PDA

View Full Version : Bills Drive Chart

Ebenezer
11-06-2006, 03:25 AM
yuck...win or not, this is pretty bad.

<pre>
Bills Drive Chart Start Time Time Poss Drive Began # of Plays Yards Gained Result
15:00 4:00 GB 29 7 19 Field Goal
07:17 3:43 BUF 20 6 30 Punt
01:55 1:15 BUF 41 3 -2 Punt
10:54 2:24 GB 49 3 3 Punt
04:24 1:42 BUF 11 3 1 Punt
00:10 0:10 BUF 10 1 -1 End of Half
12:21 3:03 BUF 3 5 20 Punt
04:17 1:21 BUF 20 3 -17 Punt
01:14 1:32 BUF 6 3 4 Punt
12:41 3:03 BUF 26 6 22 Punt
08:28 0:28 GB 33 2 33 Touchdown
04:33 1:32 GB 27 3 27 Touchdown
01:26 1:26 BUF 40 4 25 End of Game

YardRat
11-06-2006, 05:37 AM
I'm just going to re-post my comment from another thread...

The offense doesn't have enough talent in any area that is capable of making up for other's mistakes and miscues.

The QB isn't good enough to make plays when the blocking breaks down, the wrong play is called, the running game isn't working, or the receivers aren't getting open.

The offensive line isn't good enough to overcome a poor performance by the skill positions.

The skill positions aren't good enough to make plays when the offensive line is struggling, the QB is struggling, or they get caught in a poor play call.

The coaching isn't good enough to overcome the overall lack of talent.

Unless every aspect of this offense is working perfectly, which is rare, they can't function at all. One aspect breaks down, and it all goes to hell because nobody else is talented enough to make up for it.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Typ0
11-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Then we agree...the offense stinks, JP Losman included. No more excuses. The QB is just as inept as the OLine or crappy receivers or an overrated RB.

jamze132
11-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Then we agree...the offense stinks, JP Losman included. No more excuses. The QB is just as inept as the OLine or crappy receivers or an overrated RB.
Well I would say that the O-line pretty much dictates how well the offense performs. If they can't block anyone, then everyone looks like crap since the recievers won't have the oportunity to catch many balls, the running backs won't have many holes to hit, and the QB won't have the time to go through his progressions.

Lee-83
11-07-2006, 08:24 AM
Makes me wanna puke.

HHURRICANE
11-07-2006, 08:28 AM
Well I would say that the O-line pretty much dictates how well the offense performs. If they can't block anyone, then everyone looks like crap since the recievers won't have the oportunity to catch many balls, the running backs won't have many holes to hit, and the QB won't have the time to go through his progressions.

I think Randy Moss understands that a ****ty OL pretty much means that you aren't seeing the ball from your QB very often. Good post!!

Typ0
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM

you're kidding me about the progressions thing right? If the defenders were using walkers to rush he wouldn't get through his progressions.

HHURRICANE
11-07-2006, 08:39 AM
you're kidding me about the progressions thing right? If the defenders were using walkers to rush he wouldn't get through his progressions.

You are really not watching the game if you believe this. However, I will say one thing in your defense. JP is always looking for the deep play to Evans. In my opinion, way too much. If you are looking to go downfield that requires about 5 seconds in the pocket, which he doesn't have. I don't know if that's his fault or the coaches. I'm leaning towards coaching since they refuse to roll him out or try a bootleg.

jamze132
11-07-2006, 09:04 AM
That was good!

Typ0
11-07-2006, 09:07 AM
You are really not watching the game if you believe this. However, I will say one thing in your defense. JP is always looking for the deep play to Evans. In my opinion, way too much. If you are looking to go downfield that requires about 5 seconds in the pocket, which he doesn't have. I don't know if that's his fault or the coaches. I'm leaning towards coaching since they refuse to roll him out or try a bootleg.

I watch the games. I see him standing there holding on to the ball too long.

HHURRICANE
11-07-2006, 09:11 AM
I watch the games. I see him standing there holding on to the ball too long.

Rewatch the game and count how many times he has the ball in his hands for more than 4 seconds. You'll be shocked.

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 09:31 AM
this I can easily agree with. Spread the blame. Don't single out one player. :up:

patmoran2006
11-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Dont single out one player I agree..

Get rid of ALL the peices that make your offense run like ****... Losman isnt the ONLY one who should be gone.. So should Price and 2-3 OL as well.

justasportsfan
11-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Dont single out one player I agree..

Get rid of ALL the peices that make your offense run like ****... Losman isnt the ONLY one who should be gone.. So should Price and 2-3 OL as well.
and once we have to start going through growing pains that comes with rebuilding you'll find something to complain about all ove again. No thanks. JP and the OL finishes the entire season and then the coaches decide. Not because you think so. :dance:

raphael120
11-07-2006, 11:10 AM
and once we have to start going through growing pains that comes with rebuilding you'll find something to complain about all ove again. No thanks. JP and the OL finishes the entire season and then the coaches decide. Not because you think so. :dance:

youre an idiot. using a washed up WR or garbage dump, habitual back up OL's isn't a great thing to have a on rebuilding team. pat's right.

Typ0
11-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Rewatch the game and count how many times he has the ball in his hands for more than 4 seconds. You'll be shocked.

now you rewatch the game and start your timer when the ball is snapped instead of a couple seconds later...latency probably due to slow reflexes I guess.

SABURZFAN
11-07-2006, 06:58 PM
was that 5 three and outs????