PDA

View Full Version : JP bashers!!!!

djjimkelly
11-06-2006, 02:16 AM
u know i know JP went 8-15 today for 101 why is no one talking about the 25 yard strike to royal that royal dropped that royal had at least another 10 yards to run or the ball evans dropped on 3rd and long which would have been a 40 yard play. both of these grabs put us into FG range and extend drives!!!!!!

im really starting to get sickened at the JP bashers on here. watch some other teams games and realize wr's and te's and rb's make miracle grab every game except it seems the buffalo bills pass catchers.

hell our boys dont grab it when it hits them in hands.

JP did what was asked of him TODAY throw 15 ball 10-11 where very solid balls 1 should have been picked he did what game plan asked for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this kid is gonna be the real deal once not perfect prootection happens for him but average protection happens!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2006, 03:17 AM
I'm not ready to put JP in the HOF yet but I agree he's unfairly getting ALL the blame for everything. The OL sucks ass as it collapses every play within 3 seconds, the pass catchers can't catch a cold, but yet JP is the reason we aren't very good? You can put Peyton Manning behind that line and you'd be screaming that he sucks!

Ebenezer
11-06-2006, 03:24 AM
I'm not ready to put JP in the HOF yet but I agree he's unfairly getting ALL the blame for everything. The OL sucks ass as it collapses every play within 3 seconds, the pass catchers can't catch a cold, but yet JP is the reason we aren't very good? You can put Peyton Manning behind that line and you'd be screaming that he sucks!
no. Manning reads defenses a lot better than JP. JP is still locking in on targets and telegraphing his decisions. He needs a lot of work.

The bigger problem is not JP. This team needs a boatload of work. They are not that good. There are other areas that need to be addressed pronto. QB is down the list, bion.

ddaryl
11-06-2006, 04:22 AM
JP definitely gets some of the blame here, but the offense around him deserves the rest of the blame. The patchwork OL is definitely causing problems for a QB in developement. WR's and TE's are not getting open as often as they need to and drop good passes, and our running game is still undependable.

Add in the questionable play calling. It seems to me we do not call many quick 3 step drop pass plays.

SquishDaFish
11-06-2006, 05:27 AM
Good posting DJ I totally agree!

Typ0
11-06-2006, 05:32 AM
the thing is...there are people like you who recognize there are many areas where this team sucks...so they then jump to the conclusion that JP is not the problem and therefore he's going to be a great QB. While I would agree he's not the entire problem on this team I also recognize that he: can't read the defense or make adjustments at the LOS, holds on to the ball way too long, throws the ball at receivers feet, can't handle his own emotions, among other things. JP Lossman is not playing well and he's not showing improvement in these areas where he needs to fix. Why is that so hard to understand for someone who recognizes there are a lot of weaknesses on this team?

jamze132
11-07-2006, 08:05 AM
Finally, someone says it correctly! :respect:

JP doesn't deserve all the blame, but he does make his share of mistakes.

HHURRICANE
11-07-2006, 08:16 AM
u know i know JP went 8-15 today for 101 why is no one talking about the 25 yard strike to royal that royal dropped that royal had at least another 10 yards to run or the ball evans dropped on 3rd and long which would have been a 40 yard play. both of these grabs put us into FG range and extend drives!!!!!!

im really starting to get sickened at the JP bashers on here. Watch some other teams games and realize wr's and te's and rb's make miracle grab every game except it seems the buffalo bills pass catchers.
!

Great post. If you watched the Colts/Pats game on Sunday night with the 2 best QB's in the league they weren't perfect. They have excellent lines but were pressured at times and made poor throws.

Now take JP, who doesn't have anywhere the experience that Brady and Manning have, and put him behind a line that is one of the worst in the league and ask him to make plays in a 7 step drop. Come on.

JP is way better than people think around here. His numbers, behind this line, with the amount of talent we have at WR, are pretty impressive. Even Sullivan, who is not a JP fan, noticed that his receievers blow at getting open. i don't really know what people expect. No turnovers, 1 TD, and he completed over 50% of his passes without any pass protection. I can't wait til he's playing for another team like Steve Young or Brett Favre. Than we can be *****ing about how Brady Quinn is in his 3rd year and still isn't living up to his expectations.

Earthquake Enyart
11-07-2006, 08:39 AM
One pass. If Royal catches that ball, JP's in the Pro Bowl. Gimme a break.

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 08:44 AM
no. Manning reads defenses a lot better than JP. JP is still locking in on targets and telegraphing his decisions. He needs a lot of work.

The bigger problem is not JP. This team needs a boatload of work. They are not that good. There are other areas that need to be addressed pronto. QB is down the list, bion.
You are dead on. What do you expect from a guy who wasn't trained to read defenses in college but take off right away.

He get's drafted and his first mentor locks on to his target. That' would be fine if you have an OL that can give you time to read "Dear Penthouse Forum".

He is a work in progress but the talent is there. The physical tools are there, it just takes time to get rid of the bad habits he learned over the years.

djjimkelly
11-07-2006, 08:48 AM
One pass. If Royal catches that ball, JP's in the Pro Bowl. Gimme a break.

3rd and long JP threw a ball to evans evans had to come back to it he had both hands on it.

im telling u other teams have wrs bail out qbs on passes that shouldnt be thrown hell watch a giants game half of eli's completions are balls that wr or rb makes quite a stab at.

now im not gonna lay all blame on our pass catchers becuz ball does have to thrown out there to wrs so they can try and make a play on it. so i think this is a combo of wrs not making plays when they should and either coaches not allowing JP to throw 1 on 1 risk balls or its coaching im not in the film room or privy to what coaches want.

however 8-15 with 3 drops which IMO could have easily been 11-15 in a heavy run oriented gameplan. hell how many times did we run the ball 3 and out last sunday with not one pass on a series.

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 08:57 AM
3rd and long JP threw a ball to evans evans had to come back to it he had both hands on it.

im telling u other teams have wrs bail out qbs on passes that shouldnt be thrown hell watch a giants game half of eli's completions are balls that wr or rb makes quite a stab at.

now im not gonna lay all blame on our pass catchers becuz ball does have to thrown out there to wrs so they can try and make a play on it. so i think this is a combo of wrs not making plays when they should and either coaches not allowing JP to throw 1 on 1 risk balls or its coaching im not in the film room or privy to what coaches want.

however 8-15 with 3 drops which IMO could have easily been 11-15 in a heavy run oriented gameplan. hell how many times did we run the ball 3 and out last sunday with not one pass on a series.
Reimersma would've made that catch from an uglier throw by Flutie.

Inetpub
11-07-2006, 09:05 AM
So 8-15 with 1 TD and no fumbles no Ints is a good game for JP. Yippee! Thats 7 points he generated when every single time we scored we started at thier 30. Otherwise we were 3 and out on 7 consecutive series. JP was sacked 5 times and yes, some were the fact he held that damn ball tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. Again, tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooong. by the time you read that, JP still hasnt released the damn ball. Otherwise his numbers would have been 8-18 with 3 INTs and 1 TD.

JP Bashing is the unofficial sport of Buffalo! Until he goes out and shows me a game where hes the leader, hes a bum.

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 09:08 AM
So 8-15 with 1 TD and no fumbles no Ints is a good game for JP. Yippee! Thats 7 points he generated when every single time we scored we started at thier 30. Otherwise we were 3 and out on 7 consecutive series. JP was sacked 5 times and yes, some were the fact he held that damn ball tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. Again, tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooong. by the time you read that, JP still hasnt released the damn ball. Otherwise his numbers would have been 8-18 with 3 INTs and 1 TD.

JP Bashing is the unofficial sport of Buffalo! Until he goes out and shows me a game where hes the leader, hes a bum.you must hate the OL too who hasn't been consistent. How about the TE's? How about the run D? How about the cb's.? How about .... dang , you must hate the bills. The entire team is inconsistent. But NOOOOO, there's only one player to bash and blame for all of this.

JP did his job against the first game agains the pats and the jets. Had the rest of the team did their job . we'd have 2 more wins but it's alot easier to blame everything on one guy. At least that's what the sentiment of the majority of the JP bashers .

Billsrock4life
11-07-2006, 09:40 AM

and manning has been playin for 9 years and is one of the best QBs in the last decade....J.P has been playing for 3 years and hasnt even played a full season. Of course he needs work but so does the rest of the team and they need alot more work then he does. The OL is terrible.......the only one i seen playing consistently good is Jason Peters. The defense needs work 2.. As far as im concerned JP hasnt played that bad, he hasnt been great but he hasnt been as bad as people are saying

Inetpub
11-07-2006, 10:04 AM
you must hate the OL too who hasn't been consistent. How about the TE's? How about the run D? How about the cb's.? How about .... dang , you must hate the bills. The entire team is inconsistent. But NOOOOO, there's only one player to bash and blame for all of this.
Yep. And you must like boys as thats why your always nuthugging JP. See how I can conclude what you like? Its awesome to be able to have that gift of knowing what other people hate and like!

JP did his job against the first game agains the pats and the jets. Had the rest of the team did their job . we'd have 2 more wins but it's alot easier to blame everything on one guy. At least that's what the sentiment of the majority of the JP bashers .
Yep Jp made an awesome safety in the Pats game.
If your arent awake last game, JP didnt win it for us. The Defense did. Oh, and the Vikes game, The Defense won for us. Are you going to give Credit to the Defense there? Cause all I see is *****ing that JP did everything. LOL. 100 yards is all he can muster? WTF!

patmoran2006
11-07-2006, 10:06 AM
What the hell game you watching that Evans "dropped" a 40 yard pass?