PDA

View Full Version : How many camera shots of JP...

LtBillsFan66
11-05-2006, 06:01 PM
...pouting on the bench do we see each week? He's not a leader. Not with his head between his legs at the end of the bench. No wonder they hated him at Tulane.

Philagape
11-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah, the camera shots are an accurate gauge of everything he says and does on the sideline. :rolleyes:

No wonder such stupid ignorant statements are made, when THAT's where critics get their information from and then think they have the slightest clue of what they're talking about.

evol4276
11-05-2006, 08:07 PM
how many times a week do we need to hear about this?

Romes
11-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Uhhh...did everyone miss Gandy picking him up after the TD pass, or him lifting shaud or him going along the bench and thanking the line?

Can he not sit down after an offensive series? Or does he need to be in everyones face all the time?

Stop seeing what you want to see and judge him by what actually happens...please.

This stuff makes me mad. Not cause I think JP is the QB of the future. But because we had a qb that struggled all game but still managed to come up with the big play when we needed it AND WE WON!!

that in itself shows some character doesn't it?

or does it not count because GB is a bad defensive team :rolleyes:

Earthquake Enyart
11-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Jp will be on Malibu soon like RJ, counting all of Ralph's money.

Turf
11-05-2006, 08:47 PM
JP won't be here next year.

SABURZFAN
11-05-2006, 08:50 PM
JP won't be here next year.

i hope you're right.

DynaPaul
11-05-2006, 09:29 PM
How many camera shots do we need of Drew Bledsoe pouting on the sidelines while Romo shows him how it's done?

Not enough.

Mr. Cynical
11-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Jp will be on Malibu soon like RJ, counting all of Ralph's money.

Given his upbringing/background I don't think he will be as flip as RJ about the cash.

But I do think the odds are he will be counting Ralph's money from another team's sideline next year.

mchurchfie
11-06-2006, 12:28 AM
...pouting on the bench do we see each week? He's not a leader. Not with his head between his legs at the end of the bench. No wonder they hated him at Tulane.
:bf1::bf1::bf1:
JP is a little pouty ass *****. The sooner he goes the better. He is not our QB or anyone else's QB of the future. This dude flat outright can't get the job done. He needs to be in the Arena Football League where he is is more suited. At this point I would be more than glad to see Holcomb put in...I hate him, but that is just how bad JP is. Let's end this bad experiment NOW!

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:03 AM
I saw quite a few shots of Peyton Manning sitting by himself with his head down brewing over game photos and shaking his head during tonight's game in NE. Manning must not be a leader and is a little pouty ass ***** too.

:down:

Ebenezer
11-06-2006, 03:13 AM
I saw quite a few shots of Peyton Manning sitting by himself with his head down brewing over game photos and shaking his head during tonight's game in NE. Manning must not be a leader and is a little pouty ass ***** too.

at least he looks at pictures...we were AT the game...we watched JP pace the sidelines not looking at pictures...at one point he was looking around for stuff to do...he couldn't decide if he wanted a gatorade...then got a gatorade...then looked where to throw the cup...then handed the cup to a sideline worker instead of putting it on the table, throwing it on the ground or throwing it out himself...then he meanders around a little more...a coach talks with him for about 30 seconds...a little more walking...picks up a football...

sorry, don't even compare his sideline actions to that of Manning's.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:23 AM
Since when are we all experts in body language and how it reflects our true leadership abilities? Please people. Got tired of bashing JP for his stats and now we have to bash him for his social skills? How's his hair? You like his method of wiping down his face with the towel? How about the way he sometimes walks with his left foot FIRST huh?

Ebenezer
11-06-2006, 03:27 AM
Since when are we all experts in body language and how it reflects our true leadership abilities? Please people. Got tired of bashing JP for his stats and now we have to bash him for his social skills? How's his hair? You like his method of wiping down his face with the towel? How about the way he sometimes walks with his left foot FIRST huh?
MM, you know that there is a way people with confidence conduct themselves...we have all seen it is business, in relationships...in sports we have seen it first hand from Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith and others...Kelly came in here and this team was 4-12 and yet people believed because of the way Kelly talked and conducted himself. watching JP on the sidelines, he doesn't have it yet.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:37 AM
So first he came in with all the confidence in the world and everyone beat the crap out of him for being "cocky". Then he settled down and be humble and we say he's got not confidence and is not a leader.

Make up your damn mind! :mad:

Ebenezer
11-06-2006, 03:46 AM
So first he came in with all the confidence in the world and everyone beat the crap out of him for being "cocky". Then he settled down and be humble and we say he's got not confidence and is not a leader.

Make up your damn mind! :mad:
I did a really quick search...I called JP cocky once..back in 2004...:rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:57 AM
I did a really quick search...I called JP cocky once..back in 2004...:rolleyes:
Once doesn't count? Plus I'm not talking only about you. I'm talking about critics in general.

Ebenezer
11-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Once doesn't count? Plus I'm not talking only about you. I'm talking about critics in general.
::: this team is not good...not playing well...people are going to be critical of the QB...he was thoroughly booed today.

mchurchfie
11-06-2006, 04:38 AM

Panning is 8-0 right now dude. He can order a pizza and play Gameboy on the sidelines if he wants. Bottomline is he gets it done. Did you see him peel his receiver number 44's ass when he ran the wrong route?? JP looks like a defeated man and he certainly plays like it too. This dude doesn't even look like he wants to be the starting QB anymore.:down:

The_Philster
11-06-2006, 05:27 AM
::: this team is not good...not playing well...people are going to be critical of the QB...he was thoroughly booed today.
Yeah...some of those boos came from people who didn't have a clue what they were watching. I'm sorry, but yelling at JP to throw the ball before he even finishes his pass drop is beyond idiotic..someone behind me was doing just that