PDA

View Full Version : Finished a Game!

GarnOFreak
11-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Just a nice shout out to the team (mostly to ST and the Defense, except for a couple of plays on Offense) for finally putting together 4 quarters of play and not having a let down where we lost by one score or less. I hope the offense does get better, but the D/ST played 35 minutes and change today and did a helluva good job. What do you think made the difference in them going hard all game? (besides the fact that the Pack stinks, Detroit aren't world beaters and they made US look bad).

P.S. how bought that new left side of the line opening the occasional hole?

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Just a nice shout out to the team (mostly to ST and the Defense, except for a couple of plays on Offense) for finally putting together 4 quarters of play and not having a let down where we lost by one score or less. I hope the offense does get better, but the D/ST played 35 minutes and change today and did a helluva good job. What do you think made the difference in them going hard all game? (besides the fact that the Pack stinks, Detroit aren't world beaters and they made US look bad).

I have to admit I liked the new left side, but the right side was bad. Villarial looks old and slow.

ParanoidAndroid
11-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Samson Setele in Rd 2.

Cntrygal
11-05-2006, 06:55 PM
It was nice to finish the game. The Pack fan at the bar was counting on the Bills "finishing" in the 3rd. He got pretty disgusted.

Typ0
11-05-2006, 06:57 PM

I hate to say this...but it was a lucky bounce not finishing the game like you are talking about. In the 4th Green Bay walked right down the field on us. The INT was a lucky bounce into one of our guys hands. Had that throw been the TD it should have been instead it would be the same old Bills. I don't see any reason to think we've come along in any way.

GarnOFreak
11-06-2006, 12:19 AM
It was just a relief to see us wrap one up at the end, instead of letting the game be taken by the other team...i.e. the other three we should have won until the team shut down in the second half(all three phases...I don't think I've seen the offense show up for even a consitent half yet this season)