PDA

View Full Version : I think it was obvious

mikemac2001
11-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Our focus was on the running game not on the passing...im not gonna say jp had a great game but on a few of his sacks i realized it was better he went down then throwing an INT that could have sparked Green bay. he was 8/15 and he stood in the pocket and took a hit on the evans TD. the game was boring to watch the D played good but we also got lucky, But i think jp played fine he didnt lose the game for us, he made the throw when we needed it. Also the royal and evans drop in first half were big drops that you cant blame on jp.

i dont think he played awesome but he did what he had to.

BADTHINGSMAN
11-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Our focus was on the running game not on the passing...im not gonna say jp had a great game but on a few of his sacks i realized it was better he went down then throwing an INT that could have sparked Green bay. he was 8/15 and he stood in the pocket and took a hit on the evans TD. the game was boring to watch the D played good but we also got lucky, But i think jp played fine he didnt lose the game for us, he made the throw when we needed it. Also the royal and evans drop in first half were big drops that you cant blame on jp.

i dont think he played awesome but he did what he had to.

If JP hadnt underthrown Evans the first time(the one Harris broke up) that may have been a TD.. Then Royal dropped an easy catch..

IMO the team didnt help JP and JP didnt elp JP..

alohabillsfan
11-05-2006, 07:01 PM
About the only thing JP did today that impressed me was that he did show emotion and was getting pissed at his lack of protection ( and yes he does hold the ball forever). I wish we had check down guys like professional football teams!

HHURRICANE
11-05-2006, 07:17 PM
About the only thing JP did today that impressed me was that he did show emotion and was getting pissed at his lack of protection ( and yes he does hold the ball forever). I wish we had check down guys like professional football teams!

Guys he is hanging onto the ball because nobody is getting open. Did you see Parrish getting man handled out there today? He's taking the sack instead of throwing the pick. What the hell do you want from him. The Evan's TD worked because he got enough time to throw the ball. It's not rocket science. His protection sucks and he doesn't have a legit #2 in Peerless. Evans and Royal are his only weapons right now.