PDA

View Full Version : Garrard of Jags was great again today! MARV GET HIM HERE!

STAMPY
11-05-2006, 05:05 PM
I want this guy to be our QB. Jags can't keep both him and Leftwhich. He is 7-1 as a starter last two seasons. Throwing for 177 and 3 TDs 0 INTs.

Also he has the lowest interception to pass ratio in the nfl SINCE THE AFL-NFL MERGER!!! (It is at 1.3%)

Not to mention the longest current streak in the nfl of 172 attempts without a interception

The guy can scramble too.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-05-2006, 06:14 PM
I want this guy to be our QB. Jags can't keep both him and Leftwhich. He is 7-1 as a starter last two seasons. Throwing for 177 and 3 TDs 0 INTs.

Also he has the lowest interception to pass ratio in the nfl SINCE THE AFL-NFL MERGER!!! (It is at 1.3%)

Not to mention the longest current streak in the nfl of 172 attempts without a interception

The guy can scramble too.

If garrard keeps playing like that, Garrard will be the Jags starter and LeftTwitch will be unemployed or backup..

Bmax
11-05-2006, 06:38 PM
That ok i will take Leftwich.....with his lack of mobility...

Bmax

Typ0
11-05-2006, 06:40 PM
doesn't the fact that Gerrard started with Leftwich healthy indicate what they are thinking there? I wouldn't want leftwich myself.

STAMPY
11-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Del Rio keeps stating there is no QB controvercy and Leftwhich is still his starter. But byron looked ready to go. i'd take either guy over JP