DAMN! Looking at some of the posts here you'd think we'd LOST.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

DAMN! Looking at some of the posts here you'd think we'd LOST.

I'm amazed and shocked at some of the negativity here. We won by two touchdowns today, and people are still *****ing about how bad JP is, etc.

This team is NOT going to the playoffs this year, but PLEASE enjoy when we do win a game.
  • kinigirly
    • Sep 2005

Re: DAMN! Looking at some of the posts here you'd think we'd LOST.

i'm one game away from putting everyone here on block with the exception of about 5 people. this kind of insanity must be one of the 7 signs cause i just can't understand it

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kinigirly
      i'm one game away from putting everyone here on block with the exception of about 5 people. this kind of insanity must be one of the 7 signs cause i just can't understand it

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

I hear ya babe...people ***** when we lose, then ***** when we win because we didn't win good enough...

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

lol.

Comment

• Statman
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
            I hear ya babe...people ***** when we lose, then ***** when we win because we didn't win good enough...
            I'm not so sure that people are *****ing because we won, but I would suggest that they may be *****ing because we generally played like crap.

Green Bay outplayed us both offensively and defensively and it wasn't even close.
            Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

we are *****ing becasue we see NO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH offense, no growth from our "franchise" QB who is playing like he is freaking scared of his own shadow and I cant take another year of the damn QB controversy!
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• jmb1099
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Statman
                I'm not so sure that people are *****ing because we won, but I would suggest that they may be *****ing because we generally played like crap.

Green Bay outplayed us both offensively and defensively and it wasn't even close.
                I know we won by two tds and oops, my bad...you were complaining not complimenting.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
                  we are *****ing becasue we see NO, ZIP, NADA, ZILCH offense, no growth from our "franchise" QB who is playing like he is freaking scared of his own shadow and I cant take another year of the damn QB controversy!
                  That about sums it up but the D looked great today and so did the ST.

Comment

• Turf
                    • Jul 2002

I think it's safe to say the JP experiment is over. Like the announcer said he stares a hole in the field before he throws the ball.
                    I'm for putting anyone in at this point. JP will not be here next year.
                    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• spacecowboy
                      • Sep 2006

I'm amazed and shocked at some of the negativity here. We won by two touchdowns today, and people are still *****ing about how bad JP is, etc.

This team is NOT going to the playoffs this year, but PLEASE enjoy when we do win a game.
                      Well if we aren't going to the playoffs who cares if we win. Wouldn't it be better to play your butt off, look good and lose, and have something to look forward to in the future, if we could add those couple of missing pieces, instead of playing like crap, having the other teams inabilities and mistakes hand us the win and need an entire new offensive side of the ball.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Its bitter sweet. Im happy we won, but at the same time, I am unhappy our offense is still looking like crap. If Losman, continues to play bad, we are going to be set back another 2-3 years.

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Only non bills fans ***** and complain at a win. I agree with you though, WE WON, friggin enjoy it

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

I'll take an ugly win over a competitive loss any day.
                            Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

If we have 7 turnovers, 0 offensive TD's and allow 300 yards on the ground and still win wtf does it matter.

W's are all that matters.

And we arent the Fins. So its all good
                              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X