
The only way I see him playing this year is either
A...JP is injured...(and anyone hoping for that is a stupid mother ****er who is no Bills fan)
B...garbage time

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 07:27 PM
The only way I see him playing this year is either
A...JP is injured...(and anyone hoping for that is a stupid mother ****er who is no Bills fan)
B...garbage time

If we get to week 13 or 14 and JP still isn't progressing, then I can see Nall getting in there to see what he can do. This will allow the Bills to see if they have anything in him, so that they can then make the call on whether or not they need to go get a QB for next week. Again, this is only if JP doesn't show any progress by then. Let me say that again for you people who seem to read something into something that isn't there...I'M NOT SAYING PULL JP RIGHT NOW. Just wanted to clarify that.

DraftBoy
11-05-2006, 08:02 PM

nah...simple common sense things are too hard for most people to understand too...lets give the kid another excuse....

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 08:07 PM
nah...simple common sense things are too hard for most people to understand too...lets give the kid another excuse....

Man, it's tough on these boards. JP lovers can't see when he plays bad and JP haters don't want to give him anymore time. I just want to see improvement and I'd be happy!

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 08:07 PM
not called an excuse...if it were an excuse I'd be absolving him of all mistakes...it's called a reason...it's a team game and if the QB can't even get set to make his reads to make his throw, why should he be blamed for that? He's not Marino

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Man, it's tough on these boards. JP lovers can't see when he plays bad and JP haters don't want to give him anymore time. I just want to see improvement and I'd be happy!maybe some people need to stop overreacting to bad plays and good plays and use their heads

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 08:09 PM
not called an excuse...if it were an excuse I'd be absolving him of all mistakes...it's called a reason...it's a team game and if the QB can't even get set to make his reads to make his throw, why should he be blamed for that? He's not Marino

...and he's not very good right now, either!

LtBillsFan66
11-05-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm ready for a change. JP is a bust.

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
maybe some people need to stop overreacting to bad plays and good plays and use their heads

Who are you to judge? Just because people see that he is struggling, doesn't mean that aren't using their heads. You have to be careful how you word things.

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Who are you to judge? Just because people see that he is struggling, doesn't mean that aren't using their heads. You have to be careful how you word things.
Who am I to judge? Who are you to judge?
I see people overreact on these boards every day...I see people lie and put words in each others' mouths to try to make a point. I see people reacting out of emotion...it happens all the time...here, at the game, everywhere.
I heard a moron yelling at JP to get rid of the ball almost every time he dropped back....BEFORE HE EVEN GOT SET IN HIS DROP!!

LtBillsFan66
11-05-2006, 08:17 PM
I see people overreact on these boards every day...I see people lie and put words in each others' mouths to try to make a point. I see people reacting out of emotion because they're too ****ing stupid to know what it is that they're watching...it happens all the time...here, at the game, everywhere.
I heard a moron yelling at JP to get rid of the ball almost every time he dropped back....BEFORE HE EVEN GOT SET IN HIS DROP!!
People need to learn to think before they speak or post
Look in the mirror.

DraftBoy
11-05-2006, 08:17 PM

Tomato...tomato...all your doing is providing excuses for him. You refuse to put any blame on him but the bare minimum that you can get away with. Instead choosing to wait to review the game film tommorow. Were you not there today in person and able to view the game? Ill tell you what the game film will show, that the OL blew as usual, and the coaching staff along with JP made no adjustment to it the whole game. Our D won us the game, and thank god for that. Im not asking for Marino and your comparison to him is ludacris. Being able to comprehend simple common sense things, I guess is asking too much now? My how our standards have fallen.

Pinkerton Security
11-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Man, it's tough on these boards. JP lovers can't see when he plays bad and JP haters don't want to give him anymore time. I just want to see improvement and I'd be happy!

It is tough, and I try to keep an open mind, but the thing is, IMHO, I have no reason, none at all, to believe that freakin Nall is any better than JP. Maybe if he was actually a highly touted athlete, even someone outside of Green Bay or Buffalo has heard of, then I would be more willing to give him a shot. I'm not saying he is worse than JP, because he obviously flat out isnt getting it done right now, but I just have no desire to see this guy in as our QB......yet...lord knows how things can go in the Big B...

Nighthawk
I see people overreact on these boards every day...I see people lie and put words in each others' mouths to try to make a point. I see people reacting out of emotion because they're too ****ing stupid to know what it is that they're watching...it happens all the time...here, at the game, everywhere.
People need to learn to think before they speak or post

Listen, Phil...I'm a highly educated person who always thinks before I talk and I have to because I work in a corporate environment. Please don't try to insinuate that you are the only person who thinks before he speaks on this board because that statement makes you look like you don't. You always take things personal and you shouldn't. People ARE allowed to have their own opinions and that is what keeps this board alive. Relax and just state a point and don't attack other posters.

The_Philster
Tomato...tomato...all your doing is providing excuses for him. You refuse to put any blame on him but the bare minimum that you can get away with. Instead choosing to wait to review the game film tommorow. Were you not there today in person and able to view the game? Ill tell you what the game film will show, that the OL blew as usual, and the coaching staff along with JP made no adjustment to it the whole game. Our D won us the game, and thank god for that. Im not asking for Marino and your comparison to him is ludacris. Being able to comprehend simple common sense things, I guess is asking too much now? My how our standards have fallen.
do me a favor...don't respond to me if you're going to make false accusations. I'm not giving JP a free pass NOR HAVE I EVER!!!!!
As far as the comparison to Marino, I see a lot of people talking as if JP was supposed to get rid of the ball quicker...HOW MUCH ****ING QUICKER DID YOU WANT IT!!?? He HAS TO GET SET!!!!!!!!!!

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Listen, Phil...I'm a highly educated person who always thinks before I talk and I have to because I work in a corporate environment. Please don't try to insinuate that you are the only person who thinks before he speaks on this board because that statement makes you look like you don't. You always take things personal and you shouldn't. People ARE allowed to have their own opinions and that is what keeps this board alive. Relax and just state a point and don't attack other posters.I didn't attack anyone...nor did I insinuate anything. There are plenty of people who overreact on this board...to say otherwise would be a lie...and I do at times as well...and anyone who does has gotta step back and think first

DraftBoy
11-05-2006, 08:22 PM
do me a favor...don't respond to me if you're going to make false accusations. I'm not giving JP a free pass NOR HAVE I EVER!!!!!
As far as the comparison to Marino, I see a lot of people talking as if JP was supposed to get rid of the ball quicker...HOW MUCH ****ING QUICKER DID YOU WANT IT!!?? He HAS TO GET SET!!!!!!!!!!

Phil if you dont like my responses than the ignore option has always and is always available for you to use. However I will not return the favor. Also dont make accusations like you dont do it yourself. If im guilty of putting words in your mouth your guilty in this post of the same thing. Where in my post did I say your giving JP a free pass? I said your giving him blame.

So...

Pot meet Kettle

The_Philster
11-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Where in my post did I say your giving JP a free pass? I said your giving him blame.

You refuse to put any blame on him but the bare minimum that you can get away with.

DraftBoy
11-05-2006, 08:27 PM
And that says your giving JP a free pass where?

Again: Kettle meet Pot