PDA

View Full Version : DAMN! Looking at some of the posts here you'd think we'd LOST.

Mad Bomber
11-05-2006, 04:52 PM
I'm amazed and shocked at some of the negativity here. We won by two touchdowns today, and people are still *****ing about how bad JP is, etc.

This team is NOT going to the playoffs this year, but PLEASE enjoy when we do win a game.

kinigirly
11-05-2006, 05:00 PM
i'm one game away from putting everyone here on block with the exception of about 5 people. this kind of insanity must be one of the 7 signs cause i just can't understand it

ParanoidAndroid
11-05-2006, 05:01 PM
i'm one game away from putting everyone here on block with the exception of about 5 people. this kind of insanity must be one of the 7 signs cause i just can't understand it

:chuckle:

Mad Bomber
11-05-2006, 05:02 PM

I hear ya babe...people ***** when we lose, then ***** when we win because we didn't win good enough...

Mitchy moo
11-05-2006, 05:03 PM

lol.:respect:

Statman
11-05-2006, 05:20 PM
I hear ya babe...people ***** when we lose, then ***** when we win because we didn't win good enough...
I'm not so sure that people are *****ing because we won, but I would suggest that they may be *****ing because we generally played like crap.

Green Bay outplayed us both offensively and defensively and it wasn't even close.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-05-2006, 05:23 PM
we are *****ing becasue we see NO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH offense, no growth from our "franchise" QB who is playing like he is freaking scared of his own shadow and I cant take another year of the damn QB controversy!

jmb1099
11-05-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm not so sure that people are *****ing because we won, but I would suggest that they may be *****ing because we generally played like crap.

Green Bay outplayed us both offensively and defensively and it wasn't even close.
I know we won by two tds and oops, my bad...you were complaining not complimenting.

Mitchy moo
11-05-2006, 05:25 PM
we are *****ing becasue we see NO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH offense, no growth from our "franchise" QB who is playing like he is freaking scared of his own shadow and I cant take another year of the damn QB controversy!

That about sums it up but the D looked great today and so did the ST.

Turf
11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
I think it's safe to say the JP experiment is over. Like the announcer said he stares a hole in the field before he throws the ball.
I'm for putting anyone in at this point. JP will not be here next year.

spacecowboy
11-05-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm amazed and shocked at some of the negativity here. We won by two touchdowns today, and people are still *****ing about how bad JP is, etc.

This team is NOT going to the playoffs this year, but PLEASE enjoy when we do win a game.

Well if we aren't going to the playoffs who cares if we win. Wouldn't it be better to play your butt off, look good and lose, and have something to look forward to in the future, if we could add those couple of missing pieces, instead of playing like crap, having the other teams inabilities and mistakes hand us the win and need an entire new offensive side of the ball.

PECKERWOOD
11-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Its bitter sweet. Im happy we won, but at the same time, I am unhappy our offense is still looking like crap. If Losman, continues to play bad, we are going to be set back another 2-3 years.

ICE74129
11-05-2006, 05:57 PM

Only non bills fans ***** and complain at a win. I agree with you though, WE WON, friggin enjoy it

Cntrygal
11-05-2006, 06:10 PM
I'll take an ugly win over a competitive loss any day.

Devin
11-05-2006, 06:17 PM
If we have 7 turnovers, 0 offensive TD's and allow 300 yards on the ground and still win wtf does it matter.

W's are all that matters.

And we arent the Fins. So its all good :up:

Mad Bomber
11-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Well if we aren't going to the playoffs who cares if we win. Wouldn't it be better to play your butt off, look good and lose, and have something to look forward to in the future, if we could add those couple of missing pieces, instead of playing like crap, having the other teams inabilities and mistakes hand us the win and need an entire new offensive side of the ball.
Who cares if we win? As a Bills fan, I do.
We played well against the Pats in game 1 and lost. I didn't feel good about that, because we lost. We've lost many games because our inabilities and mistakes handed the other team the win (example - our home opener against the Jets).

I'll take an "ugly" win against a bad team as a first step towards getting better.

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 06:34 PM
If we have 7 turnovers, 0 offensive TD's and allow 300 yards on the ground and still win wtf does it matter.

W's are all that matters.

And we arent the Fins. So its all good :up:

The point is...everybody agrees that this season is a wash and that the Bills aren't going to do anything. For this reason, I could care less about the W. I would much rather see our team showing improvement and JP start to get it, but that is not happening. The performance today, win or no win, was terrible. The defense did pretty well considering they were not getting much help from the offense. And I thought A. Thomas did really well, but I am discouraged with how unprepared we looked on offense and how bad JP continues to play. Yeah, he didn't turn it over, but he also didn't do much. It's halfway through the season and it is time that we start to see some improvement from this team...coaches, QB, OL, defense and ST...it's on everybody to improve!

Nighthawk
11-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Who cares if we win? As a Bills fan, I do.
We played well against the Pats in game 1 and lost. I didn't feel good about that, because we lost. We've lost many games because our inabilities and mistakes handed the other team the win (example - our home opener against the Jets).

I'll take an "ugly" win against a bad team as a first step towards getting better.

I get your point, but this win did not provide us with any proof that we are getting better. If you see it, please let me know where? I don't think he meant he doesn't care about winning, we all want to win, but I think he meant he would rather see the team improving. I know it sounds funny, but this win didn't feel like a win because they played so bad and didn't look any better than they have for the past month. The only difference is the Pack are just as bad and allowed us to slip out there with a win.

Typ0
11-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Lossman sucked in a win just like he sucks in a loss. At times today the defense played decent. They scored on defense. Had Green Bay not have turned the ball over we would not have won today.

Romes
11-05-2006, 10:07 PM

What QB controversy? Seems to me this coaching staff and team is behind JP.

The only controversy exists here on these boards.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:10 AM
:shakeno: Terrible.

When your crappy OL gives you NO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH time to throw the ball every play, you'd play like crap and play scared too.

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 05:23 AM
:shakeno: Terrible.

When your crappy OL gives you NO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH time to throw the ball every play, you'd play like crap and play scared too.
Now c'mon, MM...you know as well as I do that JP's supposed to have the fastest release since Marino...and allowing him enough time to get set in his drops is asking too much :cynic:

Typ0
11-06-2006, 05:39 AM
Now c'mon, MM...you know as well as I do that JP's supposed to have the fastest release since Marino...and allowing him enough time to get set in his drops is asking too much :cynic:

That's BS....many times yesterday I was counting to five before he pumped and then threw the ball. He doesn't look around the field. He doesn't get the ball out of there when he sees a receiver to throw too because he's only looking at one guy and waiting for him to get open. Lossman is horrible when it comes to holding on to the ball and any attempt to defend him is hillarious. It's just as hillarious as the people that are defending him because a couple passes were dropped. Give it a rest, there are too many people out there who can actually watch the game and see he stinks.

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 05:46 AM
That's BS....many times yesterday I was counting to five before he pumped and then threw the ball. He doesn't look around the field. He doesn't get the ball out of there when he sees a receiver to throw too because he's only looking at one guy and waiting for him to get open. Lossman is horrible when it comes to holding on to the ball and any attempt to defend him is hillarious. It's just as hillarious as the people that are defending him because a couple passes were dropped. Give it a rest, there are too many people out there who can actually watch the game and see he stinks.
there were also a lot of us who spread the blame around...to Losman and everyone else...
anyway, I had a guy in my section yelling at JP to throw the ball before he eevn got set in his drops...sorry, but that's purely idiotic