• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Bills Drive Chart

yuck...win or not, this is pretty bad.

Bills Drive Chart Start Time Time Poss Drive Began # of Plays Yards Gained Result
    15:00 4:00 GB 29 7 19 Field Goal
    07:17 3:43 BUF 20 6 30 Punt
    01:55 1:15 BUF 41 3 -2 Punt
    10:54 2:24 GB 49 3 3 Punt
    04:24 1:42 BUF 11 3 1 Punt
    00:10 0:10 BUF 10 1 -1 End of Half
    12:21 3:03 BUF 3 5 20 Punt
    04:17 1:21 BUF 20 3 -17 Punt
    01:14 1:32 BUF 6 3 4 Punt
    12:41 3:03 BUF 26 6 22 Punt
    08:28 0:28 GB 33 2 33 Touchdown
    04:33 1:32 GB 27 3 27 Touchdown
    01:26 1:26 BUF 40 4 25 End of Game

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Bills Drive Chart

I'm just going to re-post my comment from another thread...

The offense doesn't have enough talent in any area that is capable of making up for other's mistakes and miscues.

The QB isn't good enough to make plays when the blocking breaks down, the wrong play is called, the running game isn't working, or the receivers aren't getting open.

The offensive line isn't good enough to overcome a poor performance by the skill positions.

The skill positions aren't good enough to make plays when the offensive line is struggling, the QB is struggling, or they get caught in a poor play call.

The coaching isn't good enough to overcome the overall lack of talent.

Unless every aspect of this offense is working perfectly, which is rare, they can't function at all. One aspect breaks down, and it all goes to hell because nobody else is talented enough to make up for it.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Then we agree...the offense stinks, JP Losman included. No more excuses. The QB is just as inept as the OLine or crappy receivers or an overrated RB.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
        Then we agree...the offense stinks, JP Losman included. No more excuses. The QB is just as inept as the OLine or crappy receivers or an overrated RB.
        Well I would say that the O-line pretty much dictates how well the offense performs. If they can't block anyone, then everyone looks like crap since the recievers won't have the oportunity to catch many balls, the running backs won't have many holes to hit, and the QB won't have the time to go through his progressions.

Comment

• Lee-83
          Pro Bowl Bound
          • Oct 2006

Makes me wanna puke.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
            Well I would say that the O-line pretty much dictates how well the offense performs. If they can't block anyone, then everyone looks like crap since the recievers won't have the oportunity to catch many balls, the running backs won't have many holes to hit, and the QB won't have the time to go through his progressions.

I think Randy Moss understands that a ****ty OL pretty much means that you aren't seeing the ball from your QB very often. Good post!!

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132

you're kidding me about the progressions thing right? If the defenders were using walkers to rush he wouldn't get through his progressions.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

you're kidding me about the progressions thing right? If the defenders were using walkers to rush he wouldn't get through his progressions.
                You are really not watching the game if you believe this. However, I will say one thing in your defense. JP is always looking for the deep play to Evans. In my opinion, way too much. If you are looking to go downfield that requires about 5 seconds in the pocket, which he doesn't have. I don't know if that's his fault or the coaches. I'm leaning towards coaching since they refuse to roll him out or try a bootleg.

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

That was good!

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    You are really not watching the game if you believe this. However, I will say one thing in your defense. JP is always looking for the deep play to Evans. In my opinion, way too much. If you are looking to go downfield that requires about 5 seconds in the pocket, which he doesn't have. I don't know if that's his fault or the coaches. I'm leaning towards coaching since they refuse to roll him out or try a bootleg.

I watch the games. I see him standing there holding on to the ball too long.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

I watch the games. I see him standing there holding on to the ball too long.
                      Rewatch the game and count how many times he has the ball in his hands for more than 4 seconds. You'll be shocked.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

this I can easily agree with. Spread the blame. Don't single out one player.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Dont single out one player I agree..

Get rid of ALL the peices that make your offense run like ****... Losman isnt the ONLY one who should be gone.. So should Price and 2-3 OL as well.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            Dont single out one player I agree..

Get rid of ALL the peices that make your offense run like ****... Losman isnt the ONLY one who should be gone.. So should Price and 2-3 OL as well.
                            and once we have to start going through growing pains that comes with rebuilding you'll find something to complain about all ove again. No thanks. JP and the OL finishes the entire season and then the coaches decide. Not because you think so.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• raphael120
                              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              and once we have to start going through growing pains that comes with rebuilding you'll find something to complain about all ove again. No thanks. JP and the OL finishes the entire season and then the coaches decide. Not because you think so.
                              youre an idiot. using a washed up WR or garbage dump, habitual back up OL's isn't a great thing to have a on rebuilding team. pat's right.

Comment

Working...
                              X