PDA

View Full Version : I really hate the Pats.

Mr. Cynical
11-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Just felt like saying that.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
11-05-2006, 09:19 PM
me too. just felt like being agreeable for the the first time today :)

Mr. Cynical
11-05-2006, 09:31 PM
And when I say hate, I mean hate. They will need to suck for a really, really long time before that hate will subside.

Bert102176
11-05-2006, 11:01 PM
I agree with you both and add that Tom Brady can kiss my arse

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2007, 03:29 PM
STILL hate the pats.

I really, really can't stand f**** homo brady, slobby ass belichick and savior bruschi. This is really like the 90s dallas dynasty for me. I want them to fail miserably for decades.

What a smug SOB belichick is....

:machgun: BB

The Colts better KILL THEM or there really is no justice in this world.

Michael82
01-07-2007, 03:33 PM
I can't stand this ****ing team. I got this sickening feeling in my stomach that the Patriots are going to do it again. Watching them today made me wonder if they were starting to get hot at just the right time. I hope that the Chargers go into the game with a good gameplan and Marty doesn't do his usual chokejob or else we might be seeing them in the Super Bowl again. :ill: :puke:

Die Patriots! DIE!!!! :mad:

:machgun: Belichick

:machgun: Brady

:machgun: Bruschi

shelby
01-07-2007, 05:27 PM
i want to burn Belichick's hoodie in a ceremonial bonfire.

!Papacrunk!
01-07-2007, 05:41 PM
did you guys see him toss aside that camerman so he could get his hug on with Mangina?

DynaPaul
01-07-2007, 05:51 PM
did you guys see him toss aside that camerman so he could get his hug on with Mangina?

He said "Ha ha fatboy, I kicked your ass!"

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2007, 09:36 PM
i want to burn Belichick's hoodie in a ceremonial bonfire.

If you burn it shelby, make sure he is still wearing it.

Seriously - what an effing disgrace to the game wearing that POS. Have some class you smug a**hole. I mean, it's the PLAYOFFS. If that SOB makes it to the SB, think he'll still wear it?

LtFinFan66
01-08-2007, 02:54 AM
i want to burn Belichick's hoodie in a ceremonial bonfire.with him in it of course

Ebenezer
01-08-2007, 03:02 AM
***** all you want...got to give them their due.

LtFinFan66
01-08-2007, 04:19 AM
we don't have to!! You can't make me! :refuse:

Mr. Miyagi
01-08-2007, 10:26 AM
The Colts better KILL THEM or there really is no justice in this world.
They don't play the Colts next round. They play the Chargers.

And yes Merriman will eat Brady's lunch all day.

RockStar36
01-08-2007, 10:30 AM

I dislike the Patriots as well, but I'm willing to give them credit. They are a really good team. Plain and simple.

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2007, 10:36 AM
They don't play the Colts next round. They play the Chargers.

And yes Merriman will eat Brady's lunch all day.

I know they play the bolts first but I think BB is going to confuse the crap out of Rivers and the effing pats will win again. That's why I think it will take the colts to beat them....or the ravens...I could care less as long as the effing pats LOSE.

RockStar36
01-08-2007, 10:37 AM
I wouldn't bet a dime on the Colts beating the Pats in the playoffs. Baltimore probably has the best shot.

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2007, 10:38 AM

This is a Bills board. The only thing I will give them is a hot stanley steamer in each hand.

Ickybaluky
01-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I think San Diego is the toughest team for the Pats to match-up with, mainly because of Tomlinson. The Pats are very strong against the run, but Tomlinson is in a class of his own. Tomlinson is a special player who can take a game over.

I think the Pats match up well with both Indy and Baltimore. Indy has a great offense, but the Pats are playing better than they were earlier in the season when the two played, and they are in better shape to take advantage of the Colt's weaknesses. Baltimore has a great defense, but the Pats have been able to move the ball against them in the past because Brady is so good operating out of spread sets. Both those teams play on turf, which is a surface the Pats have only lost on once since Brady took over at QB. I like their chances against both teams.

San Diego is so good on offense, they are going to score some points. So it comes down to how well the Pats move the ball against a SD defense that is now healthy has has some talented players. I think the Pats will spread them out some and try to throw a lot. Traditionally, the Pats spread it out early and throw against high-scoring teams because they want to get a lead to make things easier for their defense.

With San Diego's offense, it is critical not to get behind early because they are explosive and the game can get out of hand easily. Look for the Pats to throw early and try to get a lead, while trying to stuff Tomlinson and pressure Rivers. The Pats are a solid team across the board, but the only areas they are really great at are QB and DL. They will need big games from both positions.

mybills
01-08-2007, 11:09 AM
It depends on how much Beliwriteacheck pays.

ublinkwescore
01-08-2007, 11:11 AM
I can't stand this ****ing team. I got this sickening feeling in my stomach that the Patriots are going to do it again. Watching them today made me wonder if they were starting to get hot at just the right time. I hope that the Chargers go into the game with a good gameplan and Marty doesn't do his usual chokejob or else we might be seeing them in the Super Bowl again. :ill: :puke:

Die Patriots! DIE!!!! :mad:

:machgun: Belichick

:machgun: Brady

:machgun: Bruschi

Man if the patriots make it back to the superbowl, my new years' resolution will fail yet again - I will be driven to drink away the misery of seeing the gayest team in all of sports in sports' biggest game and stage. I swear if the Pats make it back, I may seriously consider quitting with football.

I'm not joking or kidding in the least either about giving up football if the Pats make it back - even if they only make it back to the superbowl and lose the superbowl, I will seriously consider quitting watching football.

superbowls will be all about freeloading for me instead of actually watching the games.

Michael82
01-08-2007, 02:00 PM
i don't have to give anyone their due. :shakeno:

:puke:

Michael82
01-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Man if the patriots make it back to the superbowl, my new years' resolution will fail yet again - I will be driven to drink away the misery of seeing the gayest team in all of sports in sports' biggest game and stage. I swear if the Pats make it back, I may seriously consider quitting with football.

I'm not joking or kidding in the least either about giving up football if the Pats make it back - even if they only make it back to the superbowl and lose the superbowl, I will seriously consider quitting watching football.

superbowls will be all about freeloading for me instead of actually watching the games.
Good post, but you can't quit on football. NOT before JP Losman hoists the Vince Lombardi trophy. :shakeno:

OpIv37
01-08-2007, 02:15 PM
if the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl again, I may not even watch it.

While it would be glorious to see them choke in front of the whole world, the thought of watching them win again makes me feel physically ill. And if they make it, they will most likely win- the real SB is the AFC championship game because none of the NFC teams are particularly impressive.

the drawback is that I have to temper my hatred for the Pats with the fact that the SB is the last meaningful football game for 8 months. It's tough not to watch.

I ****ing hate that ****ing team.

Michael82
01-08-2007, 02:34 PM
if the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl again, I may not even watch it.

While it would be glorious to see them choke in front of the whole world, the thought of watching them win again makes me feel physically ill. And if they make it, they will most likely win- the real SB is the AFC championship game because none of the NFC teams are particularly impressive.

the drawback is that I have to temper my hatred for the Pats with the fact that the SB is the last meaningful football game for 8 months. It's tough not to watch.

I ****ing hate that ****ing team.
:hi5:

Mr. Cynical
09-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Still do.

MTBillsFan
09-16-2007, 08:27 PM
I hate the Patriots, I always have, and I always will. They only thing I hate more is well...nothing! I hate them like a fat kid with no candy!

Al the Bills Fan
09-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Just felt like saying that.

I hate them so much I think that I need counseling!

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 02:06 PM
More and more...

christhebillsfan783
09-23-2007, 02:37 PM
:blowup::blowup::blowup:I HATE THE F***ING PATS SO DAMN MUCH IT PHYSICALLY HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH THAT ****** ASS TOM BRADY WOULD GO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I GET ALOT OF ***** TOMMROW I MIGHT KICK SOME PAT FAN A$$. :grind::grind::grind:

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 08:47 PM
:monkeyp: Cheatriots

Mr. Cynical
10-14-2007, 03:56 PM
Please go away you f***g cheaters. As much as I hate dallas, it pales in comparison to my hatred of the f****g pats.

Novacane
10-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Please go away you f***g cheaters. As much as I hate dallas, it pales in comparison to my hatred of the f****g pats.

:posrep: Please let Brady tear an ACL. PLease :pray:

Ingtar33
10-14-2007, 06:46 PM
48 - 27

wow... they blew the cowboys off the field.

i hate the pats.

Whaler53
10-14-2007, 06:50 PM
:posrep: Please let Brady tear an ACL. PLease :pray:

Hate them all you want, that's your right. But its really pathetic to wish an injury on a player, no matter who he is.